Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    Live news comments I have recently seen from trump.

-I will waterboard people.
    -We will have friendly deportations.
    -Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated September 11 2001.

To be honest I have also seen a comment from Trump that sounded reasonable and showed some insight. If a candidate says (s)he wants to torture and/or deport my born-in-the-USA neighbors then I cannot give him/her my vote.
    Let's tackle water boarding first. Water boarding is not torture by definition, because it does not cause lasting physical damage. Now some people argue it causes emotional damage. But same people will argue putting someone In prison does the same thing. My guess you voted for Obama. Let me tell you about what he has done. Blown up innocent women and children at birthday parties, hospitals and schools. Why has this happened, well they claim bad intelligence. Maybe water boarding the bad guys might have prevented those tragedies. Next deporting illegal immigrants is just following the laws on the books. Which any president should do, which is follow the law. Lastly your last argument is just silliness and won't waste my time answering something that just doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    I watch actual interviews and speeches.
    that about the ties was an interview, you ignoramus...
    or was that insult not enough Trump for you? ;)

you need to hear both sides of the story, if you only listen to Trump alone, you might aswell be living in thirties Germany and vote for the man with the tiny mustache

yeah you know who ;)

and before you bring up the tax plan, please read the fine details like an economist would, because you would see it benefits his family immensely ;) and his socalled friends ;) or should I say cronies for lack of a better word ;)
    Last edited by freemehul; 01-12-2015 at 20:40.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Water boarding is not torture by definition, because it does not cause lasting physical damage.
    all lies again

First of all it is torture! So yeah that does mean that under Bush and even under Obama (as it continued) U.S. broke Geneva convention!

Second it can definitely cause long lasting physical damage. PTSS can be received as a result of waterboarding and that is physical! It includes catatonia which is physical! It has an over-release of neuro-transmitters which again is physical!

You handofthrawn are a liar! Really Shut the F up Already! I will say it to you again and again. LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Let's keep it classy in here, even discussing candidates who lack such qualities.

Let's tackle water boarding first. Water boarding is not torture by definition, because it does not cause lasting physical damage. Now some people argue it causes emotional damage. But same people will argue putting someone In prison does the same thing. My guess you voted for Obama. Let me tell you about what he has done. Blown up innocent women and children at birthday parties, hospitals and schools. Why has this happened, well they claim bad intelligence. Maybe water boarding the bad guys might have prevented those tragedies. Next deporting illegal immigrants is just following the laws on the books. Which any president should do, which is follow the law. Lastly your last argument is just silliness and won't waste my time answering something that just doesn't matter.
    Electric shock can be done without lasting damage. Not sure what lasting damage water torture does. Have yet to see the technique called anything but "water torture" or "Chinese water torture". Mock executions certainly do not cause "lasting damage" unless you include "emotional damage". Waterboarding actually can do lasting physical damage.

Some horrible crap is fundamentally different from other horrible crap. I still have the option of voting in the USA. If doing horrible things to people is one of the planks in his/her platform then I will vote against that candidate. Ivan the terrible may have boiled peoples skin off for amusement. The Romans crucified people. The inquisition ... I do not intend to vote for any of them either.

The CIA drone program looks a lot like terrorism to me. Some people like to argue that terrorism has a definition and the U.S. government is excluded from that definition. However, there are people who are living in fear of sudden nasty violence. It is a bad thing. I do not think the world would be a better place if we waterboarded government employees. I think ending their employment is a good step. Make them compete for minimum wage jobs in our suck economy. We could just remove the program funding.
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 02-12-2015 at 04:12.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    all lies again

First of all it is torture! So yeah that does mean that under Bush and even under Obama (as it continued) U.S. broke Geneva convention!

Second it can definitely cause long lasting physical damage. PTSS can be received as a result of waterboarding and that is physical! It includes catatonia which is physical! It has an over-release of neuro-transmitters which again is physical!

You handofthrawn are a liar! Really Shut the F up Already! I will say it to you again and again. LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!
    Typical Democrat name calling and yelling because you have no actual facts. Even msnbc had good things to say about his tax plans. I get it you can't win on facts so you yell and name call. Many would say name calling is torture and you might cause me ptsd. Lol

Typical Democrat name calling
    I don't vote democrat. Whether its republican or democrat they both support the death penalty, which I'm against. ;)

...admittedly safe for one exception and that's genocidal dictators, they're too disruptive to society and too dangerous to be kept alive, people like Saddam, Gaddafi, Ceausescu, Mussolini

But let me continue with what you call name calling. You are clearly bereft of any conscience and ethics. You lie, you are racist, you condone torture and genocide! Lets be frank this makes you a monster! You have no humanity whatsoever. You are absolutely disgusting.

I pointed out your lies, you won't admit those. You admittedly condone torture. You clearly have racist motives if you support Trump. And lets not dillydally around this one, working on a database for muslims is the first stage for enacting genocide. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world after Christianity. This means you don't want some millions to die in a holocaust, but 1.6 billion.

Either you are the worst troll ever to have been on this board, or you have some serious issues and basically just as tragic a human being as someone who joins Al Qaida or ISIS. Now I don't think for a minute that you will see the light here. I am just that cynical about human nature, because your ability to reflect upon yourself and your views is pisspoor. You are like Tojo, even when they were ready to hang him, he still couldn't see it (and neither does his granddaughter btw).

