Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Remember Brexit? Do not underestimate the stupidity of people.
    the latest polls show the lead for Hillary is diminishing. What most people don't realize is that Trump has narcissistic personality disorder. You know Dr. Phil was on Jimmy Kimmel and he laughed at the question of Jimmy whether Trump was a narcissist, that's because it was so obvious to him that he was. The problem is though that most people are entirely ignorant of that. If you don't know that, you will listen to how he says it, not what he says. That means anything can happen and that's very dangerous.

Garry Kasparov had an interesting take on this election and it's not a positive perspective.

It kind of boils down to that old Reagan quote of a Russian proverb. "Trust but verify." When you are that ignorant you are unable to verify and you place your trust in the hands of a demagogue.
    Last edited by freemehul; 10-09-2016 at 12:50.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Forum Fanatic
    Most people know, they just don't care. This country is the world's most powerful joke.

I expect anyone running for president to be a narcissist. A non-narcissist could do it but (s)he would have to learn to act like a narcissist. I am not aware of the details psychologists use to differentiate people with "narcissistic personality disorder" and people who are normal but display some narcissistic traits. I do not believe that you could tell the difference watching media.

On Friday Trump declared that he would order the navy to fire live ammunition at people when "they make gestures". We do not need to know if this is from a personality disorder. Trump might be incompetent and not realize the implications. Trump might be cracking a bizarre joke. Trump could be crazy. We (voters and anyone communicating with voters) do not need to know.

I think it is unwise to focus on the insanity speculation. A person might hear a speech in which Trump does not sound crazy. That allows the voter to dismiss your concern as irrational paranoia. Both our enemies and our allies are frightened of Mr Trump and will work against our interests if Trump is elected. Violating laws of the sea is not the American way. Our navy fought to make those laws standard. Our sailors can tolerate obscene gestures if that is what is required to guarantee the safety and security of the worlds major shipping lanes. A shootout in the straights of Hormuz would not be good for business. [Of course also loss of human life, value may vary depending on who you talk to] Is better if the person you talk to has to look up "straight of hormuz" check if Trump actually wants combat there and think about the effect on the price of oil. Most sane people will object after looking at the situation. Why Trump declared he would start the shootout is less important than the fact that we will feel consequences. It will be both horrible and very expensive.
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 11-09-2016 at 14:32.

Veteran
    Its pethetic that in the end the US has to choose between two of those boneheads. Its an embarrassement that people actually try to defend one of these "candidates". I knew americans are generally thickheaded, but this "Trumps" it.
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Scribe
    Garbage in, garbage out...

Quote Originally Posted by natebane View Post
    Garbage in, garbage out...

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    Its pathetic that in the end the US has to choose between two of those boneheads. Its an embarrassment that people actually try to defend one of these "candidates". I knew Americans are generally thickheaded, but this "Trumps" it.
    The options in the Netherlands may be better, but not by much ;-)

It haffappin

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Regular
    Rationale out the window.

Forum Fanatic
    We're ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    We're ****ed.
    Good luck man..
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Regular
    She conceded, Trump wins

YAY TRUMP 2016-2020
    HOPEFULLY TRUMP 2020-2024

Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post
    She conceded, Trump wins

YAY TRUMP 2016-2020
    HOPEFULLY TRUMP 2020-2024
    Congratulations...the stocks are down a minimum of 600 points less than 10 hours before opening and globally its a catastrophe at a point when USA economy was proven to be growing at a steady rate.

Good luck finding a new job
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    Markets have rallied now from what I can see.

Veteran
    Media lied about everything and tried to get America to vote in Hillary Clinton. Odds are everything is a lie you have heard about trump in the news. Just like Trump will start a Nuclear war or stocks will crash. I mean what a load of bullsh*t. Only person starting a war is Hillary Clinton with Russia. Thank God American people saw through the media's lies and bullsh*t. So now we have a president Trump and we will see if he delivers on his promises. Hopefully first thing is Hillary put in jail for her crimes and all her fake non profit foundation assets are seized for being a fraud.

Thread Information