Thread: The KJB/ This Game

The KJB/ This Game

Congrats to Bishop on completion of his evolution to Kim Jong Bishop. I'm thankful for my 24hours for well something the KJB found insulting. The only reason I can feel my post upset him is because his tounge is firmly secured up the devs ****pipe. I have a feeling they love to watch the human centipede together.

Until the KJB is removed this game will never achieve better and continue along this what we have is fine route instead of giving people who want to make the game better a chance. (Plenty have posted good suggestions on here which are always answered in the negative because of bull**** reasons). The fact is its 2015 and relying on old players isn't good enough anymore. The game needs to transcend platforms and develop into social media. I've seen an excuse of well the game doesn't make enough money but yet players don't have a say into what donations should be going into so what's the point of donating.

I'm sure there's plenty people in these forums who can make a real difference to the game if they can get involved. Sadly, I doubt this will ever happen soon.

I fully expect another ban to follow this post that I actually do deserve. So I'll let you guys agree or disagree with what I've said. It makes me sad that this game could be gone in a few years.

Forum Addict
    What is KJB?

Edit: oh.

This thread can be concluded in one simple phrase "I got banned now i lash out in childish anger"

Grow up Cheetzy.

30 day ban. Maybe learn a lesson this time.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information