Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Veteran
    Crimean had nothing to do with the USA or our intrest. Crimean tried to over tax Russia, which ended up costing them there country. I don't think it was right but in the end USA has done much worse for our own gain. So I won't sit on my high horse judging them. I will leave that to the Democrats. ;)

Regular
    Republicans are judging them as well. Why is it with you that everything is about party? Republicans are as much to blame for the state this country is in if not more so.
    What? They tried to tax russia? It's about weakening NATO and Russia feeling under siege by NATO. They feared the Ukraine would join NATO.
    It's the reason Putin loves Trump because Trump also wants to weaken NATO.
    Taxes? Lol.
    What was in those e-mails anyway that was soo horrible? She was cleared twice of any wrong doing.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 03-01-2017 at 18:30.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    Republicans are judging them as well. Why is it with you that everything is about party? Republicans are as much to blame for the state this country is in if not more so.
    What? They tried to tax russia? It's about weakening NATO and Russia feeling under siege by NATO. They feared the Ukraine would join NATO.
    It's the reason Putin loves Trump because Trump also wants to weaken NATO.
    Taxes? Lol.
    What was in those e-mails anyway that was soo horrible? She was cleared twice of any wrong doing.
    Crimea was taken over there massive port. It is a main trading hub and a strategical position for the Russians. Crimea began charging Russia tariffs and Russia wasn't going to pay them. So hence Russia took Crimea.

Which email scandal, the fact she put in danger top secret information. That she claims where never hacked. I was talking about the DNC email leaks and her campaign leaks. Where they insulted almost every race and sex in some way. Only people they didn't insult was Wallstreet. Lol.

Lastly look Trump kept a Ford factory in the USA. That boy Trump accomplishing more then Obama before he is even president. :)

Regular
    Yes, because they have lost a lot of sea access due to many former eastern block countries joining NATO and the Sanctions imposed by NATO countries.
    This isn't over taxes. It's a global power play. Your missing the bigger picture. The Ukraine joining NATO would have put them almost to Moscow.
    Putin wants to re-establish the old U.S.S.R. and we have a U.S. President that will help him do it because he fails to see what is actually happening.
    Putin is nobody's friend.
    They are taking less than 1/2 of the 1.6 billion they plan to invest in Mexico. There was also a big caveat. If Trump keeps his campaign promises. Hasn't kept one yet...
    Are we gonna praise Trump for everything he hasn't even done yet? The guy tries to take credit for freaking everything. Only he knows, only he can, only he will... It's pathetic.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 03-01-2017 at 22:42.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    She asks people to print out everything. She has to read things on a hard copy and can't operate a printer.

This is uuuuge

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Crimea was taken over there massive port. It is a main trading hub and a strategical position for the Russians. Crimea began charging Russia tariffs and Russia wasn't going to pay them. So hence Russia took Crimea.

That is what we call swallowing Putin's load and calling it ice cream. Propaganda.

Lastly look Trump kept a Ford factory in the USA. That boy Trump accomplishing more then Obama before he is even president. :)
    http://www.businessinsider.com/ford-...o-plant-2017-1

He later explained to Business Insider the thinking behind the decision to switch gears on the new plant in Mexico, a $1.6-billion project.

"In the case of the plant, we go through an ongoing process every year, looking at segment changes, and then we do our volume and capacity planning," he said.

"By late fall, it was very clear we didn't need the capacity, and we made the decision."
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-...not-trump.html

"The bottom line is we're not seeing the volume and the demand that we expected for that plant. And, therefore, we're looking at our capacity and saying, 'You know what, we can build that in an existing facility and use capacity that we already have,'" he said.

"Over the last couple of years we've seen small cars markedly decline. Every year we're looking at our capacity. We're looking at our forecast for demand. It became very clear that we didn't need this plant."
    Ford realized moving it to Mexico and building a new plant that could produce more cars was pointless because they sold too few to need the extra capacity. It has nothing to do with Trump. Lol.

Man, the cucks in this country are Trump supporters. You just swallow down your man's load without a single critical thought.

