Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will anyone get deleted for hitting durring pause??

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If what's happening now is a "manipulation of game mechanics", then so is chaining on regular speed. If you don't see that I can't help you.

Players are doing what they're allowed to do. The players on the receiving end of it aren't happy, as they never are.
    I don't agree, but maybe it is better for me to create a game like Utopia and have a development team that is more considerate about keeping the game fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Malficient View Post
    Because if I attack a province that hit before the pause 23 hrs after the pause and make sure my armies home before there's I just got a 23 hr jump on them. My army returns home safe and untouched, I get all my land and Leets home to stop a retal. If it wasn't like this then I could be ambushed and retalled. Gives me a huge advantage otherwise. An advantage I'm going to take seeing as it seems I wont be disciplined for it. But more so kingdoms are getting full waves in durring war over 24 hrs without a tick. Thats a lot of damage done especially if the other KD pre war waved.
    You can do this outside of the pause as well? No advantage gained at all, none lost
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by theScout View Post
    I don't agree
    Then I can't help you, as stated in the post you quoted

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    You can do this outside of the pause as well? No advantage gained at all, none lost
    Of course you can within the next couple ticks, not 23 hrs after. It is an advantage. An advantage I plan on taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Malficient View Post
    So its designed to give some players an advantage?? This is just like the organising of fake wars then running to support saying you had nothing to do with it. Interesting.
    Would you ever just cop yourself on, this whining gets real old, real fast. Game will unpause as scheduled as the stealth/mana bug should be fixed. The display issue with relations probably wont be corrected by then.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information