Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Who will they pick to lose against Hillary? It's all so exciting!
    or else they could get berned ;)
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

I recommend taking this survey/quiz thing. Be sure to click "more stances" for more multiple choice options (even if your answer is a resounding yes/no). You can also click on "learn more" to get a quick description of the issue if you're not fully aware.

http://www.isidewith.com/

Another sort of shorter one is...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...atch-your-vote

I recommend taking both of them. You might find that you really do want Trump!

Just remember, it's not just about their ideas aligning with yours. It's also about will they be able to convince congress to do those things as well. Who up there is least naive, or most persuasive when it comes to bi-partisanship?
    For me
    On the either side most will be pretty good at convincing their own to do what they intend. I think Hillary Clinton will be best at getting some Republicans. On the other side, I think Trump would fail miserably at convincing Democrats as well as a good chunk of Republicans. Rand Paul would probably be best at efficiency on bi-partisanship. He's a true Republican, but he's got a decent head on his shoulders that align more with how Democrats think.

Furthermore, consider the idea that most of the Republican candidates want to basically revamp America. They want to tear it down and rebuild it.
    Now...think of the many things that you can do this with and when those are good things or bad things.

Utopia for example. A province/Kingdom that has been here to yr 13 (with no necessary 'end date'), maybe you've decided that things are a bit screwed up. So you have a few monarch/leader options. There are few with similar ideas as your previous monarch but with intentions to correct the existing problems in alignment with those same ideas. There are a few who say, nope - this KD is just f'd - let's all destroy our provinces and recreate them as different races/personalities. Sure, there may definitely be reasons for the former or latter. Just think about what it all entails.

Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post

http://www.isidewith.com/

Is good to find common ground. I agreed with trump on not having federal subsidies for space tourism. ]:)

The total was 13% Trump correlation. Hard to do with yes/no questions.

Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post

Another sort of shorter one is...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...atch-your-vote

I got 37% trump. Still no where near Rand Paul.
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 29-12-2015 at 06:13.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    Is good to find common ground. I agreed with trump on not having federal subsidies for space tourism. ]:)

The total was 13% Trump correlation. Hard to do with yes/no questions.

I got 37% trump. Still no where near Rand Paul.
    Cause Rand Paul rocks on the Republican side. Unfortunately too many don't see it.

Scribe
    lol that survey thing is crap. Sorry ..i took it...and no, not a trump supporter BUT it said I agree 54% with his immigration policies lol if there is one thing I definitely don't agree with him on it's his immigration policies(there is plenty more but they are probably my main beef with him). The reason that happened is because all but I think 2 questions on immigration were about illegal immigrants.
    At any rate it doesn't matter since Donald is going to call his good buddy Bill and will have him shut down this here internet ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    lol that survey thing is crap. Sorry ..i took it...and no, not a trump supporter BUT it said I agree 54% with his immigration policies lol if there is one thing I definitely don't agree with him on it's his immigration policies(there is plenty more but they are probably my main beef with him). The reason that happened is because all but I think 2 questions on immigration were about illegal immigrants.
    At any rate it doesn't matter since Donald is going to call his good buddy Bill and will have him shut down this here internet ;)
    it's because of how the imm policy questions are worded -- it talks of illegal immigrants and such, did you select the "other stances" and the "learn more" - when I first took the survey I just hit yes/no then I realized those were there and my agree with trump stuff changed drastically.

Scribe
    yes I did, clicked other stances on every question. it still touches a minute area of immigration though. And it feeds into the stupid notion that immigrants are mainly illegal ones. Clearly reflects who made this survey and why. It was also visible in the other parts but in immigration it was most obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    yes I did, clicked other stances on every question. it still touches a minute area of immigration though. And it feeds into the stupid notion that immigrants are mainly illegal ones. Clearly reflects who made this survey and why. It was also visible in the other parts but in immigration it was most obvious.
    well you know you're not a fascist and with every survey there will be problems...just wanted to get some people who maybe know less of what they really want to see that maybe they actually wanted something other than what they thought

I took your quiz and felt the Bern. Trump is lowest of any candidate with his hate speech

To me, Trump represents the worst of my country- he's rich, hateful, braggadocious, quick-tempered, and not very bright despite his business savvy. That's all I have to say about this, as my country's corrupt politics has me pretty damned disgusted of late.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Quote Originally Posted by olAllan View Post
    To me, Trump represents the worst of my country- he's rich, hateful, braggadocious, quick-tempered, and not very bright despite his business savvy. That's all I have to say about this, as my country's corrupt politics has me pretty damned disgusted of late.
    meh he's an insane narcissistic demagogue that preys on people's fear, hatred and ignorance, but to be fair and relativize though, there are definitely worse cases in history than him

one thing that's struck me with some worry though. You know Trump is incredibly insulting to all his rivals and has a thin skin when they insult him back (typical for a narcissist), but he's quite mild against Chris Christie. Why? It doesn't make any sense. Trump is a bully, then why doesn't he pick on such an easy target? Christie is fat, ok lost some weight, but still, and had his fair share of scandals. Is it the hair versus fat jokes? Is it because he doesn't consider him a threat? Or is Christie going to drop out and Trump wants his support and backing? I heard some rumor (not sure if it is true) that Christie has Zuckerberg in his pocket. Boy am I mighty glad that I don't have a facebook or whatsapp account. I mean wow talk about privacy invasion, when Trump gets his hands on that kind of data.

Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    one thing that's struck me with some worry though. You know Trump is incredibly insulting to all his rivals and has a thin skin when they insult him back (typical for a narcissist), but he's quite mild against Chris Christie. Why? It doesn't make any sense. Trump is a bully, then why doesn't he pick on such an easy target? Christie is fat, ok lost some weight, but still, and had his fair share of scandals. Is it the hair versus fat jokes? Is it because he doesn't consider him a threat? Or is Christie going to drop out and Trump wants his support and backing? I heard some rumor (not sure if it is true) that Christie has Zuckerberg in his pocket. Boy am I mighty glad that I don't have a facebook or whatsapp account. I mean wow talk about privacy invasion, when Trump gets his hands on that kind of data.
    It's not that I like to quote myself, but this is what I wrote on 28-12-2015 23:41 almost two months ago. I really hate it when my predictions come true https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...endorses+trump

A few words of very strong and stern advice. If you care about democracy or if you're muslim and value your life, then I suggest you don't use facebook and whatsapp. Or at least if you have a smartphone be so sensible to turn off location. Because from this day on, big brother is watching you!

trump is the best !

Ok I took the quizzes. One says I'm with Hilary and Sanders and the other says Webb and Trump... so confused :p

I got Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for both of them. Which party is he with?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information