Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: congrats expendibles

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Meh, according to Godly it does not count right? Cause no one was really competing? :D
    Gangbang aside, a crowning is crowning. I know there was at least 2 kingdoms competing :p

tnx mango(fakenick) and octo for doing most of the work(very little to be honest ;)) during the time i was in the kd, but also tnx to everyone in the kd for being cuddly.

I will never trust octo again though "Hi! Wanna join a retirement ghetto? U dont have to be active we just chillin!" :|

Weird age for sure!

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Honestly never understood how exploring means you won the age. I guess because it takes patients. What Spartans did was far more impressive but few of there wars where at best shady. Ed did a good job bottom feeding near the end. Manipulating there net to avoid warring anyone and hitting the high honor warring kingdoms. So yeah definitely a intrest ing age and definitely seemed long lol.
    Because all but one of our orcs "explored" if you wish to talk about land and nw charts maybe you should compete in them before casting judgement. You have absolutely 0 grasp on how the game is played outside of your bubble. You realize the kingdom made their deals before they had 20 players in the kingdom. We had made deals for EoA with kingdoms we could have farmed out. The age was an anomaly but in most cases the top kingdom will war 2-4 times an age since WW bonus at that size are just ridiculous.

Anyway fun age for me. I do think most people are missing an Important crown by Itsamio in Evil Dragons that number 1 orc honor. Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Honestly never understood how exploring means you won the age. I guess because it takes patients. What Spartans did was far more impressive but few of there wars where at best shady. Ed did a good job bottom feeding near the end. Manipulating there net to avoid warring anyone and hitting the high honor warring kingdoms. So yeah definitely a intrest ing age and definitely seemed long lol.
    Spartans and impressive sounds like a joke when put in the same sentence..
    Both kds you mention, ED and Spartans lost to Pandas and Pandas lost to cJ and well in a way cJ lost to Expendibles. Either way, Spartans is on top of the foodchain among the ghettos. Nothing else. Its not impressive and they would lose any battle in the top. The truth hurts i guess.

Edit:
    Almost forgot, Congratz Expendibles!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Spartans and impressive sounds like a joke when put in the same sentence..
    Both kds you mention, ED and Spartans lost to Pandas and Pandas lost to cJ and well in a way cJ lost to Expendibles. Either way, Spartans is on top of the foodchain among the ghettos. Nothing else. Its not impressive and they would lose any battle in the top. The truth hurts i guess.

Edit:
    Almost forgot, Congratz Expendibles!

Lol, Anri bro, we warred Pandas oop with 21 provs purposefully. Palm calls it sandbagging! I'm ok with it

<3

All of our ghetto success was due to being a 0/1 and 21 provs early age.

That being said I'm close with Pandas so I'm not trying to be a dick about it...but you beating us with 21 provs and me on vacation at the time isn't anything to write home about.
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Helluva View Post
    Lol, Anri bro, we warred Pandas oop with 21 provs purposefully. Palm calls it sandbagging! I'm ok with it

<3

All of our ghetto success was due to being a 0/1 and 21 provs early age.

That being said I'm close with Pandas so I'm not trying to be a dick about it...but you beating us with 21 provs and me on vacation at the time isn't anything to write home about.
    If it helps i think we had won even if you had been 25. But yea i get it.
    Its unfair... But lets just put it this way then. Pandas beat Spartans 25 vs 25 easy <--
    While cJ beat us...

I am not trying to make ED look bad, i am trying to tell these spartan guys that they are not really competing because obviously they are avoiding the competition where most of the KDs would slap them around.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If it helps i think we had won even if you had been 25. But yea i get it.
    Its unfair... But lets just put it this way then. Pandas beat Spartans 25 vs 25 easy <--
    While cJ beat us...

I am not trying to make ED look bad, i am trying to tell these spartan guys that they are not really competing because obviously they are avoiding the competition where most of the KDs would slap them around.
    Fair enough. Ed at 25 vs Pandas 25 would likely come down to who has better bpa/mods as I'm sure we both would've been crazy active.

