Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Get put there and vote and let's see what happens. Perhaps Attero '16? Love him or hate him trump is entertaining. I personally love how he just says what's on his mind. All politicians are dirty spoonbills weak ass no good scum buckets at the end of that day imho. I want accountability, conservative and smaller less regulated government. Also, people need to wake up and realize credit is this biggest scam on the planet no one needs that ****.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Forum Fanatic
    Trump isn't just "saying what's on his mind", he's employing some next-level troll tactics. It's quite clever if you buy into the belief that slick Willie got Trump to run, but it's Hitler on Ice if he actually wins the whole thing.

The really good news is if he does win the primary, he's going to get eviscerated against Hillary or the Bern.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    Love him or hate him trump is entertaining.
    That might be a valid point if he were trying to win a new E! reality TV show. Unfortunately, he's running for President of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    That might be a valid point if he were trying to win a new E! reality TV show. Unfortunately, he's running for President of the United States.
    Hes got my vote (srsly)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Even if you don't agree with how he wants to spend the money you should agree with where he wants to get the money from.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/how...his-proposals/
    Not to mention Bernie's push for campaign finance reform that gives power back to the voters.

I haven't registered as or voted for a Democrat in my entire life. I'm changing my affiliation just to vote for Sanders in the primary.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    Y'know, sometimes winning... winning is no fun at all.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Not to mention Bernie's push for campaign finance reform that gives power back to the voters.

I haven't registered as or voted for a Democrat in my entire life. I'm changing my affiliation just to vote for Sanders in the primary.
    I've never voted in my life, but if Bernie gets the nod I will be considering it. If he's running against Trump, there will be no consideration.

Forum Fanatic
    Trump vs. Bernie would be yuuuge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyhfJTFJHu8

Sweden approves of Bernie!
    Best candidate of so many bad ones lol
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    one thing that's struck me with some worry though. You know Trump is incredibly insulting to all his rivals and has a thin skin when they insult him back (typical for a narcissist), but he's quite mild against Chris Christie. Why? It doesn't make any sense. Trump is a bully, then why doesn't he pick on such an easy target? Christie is fat, ok lost some weight, but still, and had his fair share of scandals. Is it the hair versus fat jokes? Is it because he doesn't consider him a threat? Or is Christie going to drop out and Trump wants his support and backing? I heard some rumor (not sure if it is true) that Christie has Zuckerberg in his pocket. Boy am I mighty glad that I don't have a facebook or whatsapp account. I mean wow talk about privacy invasion, when Trump gets his hands on that kind of data.
    It's not that I like to quote myself, but this is what I wrote on 28-12-2015 23:41 almost two months ago. I really hate it when my predictions come true https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...endorses+trump

A few words of very strong and stern advice. If you care about democracy or if you're muslim and value your life, then I suggest you don't use facebook and whatsapp. Or at least if you have a smartphone be so sensible to turn off location. Because from this day on, big brother is watching you!
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Regular
    Trump doesn't repeat himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpmxNLHwqT0
    Colourless green ideas sleep furiously

one step closer

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I guess I need to start looking for a place in Canada :(

Veteran
    What if Trump picked Bernie as his VP. Would you vote for him?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No.

I would honest to god rather vote for that octopus that picks hockey games than Donald Trump.

Thread Information