Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
Live news comments I have recently seen from trump.

-I will waterboard people.
-We will have friendly deportations.
-Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated September 11 2001.

To be honest I have also seen a comment from Trump that sounded reasonable and showed some insight. If a candidate says (s)he wants to torture and/or deport my born-in-the-USA neighbors then I cannot give him/her my vote.
Let's tackle water boarding first. Water boarding is not torture by definition, because it does not cause lasting physical damage. Now some people argue it causes emotional damage. But same people will argue putting someone In prison does the same thing. My guess you voted for Obama. Let me tell you about what he has done. Blown up innocent women and children at birthday parties, hospitals and schools. Why has this happened, well they claim bad intelligence. Maybe water boarding the bad guys might have prevented those tragedies. Next deporting illegal immigrants is just following the laws on the books. Which any president should do, which is follow the law. Lastly your last argument is just silliness and won't waste my time answering something that just doesn't matter.