Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: congrats expendibles

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Maybe you shoudl try to whore, or take a shot at the honor crown or warring crown before you talk. The fact is what you claim "Most dont care about crowns" translates into "Im bitter and angry cause I am not good enough at this game". If nothing else, acres, networth and honor would be a byproduct of having fun. So why arent you huge? :( What do people care about respect from someone that has no insight whatsoever on what is required to crown to begin with?
    How sad for you that you think I'm bitter. I honestly don't care, I just find it funny that in Age 65 there are people like you.

I hit a truth nerve apparently.

Put in a gains penalty and see how you guys fair in the politics game:)

Calamity,

There is a gains penalty. It is pretty significant. If you are a small KD getting hit from above, it is because a few provinces grew into random range. if you are 5K acres should other 5K provinces not be allowed to hit you? oh.... no you are saying that the game should discriminate against 5K acre provinces in top kingdoms hitting into you all other 5K provinces can hit into you fine...... yeah, that seems fair.

/me rolls his eyes.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    How sad for you that you think I'm bitter. I honestly don't care, I just find it funny that in Age 65 there are people like you.

I hit a truth nerve apparently.

Put in a gains penalty and see how you guys fair in the politics game:)
    "I dont care but ill with cry about how bad the top is!!111!!" I never quite understood the reasoning behind that, "I dont care but honestly but i will rant about it to show you people that i dont care"
    ¨
    What my kingdom was in lower regions of top 150 :)

The top will adapt to any situation, you think obviously lack visions. You are stuck in the ghetto mind of yours believe people better than you are bad at this game cause they bottomfeed or win. Its just a self-mechanics to sooth your own ego. You probably get bottomfeed cause you lack diplomacy skills, grow larger than your kd mates so you have no protection etc. Instead of shaping up you decided to blame others for your own failures. Also, top politics is way too complicated and dreadful to begin with.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    So you advocate free growth for provinces that happen to sit in otherwise small kingdoms? So I should be able to explore whore as a single province in a 3M NW kingdom (of which 2M of the NW is due to me) and have protection from all the other provinces in the game that I would otherwise have to defend against? So I can sit on 30% draft and 50% mills all age long and just straight explore, gain NW control of my kingdom, make it so no one in the game can manage me.

Interesting thought.....
    Honestly yes. I don't (not sure about others) really care what single province rankings look like.

Monarch of Pasty Troll Kingdom (Ages 10 - 26)
    Monarch of Seagulls (Ages 49 - 69)
    Monarch of Mixed Nuts (Age 74-???)

OK, so we should then take all single provinces that can abuse the pools of every ghetto out there using protection grow huge, then merge them into a given shell and use that to crown (we only lose 15% when we move right?). I like it.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    "I dont care but ill with cry about how bad the top is!!111!!" I never quite understood the reasoning behind that, "I dont care but honestly but i will rant about it to show you people that i dont care"
    ¨
    What my kingdom was in lower regions of top 150 :)

The top will adapt to any situation, you think obviously lack visions. You are stuck in the ghetto mind of yours believe people better than you are bad at this game cause they bottomfeed or win. Its just a self-mechanics to sooth your own ego. You probably get bottomfeed cause you lack diplomacy skills, grow larger than your kd mates so you have no protection etc. Instead of shaping up you decided to blame others for your own failures. Also, top politics is way too complicated and dreadful to begin with.
    It's weird that you don't know me, but instantly went into attack mode. Respect is earned, and no offense, you are pathetic in thinking i'm of ghetto pedigree.

I'm not a forum warrior like you and never have been, but I imagine my Utopian career is MUCH longer than yours. And to those that do know me, they know I'm quite well versed. So while you talk about my failures without actually knowing any of them, I'm just sitting here laughing at you for taking the bait.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Calamity,

There is a gains penalty. It is pretty significant. If you are a small KD getting hit from above, it is because a few provinces grew into random range. if you are 5K acres should other 5K provinces not be allowed to hit you? oh.... no you are saying that the game should discriminate against 5K acre provinces in top kingdoms hitting into you all other 5K provinces can hit into you fine...... yeah, that seems fair.

/me rolls his eyes.
    Not significant enough. It should act as a deterrent and force them to wave each other. It isn't harsh enough, as it continues to happen from age to age.

It's weird that you don't know me, but instantly went into attack mode. Respect is earned, and no offense, you are pathetic in thinking i'm of ghetto pedigree.

I'm not a forum warrior like you and never have been, but I imagine my Utopian career is MUCH longer than yours. And to those that do know me, they know I'm quite well versed. So while you talk about my failures without actually knowing any of them, I'm just sitting here laughing at you for taking the bait.
    Woah, very defensive suddenly, did we hit a soft spot? :) Its evident of your lack of knowledge that you're not someone noteworthy. So, before you go around calling other people patethic maybe you should take a good look at what kind of posts you make. Cause from that there is only one conclusion that you're bad player with no knowledge of higher Utopian tier.

Whos baiting who :) So far, you're the only one that is mad.

Post Demon
    I love this thread.

It shows so how out of touch the top 10 kingdoms are from the vast majority of Utopia. You sit up there making your CF deals with each other, exploring and waving *MUCH* smaller kingdoms all age, and have the audacity to brag about a crown nobody but a handful of kingdoms actually give a damn about anymore. You talk about farming, and how that's just alright up there, or argue over the definition of what a fake war is, and are equally fine with those. By all means, diminish the other crowns that happened this age, but nothing any of you did was as impressive or worthy of note. You are the degradation of utopia and have been for a long time. It's about time the admins implement significant NW gains kingdom to kingdom and make you blowhards actually fight each other for the NW crown, instead of farming waves on kingdoms 1/4 your size. Then you'll actually gain some respect for your crown.

