Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Cool Trump 2016

however unlikely, could be possible. I actually may vote for him just to see the world burn.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

The man America deserves.

I honestly want him to win cause I fit into his immigration policy.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    however unlikely, could be possible. I actually may vote for him just to see the world burn.
    Then vote for Deez Nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    reading the title of the thread, I was about to make the same comment
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Veteran
    All I know is the media is bought and paid for. So if there against trump he has to be good for America. Also last thing we need is another Clinton or Bush. So trump has my vote. :) plus having borders doesn't make you a racist, just makes you actually have a country lol. Make America great again vote for Trump.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you're a very wealthy white man you should definitely vote for Trump.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If you're a very wealthy white man you should definitely vote for Trump.
    More lies by the media he is the only republican running that said he would not cut any welfare program or social security. He also will implement tariffs to keep factory s here. Last I checked rich people don't work in factorys or collect welfare. Hence why he is blasted by everyone. They are terrified of Trump because there free ride as super rich people will be over. He also wants to tax stock traders too. Even fox news hates him. Lol

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If he won't cut any welfare programs then why would their "free ride" be ending?

Also, that's certainly not a lie. Wealthy white men should absolutely vote for Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Palem; 24-09-2015 at 23:54.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Veteran
    First off his main goal would be to shut the borders off and ship out illegal immigrants. Doing this hurts the rich white farmers who basically use illegal immigrants as slave labor. Second off illegal immigrants drain welfare and Medicaid by using it and not paying into it. Again hurting poor mainly black and white people of America. Not to mention jobs such as construction, farming and other manual labor jobs illegal immigrants take from legal citizens. Which again hurts the poor working class of America. This includes even legal mexican immigrants. Because illegal workers you don't have to have workers comp, social security or take out taxs. They can also pay them under min wage with no over time. This will hurt again mainly rich white farmers. Next he is on record of saying he will put tariffs on anything made over seas and shipped into America. This again will hurt rich white people. Next he will tax Wallstreet which again will hurt rich white people. So why would a rich white person vote for him? A rich white person would vote for Hilary Clinton. She is easily bought and paid for. Where again trump can't be bought. Why do you think everyone in the media is blasting him. Because they work for rich white people who don't want him elected.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 26-09-2015 at 02:30.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    First off his main goal would be to shut the borders off and ship out illegal immigrants. Doing this hurts the rich white farmers who basically use illegal immigrants as slave labor. Second off illegal immigrants drain welfare and Medicaid by using it and not paying into it. Again hurting poor mainly black and white people of America. Not to mention jobs such as construction, farming and other manual labor jobs illegal immigrants take from legal citizens. Which again hurts the poor working class of America. This includes even legal mexican immigrants. Because illegal workers you don't have to have workers comp, social security or take out taxs. They can also pay them under min wage with no over time. This will hurt again mainly rich white farmers. Next he is on record of saying he will put tariffs on anything made over seas and shipped into America. This again will hurt rich white people. Next he will tax Wallstreet which again will hurt rich white people. So why would a rich white person vote for him? A rich white person would vote for Hilary Clinton. She is easily bought and paid for. Where again trump can't be bought. Why do you think everyone in the media is blasting him. Because they work for rich white people who don't want him elected.
    Good post and that is his claim. Thanks, I agree with all these stances as well... but I wont support him because I wont support any politician that supports Zionism.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    The whole problem is exploitation of the immigrant. Make them 'legal' and most of the problems you list are gone.
    Give working class people a decent wage and they'll be able to buy more stuff which creates more jobs.
    The US was built on immigration. In the past large numbers of people were even brought against their will to be used as slave labor.

But the best way to stop immigration is by making their own countries less ****ty to live in. So stop supporting dictators, demand that they're paid decent wages in their own country and stop the retarded war on drugs.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @hand -

Using illegals for cheap labor - This absolutely helps the economy and replacing them with legal labor will hurt the economy (without other policy changes). For example, let's say Farmer Joe is currently paying Jose $1/hour. Jose gets deported. Farmer Joe is now forced to hire Ben at $8/hour (or whatever minimum wage is wherever this farm is). Assuming Jose wasn't a just a weird exception to an otherwise legal working force, Farmer Joe's cost of labor has now increased by about 8x. This means he's going to need to raise the prices of his crops, which means food is now more expensive. So where does that leave us? Farmer Joe makes just as much money as he used to, Jose has been deported to Mexico where his family will likely starve, and Ben will now struggle to get by even more because the price of food has gone up but his pay really hasn't.

Taxes - my simple answer is, No he won't. Donald Trump is not only known as a business man, but he's running as a business man. Why would he push for legislation that bad's for business and will make him less rich? That's the exact opposite of what he wants to do. If he really, truly cared that much and is more than willing to cut into his profits for the benefit of poor/working class Americans, then why does he do a large amount of business with China, which according to him is the second biggest reason that "the American dream is in trouble"? He runs luxury resorts and hotels and that kind of thing, so it's not like he can't have a higher $ amount to cover the extra price of having manufacturing done in America.

Why is the media blasting him - It's because he can't open his mouth without saying something that's either incredibly rude or absolutely pointless. You can't just say something completely hollow and then expect the very people you're attacking to give credence to your words. If you're going to literally be the voice of the nation, I for one would rather have someone that's not going to call non-Americans rapists and murders.
    Last edited by Palem; 26-09-2015 at 14:18.

Thread Information