Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Been awhile

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I've known Hurlin a very long time. You have an issue, you can go suck a dick.
    I'm sure I can , but should I...

hey great seeing some old friends kicking around. ..... glimi been a long time since I fired up facebook :)

and trans did have its fun moments but to be honest the trans v OoZ....... frictions....... was funnier :)

& I've always been a bro or dude...... except on special occasions then for the right price I c
    an be whatever you like..... I like being a unicorn
    Bad Company KLA, Ballers KLA, Battlefields KLA, Bloodstone KLA, Brutal Beatdown KLA, Candystore KLA, Cartoon Networth KLA, Child Friendly KLA, Charmed KLA, The Corporation KLA, CrazynOObs KLA, Crazy KLA, Cube KLA, Da Zoo KLA, Daring Warriors KLA, Drunken Legions KLA, The Drug Lords KLA, Disturbed KLA, Enslavers KLA, Evil Intentions KLA, Executioners KLA, Faith KLA , F E E L KLA, The Forge KLA, Freestyle KLA, FSU KLA, Grinners KLA, Hellspawn KLA, Imperials KLA, The Kaer Baers KLA, Kaer Dragonfang KLA, Kaer Loche KLA, Kaer Rose KLA, Kaer Warriors KLA, Kaer 2 Raze DPA KLA, Laetitia KLA, The Legendary Gods KLA, Majesty KLA, Malibu KLA, Minions KLA, Monolith KLA, Neverforget KLA, Notorious KLA, NWA KLA, Olympia KLA , ORDER of Zaius KLA, ParaDIGm KLA, Pasty Trolls KLA, Phoenix Overlords KLA, Plaidovia KLA, Playground KLA, Pure KLA, RejoiceWeConquer KLA, Rychean Empire KLA, Schadenfreude KLA, Serial killers KLA, Shadows of KLA, Sharks KLA, Singularity KLA, Slash n Burn KLA, Smurf Squad KLA, Soda Machine KLA, SPQR KLA, Simians KLA, Stormbruins KLA , Tears KLA, Temple of Lords KLA, The One KLA, Transcendence KLA, Tribulation KLA, Vanity KLA, Vice and Virtue KLA, Victrix Angeli KLA, Vikings of Birka KLA, vRiCIOUS KLA, vRiCKED KLA, War Wh0res KLA, We Kaer KLA, The WRATH KLA, xXx Rated KLA
    Kaer Loche Alliance
    The longest continuous alliance in utopia's history
    ~~~~~~~ Orkfia ..... M O T H E R F U C K E R S KLA & Smileys 8D ~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~ Dominion ..... RAVENS ~~~~~~~

Post Fiend
    So when can we expect to see you back playing Hurlin? :D

After you stroke his unicorn horn Henrik7
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Hmm not sure I can afford his company right now, he might abuse it to overcharge :S

holly crap henrik great to see your still playing. :) .....

I'm starting a new job on monday have to wait and see how much down time I have if I have to kill alot of hours who knows I might end up playing again.....
    Bad Company KLA, Ballers KLA, Battlefields KLA, Bloodstone KLA, Brutal Beatdown KLA, Candystore KLA, Cartoon Networth KLA, Child Friendly KLA, Charmed KLA, The Corporation KLA, CrazynOObs KLA, Crazy KLA, Cube KLA, Da Zoo KLA, Daring Warriors KLA, Drunken Legions KLA, The Drug Lords KLA, Disturbed KLA, Enslavers KLA, Evil Intentions KLA, Executioners KLA, Faith KLA , F E E L KLA, The Forge KLA, Freestyle KLA, FSU KLA, Grinners KLA, Hellspawn KLA, Imperials KLA, The Kaer Baers KLA, Kaer Dragonfang KLA, Kaer Loche KLA, Kaer Rose KLA, Kaer Warriors KLA, Kaer 2 Raze DPA KLA, Laetitia KLA, The Legendary Gods KLA, Majesty KLA, Malibu KLA, Minions KLA, Monolith KLA, Neverforget KLA, Notorious KLA, NWA KLA, Olympia KLA , ORDER of Zaius KLA, ParaDIGm KLA, Pasty Trolls KLA, Phoenix Overlords KLA, Plaidovia KLA, Playground KLA, Pure KLA, RejoiceWeConquer KLA, Rychean Empire KLA, Schadenfreude KLA, Serial killers KLA, Shadows of KLA, Sharks KLA, Singularity KLA, Slash n Burn KLA, Smurf Squad KLA, Soda Machine KLA, SPQR KLA, Simians KLA, Stormbruins KLA , Tears KLA, Temple of Lords KLA, The One KLA, Transcendence KLA, Tribulation KLA, Vanity KLA, Vice and Virtue KLA, Victrix Angeli KLA, Vikings of Birka KLA, vRiCIOUS KLA, vRiCKED KLA, War Wh0res KLA, We Kaer KLA, The WRATH KLA, xXx Rated KLA
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Hehe playing and playing, just started a prov a month ago in a random ghetto, so now messing around there but not sure thats called back playing. But am considering to find a more active place, but havent made up my mind yet if I want to actually be active again.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik7 View Post
    Hehe playing and playing, just started a prov a month ago in a random ghetto, so now messing around there but not sure thats called back playing. But am considering to find a more active place, but havent made up my mind yet if I want to actually be active again.
    When you do get the cravings to play more serious you know where to find us! =D
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Good to see some old names poping in to wave their hellos, i just came back myself cause i was curious how the utopian game was these days..

Hey Hurlin, been a while now ;) Let me know if/when you need a new home, i'm sure i can hook you up with some awesome people.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

That signature is.... excessive.

How's ya sporting nation going? Don't bother answering we all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik7 View Post

LOL good to see Henrik =)

Im abit bizzy at home to get sucked back into utopia, but like I said new job so might get some decent down time with it .......... who knows =)

Quote Originally Posted by Engman View Post
    Hey Hurlin, been a while now ;) Let me know if/when you need a new home, i'm sure i can hook you up with some awesome people.
    What I should be doing is getting my arse into gear and winging my way over to see you and Ratty, and get horribly drunk =) maybe dig up AlanP still owe him a tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    That signature is.... excessive.
    And accurate =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    How's ya sporting nation going? Don't bother answering we all know.
    Must be that time of the year =)

Hopefully the french wont be cheating their collective arses off again this year ..........
    Kaer Loche Alliance

AlanP

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post

What I should be doing is getting my arse into gear and winging my way over to see you and Ratty, and get horribly drunk =) maybe dig up AlanP still owe him a tattoo
    Consider me dug up!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanP View Post
    Consider me dug up!
    Udder Madness!

Thread Information