Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    This is our stereotype of Americans
    I prefer this one

Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

That one Bishop, is Gold
    #magi

Enthusiast
    Go Trump!

Post Fiend
    Trump is the best choice we have right now. He isn't the perfect candidate for me, but he is the only one with a chance addressing the real problems the country has.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Trump is the best choice we have right now. He isn't the perfect candidate for me, but he is the only one with a chance addressing the real problems the country has.
    I'm sure that a lot of people voting for Silvio Berlusconi said much the same, the next minute his media conglomerate controls virtually every major media outlet...
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Scribe
    I thought the wall to Mexico was not a great idea...then he added the wall to Canada and I thought for sure people would get it...now he is calling for all Muslims to be registered and to get special ID cards. Sadly enough there are still people that support him. What's next? This is like a warp speed repeat of Nazi Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I thought the wall to Mexico was not a great idea...then he added the wall to Canada and I thought for sure people would get it...now he is calling for all Muslims to be registered and to get special ID cards. Sadly enough there are still people that support him. What's next? This is like a warp speed repeat of Nazi Germany
    Indeed it is, and therefore you answered your own question, next is ghettos/reservation, then because "all they're doing is loitering around and doing nothing" will be forced labour camps...
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Scribe
    Oh he totally skipped the ghetto part and went straight to the internment camps idea already.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Oh he totally skipped the ghetto part and went straight to the internment camps idea already.
    What's your grievance with internment camps? They strike me as being terrifically efficient.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Scribe
    careful, most Trump supporters do not understand sarcasm :P next thing you know your arm band will be in your mailbox along with the white hood.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    he is the only republican running that said he would not cut any welfare program or social security.
    lies, he said he will cut

He also will implement tariffs to keep factory s here.
    have you even seen Letterman? I bet you didn't. Because if you had, you would have known Trump produces his own brand of ties in China. ;)

He also wants to tax stock traders too.
    again lies
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    Scary thing is he has no voting history
    he has a voting and candidate support history

and btw he didn't always vote Republican, he once supported Hillary. There's actually evidence for that. His daughter Ivanka made an endorsement to Hillary's campaign of 1000 dollars and has admitted is good friends with Chelsea. Kinda small contribution, but then he hasn't been visited by 3 spirits on the night before christmas. ;) But that's also because he believes in trickle down economics. ;) He was also actually a big believer in the Clintons when they cut wellfare in the nineties. And that's not just because it meant less taxes for him. A lot of that wellfare support goes to Afro-American families. Bill also has a locker of a men's club in one of Trump's buildings, its right next to the locker of Jack Nicholson. But I guess you can't handle that truth. ;)

It's rather easy to figure out Trump, whoever is best for big business and screws over the little guy, whoever is the most racist, or whoever strokes his huge ego, gets the support of Trump

But it's not so much his views that's dangerous, it's his views in combination with his personality that makes him dangerous and why you definitely shouldn't vote for a man like him. His personality has a lot in common with that of someone like say Charlie Sheen....

because I wanna bet it's...npd he has.

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements). CHECK, went bankrupt 5 times and still believes he's the only true businessman out there
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. CHECK, beauty, he actually owns the miss universe pageant
    3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions). CHECK, you won't see him near a soup kitchen, he's like the Lex Luthor (lives in a high rise apartment), except he still has hair
    4. Requires excessive admiration. CHECK he constantly seeks media attention
    5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations. CHECK just because you're a billionaire, does not make you more entitled than any other human being
    6. Is inter-personally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends. definitely CHECK, you want to see the docu about him building a golf course in Scotland
    7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. CHECK, is unwilling to retract any of the grievous comments he made
    8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her. CHECK, in his retoric he shows that he believes that all other candidates are envious of him
    9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes. CHECK, he's the most arrogant candidate out there, geesh even Paul can learn arrogance from him
    Last edited by freemehul; 28-11-2015 at 10:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    As a European, I agree ;-)
    says the guy with the Simpson avatar ;)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    lies, he said he will cut

have you even seen Letterman? I bet you didn't. Because if you had, you would have known Trump produces his own brand of ties in China. ;)

again lies
    I don't watch bought and paid for news. I watch actual interviews and speeches. He put out a tax plan for the world to see where he would tax wall street. Second he said his own policies would hurt him financially. Third he wouldn't need to cut welfare programs due to the influx of wealth from tax plans and oil revenue from the middle east. Media is bought and paid for stop listening to them. Lol actually listen to what the man has to say from his own mouth or twitter account haha.

I don't watch bought and paid for news. I watch actual interviews and speeches. He put out a tax plan for the world to see where he would tax wall street. Second he said his own policies would hurt him financially. Third he wouldn't need to cut welfare programs due to the influx of wealth from tax plans and oil revenue from the middle east. Media is bought and paid for stop listening to them. Lol actually listen to what the man has to say from his own mouth or twitter account haha.
    Live news comments I have recently seen from trump.

-I will waterboard people.
    -We will have friendly deportations.
    -Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated September 11 2001.

To be honest I have also seen a comment from Trump that sounded reasonable and showed some insight. If a candidate says (s)he wants to torture and/or deport my born-in-the-USA neighbors then I cannot give him/her my vote.

Thread Information