Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I made no comment on the content of the post itself, but that was my actual reaction to that sentence lol

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 07:08.

Veteran
    I honestly think Democrats have lost their minds. I see the party completely falling apart by 2020. Trump is still doing great and the economy is really turning around. Soon conservatives will have a majority on the Supreme Court to finally up hold the constitution. Life is good as a Trump supporter.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    I honestly think Democrats have lost their minds. I see the party completely falling apart by 2020. Trump is still doing great and the economy is really turning around. Soon conservatives will have a majority on the Supreme Court to finally up hold the constitution. Life is good as a Trump supporter.
    Must be all that 'winning'.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That's probably because you've lost all grip on reality, much like the POTUS

LoL more like how we all thought the GOP was gonna fall apart when a black man challenged the status quo held by the white man in 2008, which that what Trump really represents to his supporters in 2016: A racist white guy just like them who "doesnt care about being politically correct" especially when it comes to discrimination...just like them...ready to take back whatever it is they lost from the colored people that are trying to raise the quality of life of millions of people like them.

BTW i laugh every time i see a conservative hypocritically complain of the Hypocrisy of the democrats about the obstructionist position they are taking...if you ask me that seems like the only way to really get your way...right?

No muslim ban x2,
    No healthcare overhaul,
    No defeat of ISIS,
    No Funding of a wall from Mexico
    War against Recreational Marijuana
    19 states now considering joining Medicare Expansion

Looking at so many Trump supporters across the internet trying to rub it in the faces every chance they get...but they don't ever talk about the FAILS in the first 100 days but will always remind you that "he is getting things done" (which really he isn't)...

but they love getting a fat load busted in their face with their mouth wide open so they can say they are truly loved by someone ;)
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Veteran
    Look another Democrat spewing hatred, how surprising. Your entire comment was racist and derogatory. Yet Trump who has never done or said anything racist is a racist. Then you accuse me of being racist and you don't even know my skin color. Regardless Democrats as a whole will lose next election due to this attitude. Your definitely going to get alot of votes yelling, screaming and insulting people. Lol.
    As for policy it took Obama 2 years to pass Obamacare but Trump's a failure because he almost passed Healthcare bill in two months. Wall is in the process of being planned. No one wants to ban Muslims, yet another lie put out by Democrats. It's a pause to stop refugees from coming into the country due to poor vetting. Isis is on the run last I checked fyi. I honestly don't care about Marijuana, so yeah hopefully I answered your questions.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yet Trump who has never done or said anything racist is a racist.
    You mean other than spreading the birther nonsense that has very obvious racist undertones, being sued for racial discrimination for his housing practices with very obvious evidence showing this, calling all Mexicans rapists and drug dealers, and so on and so forth?

Then you accuse me of being racist and you don't even know my skin color.
    Your skin color has no bearing on whether or not you're a racist.

As for policy it took Obama 2 years to pass Obamacare but Trump's a failure because he almost passed Healthcare bill in two months.
    It took Obama 2 years to pass the ACA because he actually built the bill through bipartisan discussion. They kept working and tweaking it. To try to appease as many people as they could.

The Republicans have all, almost unanimously been campaigning on repealing the ACA for nearly a decade and with literally no power given to the Democrats they can't even get their agenda through. Yes, that is a massive failure. Admittedly more of a failure for Paul Ryan, but still a big failure for Trump who not only campaigned on repealing and replacing immediately, but also as someone who proclaims himself to be a master deal maker.

Wall is in the process of being planned.
    Which will be paid for by the tax payers and not Mexico, as was promised. It is also dependant on passing the budget, which could most definitely run into trouble.

No one wants to ban Muslims, yet another lie put out by Democrats.
    Really?
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...im-immigration

It's a pause to stop refugees from coming into the country due to poor vetting.
    Both proposed orders affect far more than people seeking refugee status. I suggest you educate yourself on the orders you're trying to defend.
    Last edited by Palem; 31-03-2017 at 14:28.