Either way, great age to all. Pandas is definitely a contender going forward. I hope warseekers, tbb and others continue improving. Maybe we can make a real t10 mean something.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Forum Fanatic
    congrats to all winners! the awar was great fun

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Hey Anri,

This is a reply from Spartans to your ridiculous comments. Let's first get some facts straight.

1. 23v25 is not the same as 25v25. We went 25 only after our war against BBB.
    2. On top of having +2 provs you were bigger and more pumped.
    3. Yes, we're just the top of the ghetto, and perhaps not even that. We're not the best warring KD but we did win the war-crown.
    4. The truth does not hurt. We've know this truth all along and we've never stated anything else.
    5. You're lucky you have cappo changing your diapers nowadays. Else CJ might've won the age anyways after farming you out.

Now, on a more positive note, let's tell you a story about our age!

This age really started for at the end of the age before. We lost more than half our player base and had about 11 players going into the new one. Our monarch Bart/Heaven/Bukharistan
    then went about recruiting new players. I think we managed to get 21 plus a random that went inactive really quickly. We did fight our first 2 wars with at least one inactive.

First war was against Adrenaline. Was not really a fair contest and we easily wrapped up the win. Our second war was against Warcry. An old KD with proud traditions but slightly in decay. We also beat them quite confomrtably.

After that everyone in our range declined war. Bart decided to set right some wrongs of the last age and we went to explore up to raze down Expendibles' top-provinces. However, expendibles found out we were doing something and insisted on an EOA CF which in the end we had to accept.
    We had too much land and noone in range to war. Then pandas came. They were bigger, had more provinces(+2) and a better set-up. Bart figured however that having a loss on our record would make getting wars more easier. So there we went, we warred pandas and even though we lost a lot of land we got out of it pretty OK.
    Ever since then we've had good relations with them.

Our next war was a comfortable win over Feisty UA. After that we got waved by COnfessions, them being quite a bit bigger than us and +1 province. They however overhit with learns, we declared and chained 2 without land incoming. We managed to overturn the NW difference and were in the process of beating them when 1 of our players
    stupidly PKed himself while another went inactive for 12 hours. Being already outnumbered 17v15 on the attacking front, losing 2 more attackers made it 13v17 and hence GG. We pulled out.

This was the moment we agreed the CF deal with ED. We were far from the top-honor charts, had only 23 provinces and a 3/5 war record. Given our recent history it seemed implausible we'd ever get close.
    We then challanged BBB and beat them by a huge margin, shooting up in land and especially in Honor. We added 2 provinces to our roster and for a short period of time were close to #1 honor in the world.

After that we warred our Dog is Honor and beat them. Then came Pharma and we beat them too. Before the war against pharma we were 58K acres. It ended in YR12. The next few weeks we managed to grow from 60K to 180K by defeating Seagulls, Forsaken Knights and The Bloot Brothers.

All in all, I'd like people to please stop the negativity. We had no intention of playing for the prices, although when EOA grew closer we of course saw we could win something and tried a bit harder. As our estemeed leader always said "Do not strive for crowns, strive towards having fun and putting up your best effort. Crowns are a reflection of something, not a goal in itself!"

If others Kingdoms took our example and just war whatever seems closest to you, the game would be a lot more fun. Contrary to what some people might say we did not go into most of our wars with huge advantages. The last 3 wars were obviously easy wins, but that was merely because noone else in range wanted to war! FS turned us down so we warred TBB. Other KDs turned us down so we warred Forsaken Knights. Have fun, stop complaining and just WARAWR until you die!

Forum Addict
    Gz to expendables for navigating perfectly through the ****storm.

Gz to ed for gaining an early lead and preserving it via good oow farming and diplo.

Gz to spartans for non-stop warring, u have a really long breath.

Gz to all that played this age, its been one of the most entertaining age lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Gangbang aside, a crowning is crowning. I know there was at least 2 kingdoms competing :p
    Oh I know. I just recall Godly saying he was not going to count this one or some such in another thread.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by p0ngkol View Post
    Hey Anri,

This is a reply from Spartans to your ridiculous comments. Let's first get some facts straight.

