Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TBB vs Spartans

Oh here we go again with conspiracy theories...

While you were tagged hostile for a week despite randoming, fluffy chose to stay out, when you entered hostile with SunSoar, we had planned to wave you but didnt want to wave into your "farm" hostile despite SunSoar having offered you CF as i saw the hits were still going, I even told some members of Panda who knew we wanted to war you (we never knew Sparta wanted to war you), that i wasnt going to wave into you waving another KD, so Fluffy held back for more then 24hrs while your relations got sorted to SunSoar...

Bart/Heaven approached me after we waved you and said that you were going to LD to war them, because you were scared Crazies would farm you...

Then you arranged for Panda and Expandables to LD you while you max gained us and send us a dragon because you were convinced we were doing the hits for crazies and would farm out to them after...

If you dont think that warrants a dragon from us seeing we started that at the start of hostile and you had already sent us one... on top of that your KD had no GC for a dragon, yet 4 players online from yours and you manage to fund a dragon same tick as starting it. We had low gc yours was even lower, so please explain where and how 4 provs with no noticable gc can fund a 40mil dragon same tick as its started?

July 5 of YR14 Our kingdom has begun a Gold Dragon project targetted at The Blood Brothers hostile (x:x).

January 8 of YR15 The Blood Brothers hostile (x:x) has begun a Gold Dragon project against us!
    January 8 of YR15 A Gold Dragon from The Blood Brothers hostile (x:x) has begun ravaging our lands!
    January 8 of YR15 The Blood Brothers hostile (x:x) has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us! (A dragon you still havent cancelled)

February 18 of YR15 Our dragon has set flight to ravage The Blood Brothers hostile (x:x)!

Yes me and Bart are friends but our kingdoms are CFd and thats it... Why on earth didnt you just war us? and why would you even LD to war Sparta if you felt we were working together is beyond me, but then again there is no truth to that, you had many options but chose to be hostile with us while LD to 2 KDs and then warring a 4th...
    Last edited by Aranfein; 28-08-2015 at 13:11.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Scribe
    So this happened earlier this age...
    Kingdom A: did 2 2 million gc plunders into Kingdom B
    Kingdom B: cried and threatened and then asked if Kingdom A could help take down an inactive as "reparation"
    Kingdom A: agreed and started hits on named "inactive" even though they were in the process of starting hostilities
    Kingdom B: said they accidentally gave the wrong province and revised target
    Kingdom A: adjusted and hit the new "inactive" target
    Kingdom B: demands EoA CF
    Kingdom A: refuses EoA CF because there is 3/4 of an age yet to be played and they don't term CFs as a general rule
    Kingdom C: starts hits in formerly mentioned hostilities
    Kingdom B: bounce waves Kingdom As TM
    Kingdom C: declares
    Kingdom B: starts dragon into war and again demands EoA cf
    Kingdom A: refuses and promises retalliation if dragon is sent even at the cost of losing the war
    Kingdom B: cancels dragon and asks Prot to make kingdom A accept an EoA cf
    And just cause the story would be so much less entertaining without it, even if it has nothing to do with this thread really I will add:
    Kingdom C: reports a player in kingdom A for something written in forum, then later claims the wrong person was reported. The ban of course wasn't lifted till hours later.
    Kingdom C: sends Gold dragon into EoWCF

If you guessed Kingdom B as Spartans your guess would be correct. And this is why I hate Utopian "diplomacy".
    Kingdom C was Jokers. Spartans and Jokers discussed how unrelated these occurences were on whatsapp... purely coincidental of course.
    I know I'll get all kinds of backlash for this, bring it on I don't care. We are a not even 2 age old ghetto, if it takes dirty play to beat us and manouver around us that says a lot about skill levels of the game.

Our monarch dug up some old diplo, read please. Spartans = ghetto --> should not be allowed to win a crown. Thanks lads!

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 14:42 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Long Live Chairman Mao the Rogue of Chairman Mao (xx:xx)
    Recipient Lord Lono the Warrior of The Line (xx:xx)
    Subject Hey
    You guys interested in OOP war?

Having some fun and start the age with a bang. Whoever is up in land after 72 hours wins, that way we won't drag it out indefinitely :)

Let me know man!

(No response yet)

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 14:56 GMT+00:00
    Subject Oh
    Just noticed you messaged my steward aswell. For what it's worht, we also have 4 randoms now, 1 of which refused to change race and 2 didn't take the proper personality (they haven't yet signed up for upoopu at all though).