Veteran
    Palem I will point out the lies or untruthes that make up the Democrats story line, just in your statement alone.
    1st. Trump never called all Mexicans rapist and drug dealers. He said many of the illegals coming across the boarder where rapist and drug dealers and many where also good people of course. But all illegal immigrants are criminals under our law. I watched the actual speech and not just sound bites that where edited by the media.
    2. Birther issue had nothing to do with race. It had to do with the fact if he was born in another country. If he was born in another country he couldn't be president. He brought up the same issue with Ted Cruz and Canada.
    3. I agree skin color has nothing to do with racism but Don Juan has more actual racist statements and under tones then all of Trump's statements combined. But that's a typical Democrat anymore so I am used to is.
    4th. The Great Wall of China wasn't built in a day and nether will Trump's wall. Mexico will pay for it a round about way, you will see. Your rushing to judgment before one cent has been spent.
    5th. No one wants to ban Muslims fyi. Wants to ban people from 7 countries, religion has nothing to do with the actual policy. Regardless I guess I really don't care seeing I don't live in the city or go to Gay night clubs.
    6th. Obamacare or ACA was not a by bipartisan bill. No one even read the bill when they passed it. Nacy Pelosi famously said we will read it after we pass it. It was a Obama think tank project that had no input from republicans. Also they rushed it through the day before they lost the majority of the house using a loop hole to do so.
    7th. Finally we won't ever agree on anything obviously. Just Democrats are acting outrageously everything from lying to attacking women Trump supporters. Why I said Democrat party is a thing of the past. I just hope California succeed from the union soon. Then we would definitely have our country back to freedom and justice for all. Not just the people liberals decide deserve it.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 31-03-2017 at 17:47.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. Ignore all the other things. I'll take your word (which is a mistake since you lie more than Russian trolls that are actually paid to lie) for it because I have no interest in rewatching anything related to Trump. Either way you haven't disproved his racial biases that have been established.

2. The birther issue absolutely had to do with race. He was black and people couldn't handle that. Also, if he had been born outside of the United States, he could still be president because his mother was a US citizen, which makes him a US citizen. The entire thing was a bull**** attempt to harm his legitimacy that would have never even been a discussion if he was a white guy.

More so, I'd be interested in finding anyone that's not a "criminal" in the United States. Everyone breaks laws. Everyone at some point has gone over the speed limit, or took something that didn't belong to them, or walked across the street. We're all "criminals" and it's important to point out that we're not all criminals. Illegal immigrants are "criminals". The second they start dealing drugs or raping or killing people you've got my full support to hunt them down and drop justice on them.

3. Sure.

(Keep in mind, that's kkk, anti-black propaganda and not actual facts)

4. I'm not rushing to judgement. They've announced how they plan on cutting the budget up and how much of the budget is being freed up to pay for the wall. This in tandem with Mexico repeatedly making it clear that they will not be paying for any wall. Starting a trade war with one of our biggest trade partners to leverage billions of dollars (which most certainly won't be returned to the tax payers), is only going to hurt the middle and lower class who will have to pay out the nose for basic things that come from Mexico.

5. I literally just gave you statement on Donald Trump's own website stating that he intends to ban Muslims from entering the country and you still refuse to accept reality.

6. Obamacare was formed off of Romneycare, a Healthcare Reform that Romney implemented into his state and that Republicans supported. He met with republicans to take into consideration their thoughts and ideas:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-care-reform-/

7. Yes, the only people that violently attack people are Democrats. If you sincerely believe this you need to seek professional help. I'm not joking. I'm not trolling. Seek a doctor because your grasp on reality is faltering and I'm concerned about your safety

Regular
    [QUOTE=handofthrawn;15424264]Palem I will point out the lies or untruthes that make up the Democrats story line, just in your statement alone.
    1st. Trump never called all Mexicans rapist and drug dealers. He said many of the illegals coming across the boarder where rapist and drug dealers and many where also good people of course. But all illegal immigrants are criminals under our law. I watched the actual speech and not just sound bites that where edited by the media.

Just want to quote Trump for you.
    When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Some he assumes are good people. Not most and he assumes because he his not convinced.