If it's so simple, go crown and show those awful whoring KDs who's boss.

I'm mostly a career ghetto/warring tier player for dozens of ages, in every KD I've been in, there's people like you who bemoan the way whoring KDs play.

You're the one trying to diminish their accomplishment not the other way around.

It's okay to acknowledge that they're better at the game than you. Because they are.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

I'm mostly a career ghetto/warring tier player for dozens of ages, in every KD I've been in, there's people like you who bemoan the way whoring KDs play.

You're the one trying to diminish their accomplishment not the other way around.

It's okay to acknowledge that they're better at the game than you. Because they are.
    Way to miss the point of the post. By about a mile:)

If I complained about the simplicity of the "achievement" it would have been stated, but no, I pointed out a flaw in the entire thread. The whole point of it and most of the posts were diminishing other crowns as well. It's just sad that there's only a few people left willing to call you people out on your BS.

Post Fiend
    Woah, very defensive suddenly, did we hit a soft spot? :) Its evident of your lack of knowledge that you're not someone noteworthy. So, before you go around calling other people patethic maybe you should take a good look at what kind of posts you make. Cause from that there is only one conclusion that you're bad player with no knowledge of higher Utopian tier.

Whos baiting who :) So far, you're the only one that is mad.
    Who's defensive and/or mad? Did you miss the post where I said I was clearly laughing out loud at the nerve I hit, or have you not learned to read?

You littered your post with tripe and buzzwords thinking "failures" and "ghetto" would be an insult of some sort. Do you know how to construct a post without sounding like a douchebag, or does it just come natural when you are trying to defend something rather impractical. I'll wager you don't. It's easier to be condescending to an unknown than bring an actual post to the table worth a damn.

Hell, you are at 4700 posts in this forum, and I'll wager you've had to have had SOMETHING worth a second look. At least I'd hope so.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

Is it an accomplishment because of what you and your kingdom did as a team.....or because you have CFs with everybody around you?

I'm not saying it's hard or easy to crown....I'm saying most of the top having CFs with each other is stupid.

IMO Spartans could have waved ED and taken the war & honor crow.....but they had a CF so they didn't. To me that tarnishes the crown. I'm not impressed that you finished first when you had a deal with 2-? to not hit you.

Monarch of Pasty Troll Kingdom (Ages 10 - 26)
    Monarch of Seagulls (Ages 49 - 69)
    Monarch of Mixed Nuts (Age 74-???)

Who's defensive and/or mad? Did you miss the post where I said I was clearly laughing out loud at the nerve I hit, or have you not learned to read?

You littered your post with tripe and buzzwords thinking "failures" and "ghetto" would be an insult of some sort. Do you know how to construct a post without sounding like a douchebag, or does it just come natural when you are trying to defend something rather impractical. I'll wager you don't. It's easier to be condescending to an unknown than bring an actual post to the table worth a damn.

Hell, you are at 4700 posts in this forum, and I'll wager you've had to have had SOMETHING worth a second look. At least I'd hope so.
    Well, when I said you were a nobody you were pretty fast to brag about how you played this game much longer than me. You started with personal attacks, calling me both patethic and a "forum warrior". Then went on with a cliché "Those that know me .." All pretty defensive things to do. Now you try to do it again by asking if i havent learned to read, which is really a dumb question cause its obvious that I have managed to read what you wrote so far. May I suggest next time that you complain about a persons reading comprehension, will not make you look as much of a fool. :)

I play in a ghetto myself, as you should have noticed i said my own kingdom was in the lower regions of top 150 last age. Its just how its sorted for me, top and ghetto. Its easy to be condescending to anyone dont have to be unknown for that. You make a post where you lack any insight or knowledge to make the post. Why should i respond in a proper fashion to some nub that is obviously just out provoke and with no further knowledge of how the top works. You are one of many nubs that come in here complain about bottomfeeding is bad. 9/10 cases those whiners and probably you included are just bad at Utopia. Most people are excused but since you bragged about how long you played this game you arent. If you havent learned the ropes by now you never will.

Its 4719, 4720 with this one, your reading comprenehsion that bad eh? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Glimi View Post
    Is it an accomplishment because of what you and your kingdom did as a team.....or because you have CFs with everybody around you?

I'm not saying it's hard or easy to crown....I'm saying most of the top having CFs with each other is stupid.

IMO Spartans could have waved ED and taken the war & honor crow.....but they had a CF so they didn't. To me that tarnishes the crown. I'm not impressed that you finished first when you had a deal with 2-? to not hit you.
    The politics is part of this game as well, Spartans made a choice that benefitted them instead of taking a beating or whatever the end results of not taking that CF would be. In this case Spartans probably didnt mind cause they werent aiming at the honor crown to begin with. i dont see why a crown is tarnished because they played both the game and politic aspect of the game pretty damn well.

Post Fiend
    I think I want to like you, but not sure.

It wasn't a brag, was merely a point in letting you know the "ghetto" player you were chastising wasn't. It's easy to not see the difference.

I play a role in my kingdom, doesn't matter what we do as a kingdom. If it's growth, it's growth. If it's warring, (which almost always is), it's warring. I'd stack my province up against anyone's on any day of the week. We should have hot cocoa and chat endlessly some day. Or argue all day, I just like hearing you talk now.

Thread Information