1. 23v25 is not the same as 25v25. We went 25 only after our war against BBB.
    2. On top of having +2 provs you were bigger and more pumped.
    3. Yes, we're just the top of the ghetto, and perhaps not even that. We're not the best warring KD but we did win the war-crown.
    4. The truth does not hurt. We've know this truth all along and we've never stated anything else.
    5. You're lucky you have cappo changing your diapers nowadays. Else CJ might've won the age anyways after farming you out.

Now, on a more positive note, let's tell you a story about our age!

This age really started for at the end of the age before. We lost more than half our player base and had about 11 players going into the new one. Our monarch Bart/Heaven/Bukharistan
    then went about recruiting new players. I think we managed to get 21 plus a random that went inactive really quickly. We did fight our first 2 wars with at least one inactive.

First war was against Adrenaline. Was not really a fair contest and we easily wrapped up the win. Our second war was against Warcry. An old KD with proud traditions but slightly in decay. We also beat them quite confomrtably.

After that everyone in our range declined war. Bart decided to set right some wrongs of the last age and we went to explore up to raze down Expendibles' top-provinces. However, expendibles found out we were doing something and insisted on an EOA CF which in the end we had to accept.
    We had too much land and noone in range to war. Then pandas came. They were bigger, had more provinces(+2) and a better set-up. Bart figured however that having a loss on our record would make getting wars more easier. So there we went, we warred pandas and even though we lost a lot of land we got out of it pretty OK.
    Ever since then we've had good relations with them.

Our next war was a comfortable win over Feisty UA. After that we got waved by COnfessions, them being quite a bit bigger than us and +1 province. They however overhit with learns, we declared and chained 2 without land incoming. We managed to overturn the NW difference and were in the process of beating them when 1 of our players
    stupidly PKed himself while another went inactive for 12 hours. Being already outnumbered 17v15 on the attacking front, losing 2 more attackers made it 13v17 and hence GG. We pulled out.

This was the moment we agreed the CF deal with ED. We were far from the top-honor charts, had only 23 provinces and a 3/5 war record. Given our recent history it seemed implausible we'd ever get close.
    We then challanged BBB and beat them by a huge margin, shooting up in land and especially in Honor. We added 2 provinces to our roster and for a short period of time were close to #1 honor in the world.

After that we warred our Dog is Honor and beat them. Then came Pharma and we beat them too. Before the war against pharma we were 58K acres. It ended in YR12. The next few weeks we managed to grow from 60K to 180K by defeating Seagulls, Forsaken Knights and The Bloot Brothers.

All in all, I'd like people to please stop the negativity. We had no intention of playing for the prices, although when EOA grew closer we of course saw we could win something and tried a bit harder. As our estemeed leader always said "Do not strive for crowns, strive towards having fun and putting up your best effort. Crowns are a reflection of something, not a goal in itself!"

If others Kingdoms took our example and just war whatever seems closest to you, the game would be a lot more fun. Contrary to what some people might say we did not go into most of our wars with huge advantages. The last 3 wars were obviously easy wins, but that was merely because noone else in range wanted to war! FS turned us down so we warred TBB. Other KDs turned us down so we warred Forsaken Knights. Have fun, stop complaining and just WARAWR until you die!
    for real?
    I dont believe you!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

So basically Spartans didn't get a war win against anyone that was good. So again I say that war win crown is bunk.

Edit: congrats zauper godly and rest of expendables on land crown and sweet Benjamin on your honor crown. I know you single handedly got ED their honor crowns.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    So basically Spartans didn't get a war win against anyone that was good. So again I say that war win crown is bunk.

Edit: congrats zauper godly and rest of expendables on land crown and sweet Benjamin on your honor crown. I know you single handedly got ED their honor crowns.
    Benjamin probably won the 'most sat hours of any core hitter' award in Ed season. When you're a redwood original though, you can get away with that.

Forum Fanatic
    who were spartans' 11 wars against?

The Jerks.

Thread Information