Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    No Afro American will vote Trump.

Few Hispanics.

Not many women.

There aren't enough white males to pull it off, unless the US gets bombed to ****.

Which is unlikely.

Even bombing Germany/France to ****. (More likely) won't swing it.
    The thing you're not accounting for is that minorities often fail to show up at the polls. Old white dudes literally keep themselves alive to vote lol

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Trump isn't winning before Hell freezes over.
    Remember Brexit? Do not underestimate the stupidity of people.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    The thing you're not accounting for is that minorities often fail to show up at the polls. Old white dudes literally keep themselves alive to vote lol
    You are righe Palem, the other thing he is not accounting for is the percentage that WILL vote for Trump. I guess that group of black kids at a Trump rally being attacked by a grown butt black man because they are going to vote Trump don't count as black.

I guess my FATHER, who is of Hispanic origin who will flatly vote Trump, my sisters and my brothers and myself are going to vote Trump do not count as the Hispanic vote...

*GASPS*

I FORGOT I HAVE BOOBS! NOT MOOBS!

THAT MAKES ME A..a...a..WOMAN!

Your comment Makeo is masked and too general. Do your research before spouting crazies.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Trump isn't Brexit. The man is a ****ing joke, and the GOP with or without Trump is a known quantity. Fewer and fewer people want to see the Republican agenda enacted, and literally the only thing they have to offer is complaints about Obamacare/trade/war... funny because Obamacare and Obamatrade are full of straight-up capitulations to the conservatives because US politics sucks.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Trump isn't Brexit. The man is a ****ing joke, and the GOP with or without Trump is a known quantity. Fewer and fewer people want to see the Republican agenda enacted, and literally the only thing they have to offer is complaints about Obamacare/trade/war... funny because Obamacare and Obamatrade are full of straight-up capitulations to the conservatives because US politics sucks.
    Obamacare is about as much a joke as the NHS is...Already I am hearing friends talk about struggling to find a Dr because theirs stopped taking Medicare or Medicaid because of payouts. (Obamacare law changed the medicare/medicaid payout system) Dr's are pissed because they are requesting medical aids for their patients that were approved devices before and are now being rejected for "Medical necessity." Kids are going without basic medical care because of Required "New Patient wait lists" required by the plan.

Obamatrade will be an equal joke, opening up for more jobs to be sent overseas therefore creating a black hole for employment here. Think it is hard to get a job now, wait until your job is shipped out to Manila. Instead of finding a way for businesses to create jobs here, we are finding more ways for them to ship them out. At least Trump is willing to even attempt to push the buttons of big businesses to force them to bring jobs back.

BTW: Remember most, if not ALL campaign promises made by politicians in any forum are not enacted except through congress...right now, they are just that, empty promises...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    lol yeah. people were crying they only voted for the brexit to spite the government and didn't really want it to actually happen. good luck to independent Scotland and reunited Ireland ;)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post
    You are righe Palem, the other thing he is not accounting for is the percentage that WILL vote for Trump. I guess that group of black kids at a Trump rally being attacked by a grown butt black man because they are going to vote Trump don't count as black.

I guess my FATHER, who is of Hispanic origin who will flatly vote Trump, my sisters and my brothers and myself are going to vote Trump do not count as the Hispanic vote...

*GASPS*

I FORGOT I HAVE BOOBS! NOT MOOBS!

THAT MAKES ME A..a...a..WOMAN!

Your comment Makeo is masked and too general. Do your research before spouting crazies.
    I have done my demographics.

Don't forget that I am the father of a Hispanic american citizen too. :p

Son born in Loja. Hispanic and US citizen who lives in Phoenix.
    While I find it amusing that Trump voters want to educate me, basic math shows it will be a landslide.

So **** you for not reflecting what your community says.

As even the conservative end of the Hispanic community despises Trump in many ways.

How do I know?

Because they are my in laws who I speak too, and the kids hate him.

:p

Unless the US gets bombed to ****.

There isn't a correlation to brexit.

As it is so obvious that the demographics there were always for out outside of London and large urban areas and the level of integration was always lower.

There is one parallel though.

The lower the education and the whiter the area, the higher the strength of the xenophobic vote is though. :p

Not like I need my social psych degree or anything to understand this.