Regular
    Forgot to tell Handofthrawn that Assange is paid by the Russian government. He is payed for his show on a Russian government TV station.
    Republicans called this guy a traitor for how long? Now he's your goto truth source? Lol.

Veteran
    You guys believe anything the Democrats tell you. There butt hurt and lashing out just like you guys. Democrats are done as a party and they know it. Guys like Trump are the future. ;)

You guys believe anything the Democrats tell you. There butt hurt and lashing out just like you guys. Democrats are done as a party and they know it. Guys like Trump are the future. ;)
    http://www.businessinsider.com/repub...ressive-2012-8

Its run by a fiscal conservative from Wall Street who hates religious conservatives and feels that the Republicans have abandoned fiscal conservatism so he has no party to support anymore. The WSJ is owned by the same people who run Fox News. And I was quoting the f'n CEO of the company, ffs.

These aren't party line Democrats. Are you high?

Veteran
    The CEO of Ford is a Democrat who thumbed his nose at Trump at first. FYI. Reality is sinking in though that tariffs are coming back. Which will bring jobs back thanks to Trump.

The CEO of Ford is a Democrat who thumbed his nose at Trump at first. FYI. Reality is sinking in though that tariffs are coming back. Which will bring jobs back thanks to Trump.
    http://individual-contributors.insid...16/Mark-Fields

"Mark Fields has contributed more to third party or unaffiliated committees in 2014 than any other."

He also contributed $2k to Republicans and $2k to Democrats.

Can you tell me what you are smoking because it has to be something good for you to be this out of touch?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEndures View Post
    http://individual-contributors.insid...16/Mark-Fields

"Mark Fields has contributed more to third party or unaffiliated committees in 2014 than any other."

He also contributed $2k to Republicans and $2k to Democrats.

Can you tell me what you are smoking because it has to be something good for you to be this out of touch?
    I am not out of touch with anything. Your blind hatred of a man is making you be out of touch. Trump is following through on campaign promises and you are trying to make excuses. Ford couldn't afford the tariffs that are coming to all cars made outside of the USA. So they decided to keep the factories here. CEO hates Trump for ruining there plans to build the factory. So of course he isn't going to give Trump credit for saving jobs. Its just Common sense.

Regular
    Obama is in office still. They are influenced by what they 'hope' trump will do. Same as your vote. You 'hope' he does what you want and 'hope' he does what he said he will do. At the same time you 'hope' and claim he wont do things he said he would do... It's nuts.
    Then we have total distrust of the President and his supporters of 17 intelligence offices sworn to protect and defend this country and put all trust and faith wikileaks and Assange with his anti-US agenda. Just wow man...

Veteran
    Obama is in office still. They are influenced by what they 'hope' trump will do. Same as your vote. You 'hope' he does what you want and 'hope' he does what he said he will do. At the same time you 'hope' and claim he wont do things he said he would do... It's nuts.
    Then we have total distrust of the President and his supporters of 17 intelligence offices sworn to protect and defend this country and put all trust and faith wikileaks and Assange with his anti-US agenda. Just wow man...
    I have absolutely no faith in anything Obama or his administration has to say. There lieing sacks of sh*t. Enough said.

I am not out of touch with anything. Your blind hatred of a man is making you be out of touch. Trump is following through on campaign promises and you are trying to make excuses. Ford couldn't afford the tariffs that are coming to all cars made outside of the USA. So they decided to keep the factories here. CEO hates Trump for ruining there plans to build the factory. So of course he isn't going to give Trump credit for saving jobs. Its just Common sense.
    Lol. You claimed he was a party line Democrat, and now its the tariffs that don't yet exist?

Carrier had to be bribed with cold, hard cash to be kept in the US.

I think the fact you have to change goal posts so often and/or make up blatant BS makes it pretty clear which of us is out of touch. The funny thing is I see the same pattern every time I talk to a Trump supporter almost word for word. ;)

I have absolutely no faith in anything Obama or his administration has to say. There lieing sacks of sh*t. Enough said.
    And Trump, Republicans, Putin, and Assange aren't? ;) Wow.

Can you say anything negative about Putin I wonder?

Thread Information