Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Post Fiend
    It would be interesting to saddle the world with Trump for 4 years. It certainly would prevent anyone complaining about a future US president...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Drys View Post
    It certainly would prevent anyone complaining about a future US president...
    Yea, because we'll all be dead lol

Not dead just divided, broken, fighting additional wars, xenophobic, and bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I got Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for both of them. Which party is he with?
    And now you're on a watch list... ;-)

Post Fiend
    Trump is a better candidate than any of the Democrats, period. He will shake things up and it will be glorious.

Like how volcanic eruptions or suns going nova are glorious?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    URL signature expired.......¡?¿?¿?¿?☆
    Long live Mehul!

Veteran
    Carson '16. I still haven't given up hope..
    Long live Mehul!

Trump dropping out of Thurs debate a smart move? Or unconventionality finally gonna cost him right before Iowa?

Post Fiend
    Donald Trump is the ultimate narcissist. Just being POTUS isn't good enough for him. He has to be glorified for decades as the BEST POTUS. He is also an excellent deal maker. He will make deals with whoever he has to to get that done. Nobody knows where he stands on issues because he has very few ideologies he has to stick to. He wants to make America great again, even if it's for his own purposes, I don't care. He has the means and the ability to do that. You hit him, he hits back immediately and very hard. His deal making ability will actually de-polarize the country.

As far as drooping out of the debate. It may have hurt him in Iowa (who cares), but they had an ambush planned for him. He knows a bad deal when he sees one and that was a bad deal waiting for him. People say he was scared, but it actually took more guts to drop out. He didn't care if it hurt him a little. He is not stupid and walking into an ambush you know is coming is just stupid. He does not bow down to political pressure, and he certainly will not bow down to a Saudi King unlike our present POTUS. He will be one President you don't fk with.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Like how volcanic eruptions or suns going nova are glorious?
    You made me spit out my drink. :D

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    Trump is a better candidate than any of the Democrats, period. He will shake things up and it will be glorious.
    As much as I wish I were smart like Palem/Bishop to come up with a witty come back like they did...it just irks me to see someone post 'x is better than y' when there is not background information with that reasoning. It's obviously an opinion you have, and I'd like to know the reason for it...but simply posting your opinion doesn't actually mean it's valid.

Trump is a complete narcissist, as his most ardent supporters delight in. It follows that his actions then, as president or not, will be self-serving. Whether you feel positively or negatively about it, that's how it is.

Before I go any further, I will say this: I believe Trump. When he says that he "will do for America what he did for business," I really believe that. You see, Trump has filed for bankruptcy four times in his life.

When he says that he is "very proud" of all the money he made in Atlantic City by manipulating bankruptcy laws, without mentioning a word of condolence for the thousands of Americans that lost their jobs as a result, I really believe he is proud of that.

So, Trump is a narcissist and that's how narcissists operate; self-serving, with no concern for others. The polar opposite of narcissism is altruism. The most altruistic candidate out there is Bernie Sanders.

Sanders is the one who is most concerned with others, with YOU, and with all of us as a whole; Sanders is the one pushing for reform to the kind of corrupt laws that allowed those thousands of Americans to be taken advantage of in Atlantic City and in countless other examples in recent history.

And with all due respect to Mr. Trump's bravado, Sanders is the one who most easily shrugs off attacks. Sanders is the one who has fought and overcome insurmountable odds to accomplish his goals, rather than a sly businessman who manipulates the system for his own gain.

TLDR; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyhfJTFJHu8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    Y'know, sometimes winning... winning is no fun at all.

Even if you don't agree with how he wants to spend the money you should agree with where he wants to get the money from.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/how...his-proposals/
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Trump is an abomination.

Thread Information