Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    Actually it's why they are so mad now. Illegal immigrants are the riches slave labor and technically they are better then slave labor because they can vote.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Actually it's why they are so mad now. Illegal immigrants are the riches slave labor and technically they are better then slave labor because they can vote.
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Illegal immigrants are actually better than slaves because they can be replaced for free if they die or get sick due to mistreatment or lack of proper food, shelter and healthcare

/sarcasm

Article on post-truth. I suspect handofthrawn will crack the ****s..

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/...14800788004023
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

This neatly sums up everybody who voted for Trump because "he was not a politician and he'd change the corrupt politicians" "drain the swamp" etc.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran
    I guess you still don't get it the system is rigged. Look what DNC did to Bernie Sanders and what the RNC tried to do to Trump. A normal person would never be allowed to win the election. Everyone should sit back and just watch what Trump does once in office. But he is off to a great start already, stock market surged and he banned lobbiest. So yeah he already has done more then Obama to fix corruption and he isn't even president yet.

lol

I'm sure he is getting SOO much done right now from his Twitter account...since all his simple-minded supporters like the guy above can see all he is doing since he regularly updates his social media.

Not only is it now a fact that fake news sites purposely targeted Trump supporters with misinformation in the run up to the election. (How shocking!)

These websites made thousands of dollars while feeding lies thru Facebook to millions of ignorant Trump voters.

Republicans prefered to believe what appears in their Facebook feeds, even tho Facebook's algorithms make sure people continue to see what they prefer to see based on clicked posts.

It must be hard for Trump supporters to swallow the idea that they are the real sheep and he is their shepherd.

Probably even harder to swallow the 180 degree turn he is doing on various campaign promises.

As they like to say...give ignorance a chance
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Veteran
    I just hope California secede from the Union and you take all your debt, your crime and your liberal agenda with you. My guess your President would be Kanye West or Kim Kardashian.

We would be the 5th largest economy in the world while the USA would drop several notches...im sure NY would miss us dearly when they become the only other safe haven for intelligence in the US.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Veteran
    Yes we would all miss California's intelligence of running a state indebt to around 500 billion dollars while soaking up federal aid like crazy. A state that ignores federal laws and crime is one of the highest in the nation. A place that uses illegal immigrants as a slave labor force. Yes the moral cancer that is California will be missed by all. What would the rest of the USA do without the money pit that is California.

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 07:13.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonc204 View Post
    California cannot succeed. A bunch of states tried that once, and it ended very badly.

Once you join the union you can never leave. This is settled fact.

For the sake of argument, lets say a majority in California tried to hike up its skirt and run. The military in California would never support it.
    Difference is all of the USA wants California gone. Unlike the other states who tried to leave.

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 07:13.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    Article on post-truth. I suspect handofthrawn will crack the ****s..

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/...14800788004023
    So a fake news site reporting about other fake news sites? super credible... There's alot of blatant tabloid-esque journalism but its obvious and stories like this detract from stories that do need to get out.

Thread Information