A primary school kid grasps it.

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    lol yeah. people were crying they only voted for the brexit to spite the government and didn't really want it to actually happen. good luck to independent Scotland and reunited Ireland ;)
    Northern Ireland has no interest in a reunited Ireland.

Genuinely.

Most Catholics nowadays don't want anything to do with a Republic that they view as extremely conservative, view Norn as having its own individual identity and frankly couldn't give a **** about the unionists that are extremely pro union and bang on about social conservatism and stuff.

You really should speak to more people from Norn.

If anything it is social liberalism rather than nationalism that infuses the Catholic minority.

Really.

(Source:Social Psych x:x from UUC and years of living in Coleraine and me being Catholic)
    Last edited by Palem; 23-08-2016 at 20:12.

Next?

Genuinely.

Because I am appreciating people from different countries and cultural backgrounds talking bollocks about the few I do know about.

Brexit was obvious.

Norn will never rejoin Ireland and despise the idea. (Amongst N.Ireland catholics.

Hispanics from the US despise Trump and he is losing their vote at a highest rate for decades.

I'm quite happy to stake anything on side bets on this.

As it is soooo...obvious.

I suppose beinga Welsh /Irish descent mutt who was born in England and went to a N.Ireland uni and is the father of a Ecuadorian /English son who lives in Phoenix gives me a different perspective.

I am pretty sure on this **** though.

Regular
    Next?

Genuinely.

Because I am appreciating people from different countries and cultural backgrounds talking bollocks about the few I do know about.

Brexit was obvious.

Norn will never rejoin Ireland and despise the idea. (Amongst N.Ireland catholics.

Hispanics from the US despise Trump and he is losing their vote at a highest rate for decades.

I'm quite happy to stake anything on side bets on this.

As it is soooo...obvious.

I suppose beinga Welsh /Irish descent mutt who was born in England and went to a N.Ireland uni and is the father of a Ecuadorian /English son who lives in Phoenix gives me a different perspective.

I am pretty sure on this **** though.
    Yep, Brexit was VERY obvious. Many were calling it within MONTHS of the creation of the EU...Greece is next...

Err ..I don't really follow you.

But Brexit was massively obvious if you had northern and southern family.

As it was the one thing they all agreed on.

No matter what they were leaving. They didn't give two ****s if people believed in the EU project...they hated it.

Personally, I voted in. I kinda dislike the fact I did.

I went for the easy option.

But **** me, the EU is despised as a failure by any generation older than me.

It's like Irish reunion. Never happening.

It is despised by the kids and Norn in general.

These things aren't groundbreaking. You just have to listen.

In England, the EU was despised.

In Norn, reunification is.

In the Southern Latino part of the US, Trump is.

I have family and friends all over these places and chat.

They tell you what the vibe is.

Regular
    Err ..I don't really follow you.

But Brexit was massively obvious if you had northern and southern family.

As it was the one thing they all agreed on.

No matter what they were leaving. They didn't give two ****s if people believed in the EU project...they hated it.

Personally, I voted in. I kinda dislike the fact I did.

I went for the easy option.

But **** me, the EU is despised as a failure by any generation older than me.

It's like Irish reunion. Never happening.

It is despised by the kids and Norn in general.

These things aren't groundbreaking. You just have to listen.

In England, the EU was despised.

In Norn, reunification is.

In the Southern Latino part of the US, Trump is.

I have family and friends all over these places and chat.

They tell you what the vibe is.
    As do I. Uncles and Aunts in Scotland, Wales and Greece. Greece is being torn a new one with the Euro so yea...next on the exit list once they can get enough money together to pay the bill that happens once it does take place.

Some Jews voted for Hitler.

As do I. Uncles and Aunts in Scotland, Wales and Greece. Greece is being torn a new one with the Euro so yea...next on the exit list once they can get enough money together to pay the bill that happens once it does take place.
    If there is one thing I totally agree on, it is that Greece gas been totally screwed by the EU and their government /parents.

50 years of poverty for those poor kids unless they leave.

Which "brain drains" the country.

The Franco -German banks took no responsibility for their lending and were enabled.

*has

Thread Information