Simply being in this country without proper documentation is not a criminal act. People who come in on a work visa and do not leave when it's up are not criminals. Only when they attempt to evade immigration officials or cross at a unauthorized crossing does it become criminal.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Swirvin'Birds;15424283]
    Palem I will point out the lies or untruthes that make up the Democrats story line, just in your statement alone.

Just want to quote Trump for you.
    When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Some he assumes are good people. Not most and he assumes because he his not convinced.

Simply being in this country without proper documentation is not a criminal act. People who come in on a work visa and do not leave when it's up are not criminals. Only when they attempt to evade immigration officials or cross at a unauthorized crossing does it become criminal.
    Well I didn't quote Trump exactly and my point was he didn't call all Mexicans rapist or drug dealers. So saying Trump is a Racist is completely false all together. As for illegal immigrants we have many laws on the books that aren't enforced for various reasons. Such as fines or prison time but rarely enforced. Point is if Democrats don't put Americans first, they will keep losing every election.

Regular
    [QUOTE=handofthrawn;15424294]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post

Well I didn't quote Trump exactly and my point was he didn't call all Mexicans rapist or drug dealers. So saying Trump is a Racist is completely false all together. As for illegal immigrants we have many laws on the books that aren't enforced for various reasons. Such as fines or prison time but rarely enforced. Point is if Democrats don't put Americans first, they will keep losing every election.
    No, you claimed he thinks most are good people coming across the border. He doesn't believe that at all. Not arguing it's racist. But he does have a track record of saying things that border on racisim.

The last 2 Republican presidents both lost the popular vote. The electorial college is the only way the Republican party can win a presidency since Regan.

The Republicans hold the majority in all 3 branches of government yet they can't get anything done.
    Investors have yanked $8.9 billion from U.S. stocks, most in 9 months. The DOW lost 250 points this week. Basically lost all his gain since the election and it's because of his failures on his promises and to pass a bill.

The Republicans have a President who isn't even a Republican.

I have a feeling we will know the answers in the coming midterm elections.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 01-04-2017 at 08:36.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Swirvin'Birds;15424334]
    No, you claimed he thinks most are good people coming across the border. He doesn't believe that at all. Not arguing it's racist. But he does have a track record of saying things that border on racisim.

The last 2 Republican presidents both lost the popular vote. The electorial college is the only way the Republican party can win a presidency since Regan.

The Republicans hold the majority in all 3 branches of government yet they can't get anything done.
    Investors have yanked $8.9 billion from U.S. stocks, most in 9 months. The DOW lost 250 points this week. Basically lost all his gain since the election and it's because of his failures on his promises and to pass a bill.

The Republicans have a President who isn't even a Republican.

I have a feeling we will know the answers in the coming midterm elections.
    Democrats entire narrative is Trump is a Racist with zero to back it up. They spew out just random hatred in every direction. This might work in California, New York and Washington State. But in the rest of the country Democrats it doesn't work. For instance Democrats have won in previous years by getting majority of the working white male vote. Now Democrats blanketly insult, degrade and call this voting group racist. What's funny is Hillary still got over 40% of this voting block. After all the insults calling white males under educated, dumb, racist, gullible, inbred and many other things do you really think you will ever win this group back. Also no the popular vote doesn't matter at all thanks to the Constitution. I understand Democrats hate the constitution 1st and 2nd amendment especially. Point is Democrats are losing ground every election, in every state but hey keep it up. As for failures of this administration, he has done more good in 3 months then Obama did in 8 years. Fyi Obama put up a ton of executive orders to block Trump's agenda and slow it down. Trump has to literally undo alot of damage which will take time. But he already has got us out of tpp, got rid of a bunch of epa regulations and is renegotiating nafta also.

As for the stock market, he never once said he was going to govern to improve the stock market. His goal was to make America great again, not the stock market great again. Many companies on the stock market are foreign owned and produce everything overseas. These companies stocks will probably go down once tariffs and other regulations are put in place.

Anyways I am done responding for now, let's see what happens in a month. I mean Trump is moving at such a alarming rate he might have fixed the entire government inside a year. ;) Took Obama 8 years to accomplish, um Train wreck Obama Care and bailouts. Lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jasemsif View Post
    he won)
    Privet, Comrade))))

Thread Information