Thread: KD tagging

KD tagging

So a message was sent to a steward & monarch about fake hostile/war tagging their KD after noticing that they have had that name for about a week now and it is as follows:

> XXX Hero of XXX (x:xx) said: > > Arranged war huh? Seems to me a fake tag to avoid getting waved. lol

The response was: Lord Silva the Hero of Myths of Kowkalash (XX:XX) Stewards can't change name of the KD. Thank-you for showing your ignorance of how this game works. Carry on peasant.

Was that response appropriate and deserved? I'm just not sure where in my original message demanded that the steward change the KD name.

Needs to get out more
    Take it in the same light as the message you sent with the lol.

Sometimes mean people have bad days to..but we can't leave them be because they're mean.

Send a message of love and understanding:
    Ask bro to hug it out and post a link to Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think you should wave them and post a link to Taylor Swift - Bad Blood

Post Fiend
    Maybe forgot to change name after war or etc.

Veteran
    Tags should be ignored by default :P

Veteran
    Tags like going to war, arranged war, rebuilding should just be ignored. Every kd has plans to do something at every point in the age, having plans shouldnt grant some kind of immunity. Hostile tags should be noted but can easily be varified with a snatch news and I make it a point to hit kingdoms that are tagged hostile when snatch news doesnt reveal a hostile.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Stuward = Page?
    #adrenaline

Veteran
    Even hostile tags should be ignored most of the time. Especially when the kingdom plunders around next to hitting their target kingdom.

110% agreed with the above
    Life Is So Weird At Times

Scribe
    Apologize to him and tell him you didn't realize he is new to the game and hadn't learned about the features of communication. Then explain to him the proper use of in game chat, in game message and forum and last but not least voting. You may also want to explain the features available to stewards especially sending ceasefires and declaring war.

Then wave them :)

After the wave send another message letting him know this is his opportunity to practice being a steward

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Stuward = Page?
    yes. In addition they can also change the stance, start dragons, premature withdraw from war, and mangle the royal commands.

Thread Information