Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    CNN is so biased and make such outrages false statements there basically a tabloid anymore. You still haven't said anything Obama did as president? Economy was going to bounce back with or without him. None of his policies actually did anything to help. All he really did was make himself rich and play golf. That's about it.
    So you elected Trump to get another guy who enriches himself, plays golf, and outsources policy making to other people.

Wow.

You must have really loved Obama. You know Obama isn't dead right? You can talk to him and ask what to do with your life now that the best Presidency since 1980 has ended.

Regular
    Wonder what Handofthrawn thinks of this...

"Trump’s breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts,” WikiLeaks said in another tweet on Sunday.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    Wonder what Handofthrawn thinks of this...

"Trump’s breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts,” WikiLeaks said in another tweet on Sunday.
    I am self employed myself and tax returns don't mean anything. Why it's not required to be released to be president. They have a entirely different forms that is more indepth that he was forced to fill out and is online for everyone to see. Good business man never makes a dollar, they just reinvest it into something else. Plus your just grasping at straws. Trump has done more in one week then Obama did in 8 years.

Regular
    I am self employed myself and tax returns don't mean anything. Why it's not required to be released to be president. They have a entirely different forms that is more indepth that he was forced to fill out and is online for everyone to see. Good business man never makes a dollar, they just reinvest it into something else. Plus your just grasping at straws. Trump has done more in one week then Obama did in 8 years.
    Deflect some more. Seems to work for Trump right? Rest of this post is pure nonsense. Lol.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 28-01-2017 at 02:09.

Veteran
    Deflect some more. Seems to work for Trump right? Rest of this post is pure nonsense. Lol.
    You just don't know what your talking about but it's ok Trump is here to stay and life is good. ;)

Director of Age Changes
    Trump has done more in one week then Obama did in 8 years.
    If you mean damage, and a fool of himself... sure.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

You know that Democracy is a flawed system if your options are Donald Effin' Trump and the Lizard Queen.
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Regular
    Your 'Great Negotiator' completely failed his 1st negotiation. He wants Mexico to pay for the wall. Tweets if the Mexican President doesn't want to pay for the wall to cancel his trip. Trip canceled. Now they float out a tariff that makes Americans pay for the wall.
    To top it off he pissed Mexico off so bad they are now refusing to help stop drugs flowing across our borders...
    That's the worst negotiation I have ever seen... Wtf is he going to 'negotiate' for us next?

Veteran
    We buy 2/3 of Mexicos goods and there will be a tariff. Which will pay for the wall and keep factories here. How is that not simple enough? I swear people are just brain dead on subjects of tariffs. Fyi Mexico never did anything to help stop drug trafficking. If anything the Mexican government was behind it all.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trekdrop View Post
    You know that Democracy is a flawed system if your options are Donald Effin' Trump and the Lizard Queen.

You insult the Lizard Queen using this description...certainly there are better discriptions

Regular
    Then you don't understand tariff's. It's on the purchaser to pay tariffs. This is on imports. It is on American companys to pay that tax who are bringing in the product for sale. That tax is then passed on to the consumer. Us the American Public. Not Mexico. If we taxed Exports THEN the Mexican companies and consumers pay.
    But then 40% of Mexican imports come from the US. They can do the same to us. That's a lot of jobs. Do you not see the problem here? Let's not even discuss what hurting the Mexican economy will do for our borders. The worse off Mexico is the more people you will have flooding the borders for a better life.
    So what are we gonna do? Tariff every country that can produce **** cheaper than us? They can tariff us right back.
    Over 100,000 dead and over 30,000 missing in Mexicos war on drugs. Let that sink in...
    The WORST part about all of this is he had a chance to negotiate but instead shut down all negotiation with 1 idiotic tweet.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 30-01-2017 at 07:35.

Veteran
    Then you don't understand tariff's. It's on the purchaser to pay tariffs. This is on imports. It is on American companys to pay that tax who are bringing in the product for sale. That tax is then passed on to the consumer. Us the American Public. Not Mexico. If we taxed Exports THEN the Mexican companies and consumers pay.
    But then 40% of Mexican imports come from the US. They can do the same to us. That's a lot of jobs. Do you not see the problem here? Let's not even discuss what hurting the Mexican economy will do for our borders. The worse off Mexico is the more people you will have flooding the borders for a better life.
    So what are we gonna do? Tariff every country that can produce **** cheaper than us? They can tariff us right back.
    Over 100,000 dead and over 30,000 missing in Mexicos war on drugs. Let that sink in...
    The WORST part about all of this is he had a chance to negotiate but instead shut down all negotiation with 1 idiotic tweet.
    I do understand tariffs and what they actually accomplish. Sure Mexico companies can pass the cost onto the consumer, but then the consumer won't purchase the items at the higher rates. So they will buy American made brands in this instance. Other option is Mexican companies eat the tariff hence paying for the wall. Either way tariff is paid up front at the border and not when the goods are sold. 20% tariff the wall will be paid for in a few years. This deal only one country loses and that's Mexico. Yes Trump is obviously a man of his word and all foreign goods will have tariffs put on them. Also fyi Mexico has tariffs on goods coming from the USA.

Regular
    Dude. Start from scratch and read tariff laws. Mexican companies will not have to pay for what is proposed. The purchaser in the US will. It's something prety dang simple that you are missing.
    Yes. And the Mexican purchaser pays for that tariff which goes to the Mexican government. Just as the U.S. purchaser will pay for the proposed tariff and the money goes to the U.S. government.
    Under what is propsed the Mexican government doesn't pay **** for the wall.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 30-01-2017 at 19:00.

Veteran
    If your right why is China, Mexico and all other countries terrified of tariffs? You need to do your homework and stop listening to msnbc or CNN. There just liberal networks who promote false news. Tariffs are paid at the border for goods, not at the register. As I said they can pass along the expense to the customer but then customers won't buy there goods. So they end up eating the cost. It's pretty simple honestly and why it's backed by unions and even Bernie Sanders.

Regular
    That doesn't 'pay' for the wall. That's just not buying their stuff. That is not Mexico paying.
    Do yourself a favor. Quit thinking all news sources are fake. I know you already bought fake news hook line and sinker in this thread but that is no reason to put your faults on others. What fake news have I posted about? Please tell me.
    Yes. But NOT by the company delivering. The company purchasing the product does. Really. How can you debate something withouy even bothering to look it up?
    Because trade wars are ugly. Both economies can suffer. Markets are global.

Thread Information