Thread: EoA merging invites

EoA merging invites

Hey there,

So there seems to be some confusion about "merging" new players into a kingdom without purchasing invites. Could someone that has Monarchy rights please explain how it works so I can pass along the information? I can't recall personally as it's been a little while since I've done it myself :)

Its in the wiki, look at reservations.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thank you Bishop I'll look it up there. Also does it explain how the invited person joins as well?

Palem explained it like this in another thread asking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Again, you do not send these invites out from the invite page. You send them from the reservation page (the invite stuff is under the list of people that currently have a reservation)

These invites are not the same normal invites. They will reserve the person accepting a spot in your kingdom next age. They will not immediately joint your kingdom like a normal invite.

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...e=Reservations is the link I found.

So the problem we are having is the invited player(s) get an error about joining currently because the kingdom doesn't have anymore invites. My question I guess is will that invite to the kingdom extend over to the beginning of the next age without the cost of credits/invites from age 66?

Thank you Korp! I'll pass that along :D

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Your sending the invite from the Invites page. You need to send it from the Reservation page.

Thread Information