Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, yea no. You realize that Apple doesnt do their product on their own from scratch?
    I think they make their desktop / servers in the USA... thats what I read anyway.
    #magi

Regardless I just want a strong leader. One that the rest of the world does not laugh at or view as weak. Although that may be impossible. I saw a bernie sanders pic a few post back and he is somewhat interesting. I just do not agree with the raising the minimum wage idea bc I think it is bad economics as it just drives up the cost of everything else and at the end of the day you are back where you started. Milk will go up .40, bread will go up .25, and gas, and everything else as employers have to raise the rates to be able to pay their employees. It is a vicious cycle.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    Regardless I just want a strong leader. One that the rest of the world does not laugh at or view as weak. Although that may be impossible. I saw a bernie sanders pic a few post back and he is somewhat interesting. I just do not agree with the raising the minimum wage idea bc I think it is bad economics as it just drives up the cost of everything else and at the end of the day you are back where you started. Milk will go up .40, bread will go up .25, and gas, and everything else as employers have to raise the rates to be able to pay their employees. It is a vicious cycle.
    Had to search a bit for this article:

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/14050

Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    I do not think Trump would be a strong leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    I think some would vote for him, just to see that happen. :/
    #magi

While that would indeed be hilarious the problem I see is that there's probably an equal chance he'd also do that to Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinpin, Ali Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad and a bunch of other world leaders. Then he'd go and call François Hollande a surrender monkey, Angela Merkel a closet Nazi and David Cameron or Queen Elizabeth an imperialist arsehole... And then it'd take whoever comes after 50 years to repair the diplomatic mess he created. He'd also probably try to call Narendra Modi for tech support and insult him when he says he doesn't work for Verizon.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    While that would indeed be hilarious the problem I see is that there's probably an equal chance he'd also do that to Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinpin, Ali Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad and a bunch of other world leaders. Then he'd go and call François Hollande a surrender monkey, Angela Merkel a closet Nazi and David Cameron or Queen Elizabeth an imperialist arsehole... And then it'd take whoever comes after 50 years to repair the diplomatic mess he created. He'd also probably try to call Narendra Modi for tech support and insult him when he says he doesn't work for Verizon.
    They hate us anyways so what difference does it make. Plus he is the only one who would tell both republicans and Democrats to shut up and get actual get work done.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    They hate us anyways so what difference does it make. Plus he is the only one who would tell both republicans and Democrats to shut up and get actual get work done.
    Right... he could do that now and it would have about the same effect as if he was president; hint: it would have little to no effect.
    #magi

They hate us anyways so what difference does it make.
    As a European, I agree ;-)

They hate us anyways so what difference does it make.
    Insulting world leaders is still not a great idea, especially not if they're major nations like Russia or China, but even insulting smaller nations is usually seen as bad form, simply because it's unneccessary.
    Plus he is the only one who would tell both republicans and Democrats to shut up and get actual get work done.
    He could try, but the same second ppl would start making Don Quixote and the folly of fighting windmills. And he'd fail spectacularly.
    As a European, I agree ;-)
    +1 ;)
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

This is our stereotype of Americans

Lol ^_^;;
    #magi

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Quote Originally Posted by palem View Post
    lmao
    #magi

Thread Information