...But I am optimistic about one thing...

Let me point to chapter one of Sun Tzu, first of the seven conditions. Since you don't have any ethics and therefore not imbued with any morality whatsoever, you are therefore weak and you can be defeated! But I bet you don't see it that way. In your mind, making a scapegoat out of billions of muslims makes you feel strong. It probably makes you feel like you can handle your dead-end job, or unemployment, or huge debts, your sick or addicted brother/sister/father/mother or whatever causes you to be the way you are. You know what I pity you, you are tragic. It's sad that you think you can solve things that way, because never in the entire history has it solved anything. I wish people like you had the ability to apply rationality to heuristics. Because I predict to you, whatever you choose now, ultimately you are going to end up dissapointed and in a worse position than you are now! You are like the German Nazi-sympathiser in the breadline after the war, assuming the worst of the Americans, limping about in your bombed out city, only to wonder what happened and how you ended up like this and what might have been. Lets face it you were already defeated the minute you started.
    Last edited by freemehul; 02-12-2015 at 21:45.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    I don't vote democrat. Whether its republican or democrat they both support the death penalty, which I'm against. ;)

...admittedly safe for one exception and that's genocidal dictators, they're too disruptive to society and too dangerous to be kept alive, people like Saddam, Gaddafi, Ceausescu, Mussolini

But let me continue with what you call name calling. You are clearly bereft of any conscience and ethics. You lie, you are racist, you condone torture and genocide! Lets be frank this makes you a monster! You have no humanity whatsoever. You are absolutely disgusting.

I pointed out your lies, you won't admit those. You admittedly condone torture. You clearly have racist motives if you support Trump. And lets not dillydally around this one, working on a database for muslims is the first stage for enacting genocide. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world after Christianity. This means you don't want some millions to die in a holocaust, but 1.6 billion.

Either you are the worst troll ever to have been on this board, or you have some serious issues and basically just as tragic a human being as someone who joins Al Qaida or ISIS. Now I don't think for a minute that you will see the light here. I am just that cynical about human nature, because your ability to reflect upon yourself and your views is pisspoor. You are like Tojo, even when they were ready to hang him, he still couldn't see it (and neither does his granddaughter btw).

...But I am optimistic about one thing...

Let me point to chapter one of Sun Tzu, first of the seven conditions. Since you don't have any ethics and therefore not imbued with any morality whatsoever, you are therefore weak and you can be defeated! But I bet you don't see it that way. In your mind, making a scapegoat out of billions of muslims makes you feel strong. It probably makes you feel like you can handle your dead-end job, or unemployment, or huge debts, your sick or addicted brother/sister/father/mother or whatever causes you to be the way you are. You know what I pity you, you are tragic. It's sad that you think you can solve things that way, because never in the entire history has it solved anything. I wish people like you had the ability to apply rationality to heuristics. Because I predict to you, whatever you choose now, ultimately you are going to end up dissapointed and in a worse position than you are now! You are like the German Nazi-sympathiser in the breadline after the war, assuming the worst of the Americans, limping about in your bombed out city, only to wonder what happened and how you ended up like this and what might have been. Lets face it you were already defeated the minute you started.
    Lol your just silly and not worth my time even responding to you. But don't feel bad for me my life is great. Trump 2016. ;)

Whether he wins or not, the fact that people support his views and love his tone and rhetoric he uses speaks volume (or lack thereof) of their own intelligence.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Whether he wins or not, the fact that people support his views and love his tone and rhetoric he uses speaks volume (or lack thereof) of their own intelligence.
    here here spoken with intelligence

not worth my time even responding to you. But don't feel bad for me my life is great.
    you lied again, it's so incredibly obvious ;)
    yup I definitely cracked a note there ;) one very unhappy monster ;)

You know, people like you are so easy to manipulate for people like Trump.

Had I flattered you, given you compliments, you would definitely responded to the obvious errors in your views. And what do you do, you vehemently deny you lied time and time again. Instead what I did to you is point to your obvious lack of morals. Your inmediate response like so many other Trump supporters, is the exact same response you gave to me. It's so very typical. You can't see past your own misery. You are easy prey to a predator like Trump, you're a wounded animal. I definitely predict to you, vote him in office, and your life is for sure going to be worse than it is now!
    Last edited by freemehul; 03-12-2015 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    Electric shock can be done
    you know you just reminded of a story about Lee Atwater ;)

Forum Fanatic
    http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/...amily-members/

Step 1: Commit blatant war crimes for the lulz
    Step 2: ????
    Step 3: Victory.

...and this is going to happen. I dread.
    Last edited by noobium; 04-12-2015 at 03:02.

You deserve trump as a president.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    The United Nations Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, which is currently in force since June 26, 1987, provides a broad definition of torture.

Article 1.1 of the UN Convention Against Torture reads:

For the purpose of this Convention, the term "torture" means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him, or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in, or incidental to, lawful sanctions.

That you can't even use google is almost enough to discount you as being unworthy of being listened too when debating facts and cross referencing, but the rest of the rubbish you've been spouting about "paid off media" (yes I'm aware of media bias) then talking about reading Trumps Twitter to get the real facts, when things quoted were said live by Trump, just seals the deal.

Thread Information