Perhaps a good opportunity for both sides to test out what our new recruits are made of (and also a good way to dodge xx:xx (Emeriti) and xx:xx who seem to be very bad-ass :P

Let me know soon man!

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 15:00 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord Lono the Warrior of The Line (xx:xx)
    Recipient King Long Live Chairman Mao the Rogue of Chairman Mao (xx:xx)
    Subject Re:Oh
    You may be right about avoiding those bad-ass kingdoms, but I don't like how many ToG'ers you have. That doesn't make it a fair fight right our of the gates.

I will let you know.

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 15:05 GMT+00:00
    Every set-up has it's pro's and cons. With the def we'll have your orc-gains will do way more damage. You got avians with 25% more offense. I just dun wanna be rape bait for these top-KDs.

Let me know man, looking forward to it whether we win or lose (we're not highly competitive, just wanna enjoy the game).

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 15:27 GMT+00:00
    The last time a kingdom told me they were newbies and and not that competitive it turned out to be Simians and I ended up quitting the game for a while haha.

No idea why top 10 kingdoms feel the need to lie to you just to get a war win lol

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 15:45 GMT+00:00
    We're far from top #10 lol. Think last age we finished somewhere #50-60 in the charts, age before we did quite a bit better. I'm not going to lie, we're no random ghetto, but we aren't top-nodge either. Just a serious-semi-serious warring KD.

Last age we got raped by 2 top-KDs, simply happens. Won't lose any sleep over it. My reasoning to my KD has been thus:

1. If we win, it gives us a good bump at the start.
    2. If we lose, at least it's early age (so no huge losses in size/wizz/whatever) and we'll have EOW CF to build while the rest of the server is randoming eachother for scraps. Furthermore, having a 0/1 record makes it easier to get more wars later on during the age.

So win or lose, it's better than spending 1-2 weeks in boring half-ass pump-mode while trying to retal what you can.

Just my 2 cents.

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 16:02 GMT+00:00
    Yes well this is not the old kingdom I used to lead. That whole kingdom disbanded and we just created this kingdom in week 4 of last age. I don't expect you to be top 10 and I don't ever want to be in a top 10 kingdom again since it's total bullsh*t up there lol.

Much better playing down here :P

I will let you know asap about war. If we do war... win or lose... we should be allies for the remainder or the age and into the future :) Just for small stuff, we would never ask for outside help and we would never provide it either.

Cheers,

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 16:07 GMT+00:00
    Now there is something we agree on at least. In my dealings that I had with them in former ages I got really bored by the way they handled diplo. For me personally, when I give my word on something I do not break it, and I also do not try and disect an agreement into small parts to find a loophole. This was done to us on several occasions though... just gotta make sure we do not face off with these guys again.

And yes having people to look after your back is always good to have :)

WEEKS LATER...

Game Date May 22 of YR5
    Real Date Sat, 20 Jun at 15:18 GMT+00:00
    Subject Hey
    Hey man, how u doing?

I remember at the start of the age we spoke about a possible OOP war. Though it did not come to pass, we did agree on some kind of (informal) alliance --> staying out of eachother's way. Do you still plan on doing so? We'd like to do sci-pump starting tomorrow but I first want to cover possible dangers to that.

Let me know man! Btw, I know of at least one KD that they're monitoring you since you won your war and got to 70K honor. So be on your guard as you leave war!

Game Date June 5 of YR5
    Real Date Sat, 20 Jun at 22:08 GMT+00:00
    Subject Hey
    Saw u read my last message. Not sure if it was 1 min ago or a while, but I'd like to get a response before I go to bed. Let me know man!

Game Date June 5 of YR5
    Real Date Sat, 20 Jun at 22:54 GMT+00:00
    Subject Re:Hey
    We're likely not to need a CF as we will have our hands full with at least 3 kingdoms and maybe even dragged into the alliance war somehow.

Cheers,

Game Date June 15 of YR5
    Real Date Sun, 21 Jun at 08:45 GMT+00:00
    Ooh, the Awar, which side you gonna fight on?

GL during your conflicts ^^

FEW DAYS LATER ...

Mirana-ghetto robs + plunders around 5M of our gold to fund their conflict.

Game Date February 14 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 24 Jun at 0xx:xx6 GMT+00:00
    Subject Hey
    Good morning!

