Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will anyone get deleted for hitting durring pause??

Post Fiend

Will anyone get deleted for hitting durring pause??

Just wondering. Technically they should get deleted but then again its a bs situation already.

Post Fiend
    nope, they cant do it.

Postaholic
    ofc they can i was hit 3 times already.

They won't be deleted and I don't think they should (although I agree they're breaking the rules) but it shows something is wrong about the current situation and they should have foreseen the consequences of pausing the game for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Malficient View Post
    Just wondering. Technically they should get deleted but then again its a bs situation already.
    Why would anyone get deleted?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    hit back

Post Fiend
    Because players are now knowingly using this pause time to gain a free attack. Its kind of manipulating the game mechanics. You just need to find a target army out and make the hit so that your army returns just before theirs. No retal then. You can make a Hit 23 hrs later but still get home earlier. Also is the game going to skip forward?? Id suggest that it doesn't because anyone that's switched on will just rape other guys who may be sleeping while the games skipped. 24 hrs gc just sitting around for anyone to take is a bit unfair when you've got bodily functions to take care of. As in sleeping.

How is it a free attack? Their troops won't start to return home until freeze ends. Less QQ more pewpew. (I miss binar)
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Because if I attack a province that hit before the pause 23 hrs after the pause and make sure my armies home before there's I just got a 23 hr jump on them. My army returns home safe and untouched, I get all my land and Leets home to stop a retal. If it wasn't like this then I could be ambushed and retalled. Gives me a huge advantage otherwise. An advantage I'm going to take seeing as it seems I wont be disciplined for it. But more so kingdoms are getting full waves in durring war over 24 hrs without a tick. Thats a lot of damage done especially if the other KD pre war waved.

You act as if you have 10 elites per acre

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You act as if you have 10 elites per acre
    Yep, gealous?? Enough Leets to make me ub against most prov if not all at this stage of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Malficient View Post
    Because players are now knowingly using this pause time to gain a free attack. Its kind of manipulating the game mechanics. You just need to find a target army out and make the hit so that your army returns just before theirs. No retal then. You can make a Hit 23 hrs later but still get home earlier. Also is the game going to skip forward?? Id suggest that it doesn't because anyone that's switched on will just rape other guys who may be sleeping while the games skipped. 24 hrs gc just sitting around for anyone to take is a bit unfair when you've got bodily functions to take care of. As in sleeping.
    No manipulation, that's by design.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Idk about anyone else, but I'm just sitting here looking at my news feed like

Post Fiend
    So its designed to give some players an advantage?? This is just like the organising of fake wars then running to support saying you had nothing to do with it. Interesting.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If what's happening now is a "manipulation of game mechanics", then so is chaining on regular speed. If you don't see that I can't help you.

Players are doing what they're allowed to do. The players on the receiving end of it aren't happy, as they never are.

Thread Information