Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
The whole problem is exploitation of the immigrant. Make them 'legal' and most of the problems you list are gone.
Give working class people a decent wage and they'll be able to buy more stuff which creates more jobs.
The US was built on immigration. In the past large numbers of people were even brought against their will to be used as slave labor.

But the best way to stop immigration is by making their own countries less ****ty to live in. So stop supporting dictators, demand that they're paid decent wages in their own country and stop the retarded war on drugs.
Many reasons why this would not work. First America is broke social security will be gone in I belive 2030 and welfare programs will run out last estimate I heard was 10 years. Granted many illegal immigrants do get some sort of welfare, free medical care and free schooling. But not the complete free ride if they where made citizens. Also they would be laid off by the farmers and construction crews due to the fact they would be to expensive. Finally if we gave amnesty to any amount of illegal immigrants. The flood of people coming in would be insane, I mean you see what is happening to Europe right now. Plain simple fact is America used to be rich but now where broke. We can't take the world's sick and poor anymore. We borrow money every day from China to pay our bills.