Hey man, I thought we had agreed to leave eachother alone for now. Not sure if you're engaging these KDs atm but we don't want to get involved into your conflicts.

Perhaps we can get a CF in place until we can war eachother later on, I'm sure at one stage we wil be in range of eachother :)

Let me know man!

Greetings and enjoy your day,
    Bart.

----

Game Date February 18 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 24 Jun at 11:09 GMT+00:00
    Subject Hey
    You sent me this message at the start of the age.

Game Date Pre Age
    Real Date Mon, 11 May at 16:02 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Lono the Warrior of The Line (xx:xx)
    Yes well this is not the old kingdom I used to lead. That whole kingdom disbanded and we just created this kingdom in week 4 of last age. I don't expect you to be top 10 and I don't ever want to be in a top 10 kingdom again since it's total bullsh*t up there lol.

Much better playing down here :P

I will let you know asap about war. If we do war... win or lose... we should be allies for the remainder or the age and into the future :) Just for small stuff, we would never ask for outside help and we would never provide it either.

Cheers,

Just a few days ago I reconfirmed this, you said I had not to worry. Now you plunered three times in our KD, even putting PF on our provs before hitting them (really is that necesary?). I can only say I'm disappointed, really disappointed.

----

Game Date February 18 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 24 Jun at 11:39 GMT+00:00
    Just stop. Everyone is whining to me that we hit them. There are no targets out there. We are gearing up for war soon so just stop.

----

Game Date February 20 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 24 Jun at 13:41 GMT+00:00
    There is a difference between randoming and 3x hitting + stealing for 5M+

We're no free gold.

----

Real Date Wed, 24 Jun at 13:46 GMT+00:00
    Subject And
    If you want to war peacefully I suggest you offer a CF. We have no problems digging in. It all has to do with respect and politeness. We don't care much about the recourses lost but are offended by your response.

----

Real Date Wed, 24 Jun at 13:55 GMT+00:00
    Subject Re:And
    You are in no position to be demanding we send CF.

We are waving someone in 4 hours. I have things to do for the next 2-3 hours.

You better think long and hard about apologizing for making stupid demands and sendi

Veteran
    Doesn't matter how much evidence is presented Spartans can do what ever they want. Lol there last war was even more lopsided with a agreement not to hit the others steward and monarch. If that war was considered legit. This war is obviously legit.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Doesn't matter how much evidence is presented Spartans can do what ever they want. Lol there last war was even more lopsided with a agreement not to hit the others steward and monarch. If that war was considered legit. This war is obviously legit.
    Is this age legit?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Funny how we already agreed to war spartans before u waved .. Also funny how the wave came about a few hours after war agreed to spartans .. Even stranger is Spartans and Fluffy are friends ...

Amazing how before spartans and TBB agreed war we received more ops 12 hrs before the arranged war agreed time that was pushed back a full day then the rest of the entire hostile .. Then receive a Drake 2 ticks before war to start with spartans when we agreed to a no dragon war.. Which u had the cash to fund the entire time but waited til the last 2 ticks to send ..

Not to sound crazy but its doesn't seem quite right here
    Fishy. Tbb decide to farm out to spartan and blame on fluffy . Accusing fluffy allying spartan. Fluffy wanted war. I see no gains at all for fluffy to do the double team. A war will be more beneficial. Twist, turn and flip. Interesting

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Rank Kingdom Honor
    1 Ancient Spartans INTRAWAR STFO 128,981

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    Rank Kingdom Honor
    1 Ancient Spartans INTRAWAR STFO 128,981
    What you gonna do abt it?

If you want to defeat Bart just go to your local pub and get a drink from your bart-ender
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    If you want to defeat Bart just go to your local pub and get a drink from your bart-ender
    i miss you.

can we be friends next age?

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

This is glorious
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    i miss you.

can we be friends next age?
    I am always open to expanding my forum alliances. Zauper always takes dibs though, he is always so nice to me on forums (even if he's mean to me in game, I am good at separating the two #forumsovergame)

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    This is glorious
    :) Thanks
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I am always open to expanding my forum alliances. Zauper always takes dibs though, he is always so nice to me on forums (even if he's mean to me in game, I am good at separating the two #forumsovergame)

:) Thanks
    he is not your zauper. all of zauper belongs to me.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    he is not your zauper. all of zauper belongs to me.
    edit: and zapLady. she can have his shinies.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information