Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utopia pause - Perfect time to hit peaple, Why not..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    They get one free wave because of freeze. If there was not a freeze they would get only one free wave. Good idea to blame the developers for the war you blundered into. Also blame the developers for the loss. That way you do not have to learn anything.

The preferences clock is ticking. Should be a good age for people who like to delete and start over. ]:)
    Don't be a dip ****.

We arranged OOP war while in freeze time, we didn't blunder into anything.

You would have to be ignorant to ignore the annoyance of a KD getting 6 hours at this point to perform 1 hour worth of actions.

It isn't the end of the world.

That doesn't mean it isn't annoying.

It is the same annoyance for KDs that planned to do 1-2 tics in normal getting plunders and land then flipping to fort. Now they are sitting with their di*k in their hand while everyone that is late to the party has a chance to jump online and make a hit.

Again, it is oop and not the end of the world. But it is annoying.

I would still prefer NOT to have the age reset. Just wishing that a pause actually paused all actions, not just the tic.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read on these forums
    never read a morbo post?

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    never read a morbo post?
    touche
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Cry0 View Post

I would still prefer NOT to have the age reset. Just wishing that a pause actually paused all actions, not just the tic.
    to late for that now.. it matters little.. if you getting 3 or 5 hits randomly as i have now - since GBP is so high anyway.. (being in war your pritty much lost if you waved)

Postaholic
    Why arrange an oop war. It's not like this is a new thing, pretty common. Always arrange war to start 24 hrs in because good chance it's buggy
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Why arrange an oop war. It's not like this is a new thing, pretty common. Always arrange war to start 24 hrs in because good chance it's buggy
    Really? The game getting paused is common?

Since when.

Random bugs are common, sure, it is software development.

Pausing the game with an ETA of unpause 2 days from now isn't common.

Veteran
    We're in a war already lol
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It figures. Took rat 5 seconds to eclipse anything I've ever done.
    This guys is getting too powerful, we are both in jeopardy here. I think its time for the Forum Play Alliance to step in.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    They get one free wave because of freeze. If there was not a freeze they would get only one free wave. Good idea to blame the developers for the war you blundered into. Also blame the developers for the loss. That way you do not have to learn anything.

The preferences clock is ticking. Should be a good age for people who like to delete and start over. ]:)
    A) We planned the war. Nothing was blundered into. How could you possibly make a statement like that with zero information? Are you just that ignorant, or reeeeeally working that forum name?

B) Still perfectly acceptable to blame the developers for this bug, because you know, they created it.

C) Should be a good age for those who like to condescend and blast off at the fingers without information. ;)

Forum Addict
    It is the same annoyance for KDs that planned to do 1-2 tics in normal getting plunders and land then flipping to fort. Now they are sitting with their di*k in their hand while everyone that is late to the party has a chance to jump online and make a hit.
    Ooooo, I hadn't even considered this one, nice catch. Imagine hitting Fortified right before the pause, then instead of expecting to slowly cycle into Fortified protection over the next 24 hours, you sit at Hour 1 of Fortified for the next 24 hours. This decision consequence is especially amusing.

Postaholic
    Really? The game getting paused is common?
    Since when.
    Random bugs are common, sure, it is software development.
    Pausing the game with an ETA of unpause 2 days from now isn't common.
    It already rolled back and supposed to restart Friday, not Saturday now.

Yes, this stuff always happens. Pause, no but lots of buggy stuff that can affect a war.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post

C) Should be a good age for those who like to condescend and blast off at the fingers without information. ;)
    #TheAgeOfBoH
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

utopia pause...... given the age of the game, the comments of many participants, I drew a parallel here that some others might as well.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    A) We planned the war. Nothing was blundered into. How could you possibly make a statement like that with zero information? Are you just that ignorant, or reeeeeally working that forum name?

B) Still perfectly acceptable to blame the developers for this bug, because you know, they created it.

I have only the information posted in the forums. Post #1 was obvious you gave them the war button while their armies were home. So now you announce that you planned to let them hit you while your armies are out. I assumed that the first post had a sarcastic tone. It is good that you are actually "very pleased". It is nice that your plans have borne fruitful results.

I agree developers should get credit for the bug. I am not seeing the bug create wars though. Maybe they can add that bug next age.
    Last edited by pathetic sheep; 04-09-2015 at 03:59.

Forum Addict
    I have only the information posted in the forums. Post #1 was obvious you gave them the war button while their armies were home. So now you announce that you planned to let them hit you while your armies are out. I assumed that the first post had a sarcastic tone. It is good that you are actually "very pleased". It is nice that your plans have borne fruitful results.

I agree developers should get credit for the bug. I am not seeing the bug create wars though. Maybe they can add that bug next age.
    I think last age also the same thing happen. But the pause is like less than 12hrs, ppl who realised the pause, send out to hit and got their troop b in less than an hour when game resume. Lucky them.
    Not sure why it happens again and pause is way much longer

Thread Information