Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age Lengths

Don't come in here and insult me.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    im sure no one actually cares how long these ages last, unless the age is going bad for you. we cant have a "utopia" all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Bishop you're delusional.

"Selective age selection" is not at work here. It is a simple matter of looking at the last few ages - not cherry picking, which show a direct trend of going longer and longer each age.
    I understand your point, that you aimed for 12 and other things got in the way - and that's fine....but to come here and simply "shoo" away the facts as if they don't exist when they very blatantly do is just another example of your apparent borderline disorder...and you wonder why Utopia has less players than Diablo 2.

I have never wondered and haven't even read an article in forums comparing d2 and utopia player bases if there was a difference in numbers its because they are two different games catering to different play styles and then to personally attack some in counter argument only servers to undermine your position. Bishop is right they always aim for the 12 week mark it went what 14 weeks last age which I enjoyed because we got into an EOA war which we ended up winning. The age length is fine.

I love utopia. I been playing this game for 10+ years. This post is for Bishop:

Bishop,

When are you going to address feeder accounts? Every age I see countless provinces that are built just to feed the maker's primary account. 200 Watch towers are built with as much defense as 1 or 2 logins can muster. This only screws the people playing by the rules. I'd even be willing to pay money to have the ability to eject these a**clowns from the kingdom.

You could write an elaborate algorithm to auto-detect this crap which would take hours and hours of productivity.... OR.... you could add a "report" button to the kingdom page or even profile page. You could even give the monarch power over this. If you only have the ability to report people in your own kingdom, I think that would minimize abuse of such a feature.

I know you guys are busy, and I don't mean to preach from the soap box. It is stupid that this has been going on all the time and nobody has addressed it in all these years. There will always be cheaters and try-hards, but it feels like you guys condone feeder accounts from this perspective.

Sightblack

Thread Information