Thread: Potential changes age 66

Potential changes age 66

Humans will be affected with "-20% battle gains". Does this include spec creds, honor and building creds too? Because humans will be totally ruined then. Or just land grabs?
    Having dwarvs construction advantages only, orcs will be the only attackers this age IMO (Orc/cleric combo mostly and Orc/sage -to counter -20% penalty on sci eff).
    IMO, dwarves and humans should get +1 def spec both in addition for balance.
    Ty.

There is a thread in Suggestions to discuss these kind of stuff.You will probably get a better response there as well.

I don't believe gains affects honor. Credits, I don't know.
    That said...human +20% ome...that's a LOT of ome. It means humans can turtle better than before.

Think about it -- to keep the exact same offense as a race w/o that one, you have more room for more defense, thieves and Wizards.

In fact, if you size up your kd right, you can keep humans at the top. They attack for small gains, but they can become ub and secure those acres in war. Over time pushing the meter in your favor. I wouldn't run a human core...but some human sages to secure acres in war sound like a big win to me. -20% gains could be viewed in certain cases as a buff.

Dwarves have +30% BE. That is not "only construction bonuses."

Only orcs? Well if they keep clear sight yes orc should probably be the typical meta cote for warring kds.
    But uh...avian with ambush immunity can also be used strategically. And undead is not weak by any means.

When changed come out and present these stranger ideas...the best way to approach them is "how can I make this work" -- if you can't...ok move on to one that you can. But try to stay away from "can't" cause then you'll see those who can and be regretful that you could've come up with it too had you out more effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There is a thread in Suggestions to discuss these kind of stuff.You will probably get a better response there as well.
    Yeah...that too :p

Ty for response. I agree that IF -20% battle gains does not include spec/building credits and honor humans are indeed playable... but if it does, meh, I would run orc instead. Now, BE is related to construction ("Building" Eff -"Construction" Eff in other words)... but yes, 30% is huge.

Thread Information