Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 590

Thread: Trump 2016

  1. #31
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, yea no. You realize that Apple doesnt do their product on their own from scratch?
    I think they make their desktop / servers in the USA... thats what I read anyway.
    #magi

  2. #32
    Scribe Attero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    World of Legends
    Posts
    414
    Regardless I just want a strong leader. One that the rest of the world does not laugh at or view as weak. Although that may be impossible. I saw a bernie sanders pic a few post back and he is somewhat interesting. I just do not agree with the raising the minimum wage idea bc I think it is bad economics as it just drives up the cost of everything else and at the end of the day you are back where you started. Milk will go up .40, bread will go up .25, and gas, and everything else as employers have to raise the rates to be able to pay their employees. It is a vicious cycle.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc


  3. #33
    Veteran pathetic sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    Regardless I just want a strong leader. One that the rest of the world does not laugh at or view as weak. Although that may be impossible. I saw a bernie sanders pic a few post back and he is somewhat interesting. I just do not agree with the raising the minimum wage idea bc I think it is bad economics as it just drives up the cost of everything else and at the end of the day you are back where you started. Milk will go up .40, bread will go up .25, and gas, and everything else as employers have to raise the rates to be able to pay their employees. It is a vicious cycle.
    Had to search a bit for this article:

    http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/14050

  4. #34
    I like to post Landro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,583

  5. #35
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    Regardless I just want a strong leader. One that the rest of the world does not laugh at or view as weak. Although that may be impossible. I saw a bernie sanders pic a few post back and he is somewhat interesting. I just do not agree with the raising the minimum wage idea bc I think it is bad economics as it just drives up the cost of everything else and at the end of the day you are back where you started. Milk will go up .40, bread will go up .25, and gas, and everything else as employers have to raise the rates to be able to pay their employees. It is a vicious cycle.
    I do not think Trump would be a strong leader.

    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    I think some would vote for him, just to see that happen. :/
    #magi

  6. #36
    Post Demon Elldallan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    While that would indeed be hilarious the problem I see is that there's probably an equal chance he'd also do that to Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinpin, Ali Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad and a bunch of other world leaders. Then he'd go and call François Hollande a surrender monkey, Angela Merkel a closet Nazi and David Cameron or Queen Elizabeth an imperialist arsehole... And then it'd take whoever comes after 50 years to repair the diplomatic mess he created. He'd also probably try to call Narendra Modi for tech support and insult him when he says he doesn't work for Verizon.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    While that would indeed be hilarious the problem I see is that there's probably an equal chance he'd also do that to Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinpin, Ali Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad and a bunch of other world leaders. Then he'd go and call François Hollande a surrender monkey, Angela Merkel a closet Nazi and David Cameron or Queen Elizabeth an imperialist arsehole... And then it'd take whoever comes after 50 years to repair the diplomatic mess he created. He'd also probably try to call Narendra Modi for tech support and insult him when he says he doesn't work for Verizon.
    They hate us anyways so what difference does it make. Plus he is the only one who would tell both republicans and Democrats to shut up and get actual get work done.

  8. #38
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    They hate us anyways so what difference does it make. Plus he is the only one who would tell both republicans and Democrats to shut up and get actual get work done.
    Right... he could do that now and it would have about the same effect as if he was president; hint: it would have little to no effect.
    #magi

  9. #39
    I like to post Landro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,583
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    They hate us anyways so what difference does it make.
    As a European, I agree ;-)

  10. #40
    Post Demon Elldallan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    They hate us anyways so what difference does it make.
    Insulting world leaders is still not a great idea, especially not if they're major nations like Russia or China, but even insulting smaller nations is usually seen as bad form, simply because it's unneccessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Plus he is the only one who would tell both republicans and Democrats to shut up and get actual get work done.
    He could try, but the same second ppl would start making Don Quixote and the folly of fighting windmills. And he'd fail spectacularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    As a European, I agree ;-)
    +1 ;)
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  11. #41
    I like to post Landro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,583
    This is our stereotype of Americans


  12. #42
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,208
    Lol ^_^;;
    #magi

  13. #43
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,630

  14. #44
    Forum Fanatic khronosschoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by palem View Post
    lmao
    #magi

  15. #45
    Post Demon Elldallan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,966


    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •