Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: congrats expendibles

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Spartans and impressive sounds like a joke when put in the same sentence..
    Both kds you mention, ED and Spartans lost to Pandas and Pandas lost to cJ and well in a way cJ lost to Expendibles. Either way, Spartans is on top of the foodchain among the ghettos. Nothing else. Its not impressive and they would lose any battle in the top. The truth hurts i guess.

Edit:
    Almost forgot, Congratz Expendibles!
    Lol, butthurt much as usual :)
    They had what, 10 wars? Impressive in itself to get that many.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    I do think most people are missing an Important crown by Itsamio in Evil Dragons that number 1 orc honor. Good Job
    Hell Yeah! That orc pwned! We should send him money
    Were you the one orc in Expendables that gave me the troubles? And I hated the fact that an orc with 1 war could've had that much honor.

Oh and gratz Expendibles, Spartans and Ed. You guys did a spectacularly average job.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    I do think most people are missing an Important crown by Itsamio in Evil Dragons that number 1 orc honor. Good Job
    ED was actually the only kingdom to have non-elf/faery provs in the top 100 honor. Impressive lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dowla1337 View Post
    Hell Yeah! That orc pwned! We should send him money
    Were you the one orc in Expendables that gave me the troubles? And I hated the fact that an orc with 1 war could've had that much honor.

Oh and gratz Expendibles, Spartans and Ed. You guys did a spectacularly average job.
    the irony of why i enjoy this crown

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    You tryna say we aren't forum allies anymore?
    I thought this was clear when you broke my heart and joined the jdorjes. You'll be hard pressed to see me go against the magnanimous Topsy though so you should be safe now.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I dunno... I have never met a more uninformative, unpleasant, unhelpful and poor conversationalist than Topsy..... unless it is his IRC twin Tospy... that guy is just like... JEEZE!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I dunno... I have never met a more uninformative, unpleasant, unhelpful and poor conversationalist than Topsy..... unless it is his IRC twin Tospy... that guy is just like... JEEZE!
    That's like your opinion man. From my experience with the benevolent Topser, it all depends on if he likes you or not.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Yes. In TFC we had to look at topsy as a Federation officer visiting a primitive planet. The non interference directive forbade topsy from showing us how to build a ludicrous kingdom. We wouldn't have discovered this till we witnessed topsy disintegrate a mugatu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Well done everyone, quiet but enjoyable age :)
    23:02 @sm0ntaan ? omg
    23:02 @sm0ntaan ? full moon
    23:02 @sm0ntaan ? thats why i feel so weird
    23:03 @Devolution ?this isnt ****ing twilight
    23:04 @sm0ntaan ? :O

Toadette: You sound like that woman from James Bond
    CuddlyCombine: He means Judi Dench

Legion - Fury - BB - CR (Cromulent Republic - Expendables - Cellos Republic - Canadian Rebellion) (can we please stop changing name every age??!!)

#cromulent

Veteran
    GJ guys.... though I'm understanding that you're not the same Expendables as our old war buddies? We looked for you this age past age, always waaaay out of range.....
    Long live Mehul!

Post Fiend
    #1 DW right here, I had hopes for the #1 honor for all provs, but that quickly raced away from me near EoA :p

Post Fiend
    I love this thread.

It shows so how out of touch the top 10 kingdoms are from the vast majority of Utopia. You sit up there making your CF deals with each other, exploring and waving *MUCH* smaller kingdoms all age, and have the audacity to brag about a crown nobody but a handful of kingdoms actually give a damn about anymore. You talk about farming, and how that's just alright up there, or argue over the definition of what a fake war is, and are equally fine with those. By all means, diminish the other crowns that happened this age, but nothing any of you did was as impressive or worthy of note. You are the degradation of utopia and have been for a long time. It's about time the admins implement significant NW gains kingdom to kingdom and make you blowhards actually fight each other for the NW crown, instead of farming waves on kingdoms 1/4 your size. Then you'll actually gain some respect for your crown.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I love this thread.

It shows so how out of touch the top 10 kingdoms are from the vast majority of Utopia. You sit up there making your CF deals with each other, exploring and waving *MUCH* smaller kingdoms all age, and have the audacity to brag about a crown nobody but a handful of kingdoms actually give a damn about anymore. You talk about farming, and how that's just alright up there, or argue over the definition of what a fake war is, and are equally fine with those. By all means, diminish the other crowns that happened this age, but nothing any of you did was as impressive or worthy of note. You are the degradation of utopia and have been for a long time. It's about time the admins implement significant NW gains kingdom to kingdom and make you blowhards actually fight each other for the NW crown, instead of farming waves on kingdoms 1/4 your size. Then you'll actually gain some respect for your crown.
    +1 Would read again.

I would love love love to see attack penalties *DRASTICALLY* increased for hitting kingdoms outside 80-120% of your size. Crank those penalties up to the same as hitting into a war. Force kingdoms within range of each other to hit each other.

In my opinion crowns should be determined by what you and the 21-24 other provinces in your kingdom do.....not the deals/CFs you make with the kingdoms around you.

Monarch of Pasty Troll Kingdom (Ages 10 - 26)
    Monarch of Seagulls (Ages 49 - 69)
    Monarch of Mixed Nuts (Age 74-???)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    That's like your opinion man. From my experience with the benevolent Topser, it all depends on if he likes you or not.
    that was actually sarcasm, I guess I need more definitive tags.

I love this thread.

The top does fight each other. Just because between wars they hit into smaller kingdoms on provinces that grow into their range does not mean they don't fight each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimi View Post
    +1 Would read again.

I would love love love to see attack penalties *DRASTICALLY* increased for hitting kingdoms outside 80-120% of your size. Crank those penalties up to the same as hitting into a war. Force kingdoms within range of each other to hit each other.

In my opinion crowns should be determined by what you and the 21-24 other provinces in your kingdom do.....not the deals/CFs you make with the kingdoms around you.
    So you advocate free growth for provinces that happen to sit in otherwise small kingdoms? So I should be able to explore whore as a single province in a 3M NW kingdom (of which 2M of the NW is due to me) and have protection from all the other provinces in the game that I would otherwise have to defend against? So I can sit on 30% draft and 50% mills all age long and just straight explore, gain NW control of my kingdom, make it so no one in the game can manage me.

Interesting thought.....
    Last edited by Sheister; 01-09-2015 at 14:04.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I love this thread.

Maybe you shoudl try to whore, or take a shot at the honor crown or warring crown before you talk. The fact is what you claim "Most dont care about crowns" translates into "Im bitter and angry cause I am not good enough at this game". If nothing else, acres, networth and honor would be a byproduct of having fun. So why arent you huge? :( What do people care about respect from someone that has no insight whatsoever on what is required to crown to begin with?

Thread Information