Hi all!

I'm happy to say I've finally moved from my 'sorta-crappy' one.com hosting to a dedicated VPS server!

I already feel the system is performing faster and this also means I expect I can handle even more kingdoms.

So if you have been interested in munkbot for your kingdom, then please contact me on IRC in the #munkbot channel!

See screenshots: http://umunk.net

I've had up to 400 active users these last months, and it seems that most, if not everyone, are happy with the system :) But don't take my word for it -- lots of munkbot users in #munkbot you can ask about pro/cons.

Finally -- for those who are hosting your own IRC python bots for munkbot. Since I've gotten some experience with VPS servers, I should be able to easily set up instances to host bots. If you're interested in not having the hassle of doing this yourself, let me know and I'll help set it up on a VPS.

Have a good age!

PS. I'll be enabling the TF a few days into the age, when I'm sure munkbot users have full coverage so it won't give indications of munkbot kds vs non-munkbot kds.