Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TBB vs Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    That may be true but u still arent gonna crown :p
    1/1 wars vs 4/4 wars and they were still close to cathing u expendables...many friends to farm from vs people angry at crazies...you do the math but i think friendship and ex kingdom mates won the chart
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

Coming back with some info on this so called "WAR" :

TBB is hitting hard into Spartans...Anonymous style...
    Spartans hitting back even harder...Visible style...

and just to be fair it will be a proof from the news as Spartans have around 100 more hits then TBB

** Summary ** from the TBB point of view
    Total attacks made: 67 (19,498 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 62 (18,818 acres)
    -- Ambush: 2 (680 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (1.5% failure)
    -- Uniques: 20
    Total attacks suffered: 167 (36,019 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 143 (34,458 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (1,561 acres)
    -- Raze: 11 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 1 (5,134 population)
    -- Failed: 4 (2.4% failure)
    -- Uniques: 45

so apparently at the end of days everybody is messing with the chart

THE FACEBOOK WAR is still going!

PS : yesterday the gap between #1 and #2 was around 9k points... now it`s 2.4k
    Last edited by portofelia; 27-08-2015 at 22:13.

Forum Addict
    Spartans, you really could have made it look less obvious ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Spartans, you really could have made it look less obvious ;)
    Why it's obvious Spartans can do what they want. Just wondering how they get so many horrible kingdoms to war them. Lol generally people run away from a 8/10 kingdom when your only 2/4.

Well... It wouldnt be so bad if fluffy didnt intervene but i kept my word to war... even tho it was 2-3 day hostile and lost bunch of offense and defense so...

we dont really care were not even trying lol!

half my kd really isnt attacking and also slacking in that regard

so tbh if we really cared it wouldnt loook remotely close like that trust me :)
    Last edited by Diabeticmoose; 28-08-2015 at 02:01.

Scribe
    yea strange all those coincidences...

Well... It wouldnt be so bad if fluffy didnt intervene but i kept my word to war... even tho it was 2-3 day hostile and lost bunch of offense and defense so...

I remember this happening in the Land Crown case too... someone said "we had to give them land" ...it was an "IOU" from earlier in the age. How come people are always busy and all this shaping has to happen at EOA?

And you saying that half the kd is inactive but you had to war cause you gave your word is like a one legged guy saying ok i promised i`ll play football even if i can`t

Post Fiend

Lol Fluffy intervened what? It's not my fault you enjoy bending over and being spanked

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Lol Fluffy intervened what? It's not my fault you enjoy bending over and being spanked
    A war win given by TBB will conclude the crown. There wont be time for ED to react.
    Anyway is there any spokeperson from ED> to confirm the rumored deal that, spartan will not vie with ED for honor crown, otherwise ED will wave them.

Post Fiend
    if only TBB steps up their activity then people wont be calling this a farm war... but then again, TBB apparently does not care anymore and is not trying. can Sparta be blamed if it turned to a farm war just cause their opponent did not even try?

and I have heard Sparta chose land as ww bonus in the previous last wars to honor their deal with ED. problem is Sparta still craved for war and now ED is in a terrible situation. can it be said that it is ED's fault for not farming for more honor? or Sparta for warring more even though choosing land as ww bonus?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    A war win given by TBB will conclude the crown. There wont be time for ED to react.
    Anyway is there any spokeperson from ED> to confirm the rumored deal that, spartan will not vie with ED for honor crown, otherwise ED will wave them.
    Princess can be RK any time, there is always time til eoa.

More drama :)

Diabeticmoose, i like how you call it intervene when we waved for a legit war while having no deal, but then while we are hostile with you, you go and tell Expandable and Panda that hostiles are over, so they land drop you while you are max gaining fluffy.. You even send a dragon on us, then continued to arrange for Sparta to war you once you were LD far enough, despite knowing we were hostile.

If we wanted to be dicks i wouldnt have CFd when you ran, we would have kept hitting you for being lame, so dont try make it out like we intervened, when we were hostile way before.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 28-08-2015 at 08:16.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Diabeticmoose, i like how you call it intervene when we waved for a legit war while having no deal, but then while we are hostile with you, you go and tell Expandable and Panda that hostiles are over, so they land drop you while you are max gaining fluffy.. You even send a dragon on us.

If we wanted to be dicks i wouldnt have CFd when you ran, we would have kept hitting you for being lame, so dont try make it out like we intervened, when we were hostile way before.
    Expandables are the new utopia police taking over BB?

Needs to get out more
    This is actually some quality drama.

And the TBB thing about activity; it's real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Funny how we already agreed to war spartans before u waved .. Also funny how the wave came about a few hours after war agreed to spartans .. Even stranger is Spartans and Fluffy are friends ...

Amazing how before spartans and TBB agreed war we received more ops 12 hrs before the arranged war agreed time that was pushed back a full day then the rest of the entire hostile .. Then receive a Drake 2 ticks before war to start with spartans when we agreed to a no dragon war.. Which u had the cash to fund the entire time but waited til the last 2 ticks to send ..

Not to sound crazy but its doesn't seem quite right here

Thread Information