Rofl Flog. I'm a pacifist. Don't hate :p
    Take a chill pill

Always Remember... NeverForget KLA

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Hey leave froggie alone asshole.
    hey, how about you put a shirt on

Postaholic
    The freeze was awful and should have been rolled back. We were hit for 1k acres while the game was "paused". It was pretty frustrating, but of course we were able to declare and get a farmwar against a kingdom with ~5 attackers out of it. From Firefly's perspective, I'd have to say this was pretty unforgivable. The meter wasn't even working at the time when they were giving us the button, and their kingdom got destroyed due to bugs in the game.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    The freeze was awful and should have been rolled back. We were hit for 1k acres while the game was "paused". It was pretty frustrating, but of course we were able to declare and get a farmwar against a kingdom with ~5 attackers out of it. From Firefly's perspective, I'd have to say this was pretty unforgivable. The meter wasn't even working at the time when they were giving us the button, and their kingdom got destroyed due to bugs in the game.
    For the past 4-5 ages the top kingdoms have been getting mad at the others for getting "farmwars" but its more a function of this 24 hour protection and giving the weaker kd personalities like tact and cleric more troops than the strong kingdom personalities like sage and merchant, thus baiting them into warring early.

The idea behind the 24 hour protection was "new players" would get bored with a 72h protection, but I imagine the side effect is 3-4 kingdoms every age get utterly destroyed the first few days of every age and end up quitting because then they have to move ahead forward, once destroyed, for the next 3 months.

With a 72h protection, the growing kingdoms naturally separate from the weaker kingdoms so this didn't happen as much. The news of this kd after having giving the button having no clue what was going to happen to it as it sprayed out hits for the next 36h while emeriti pumped couldn't help but make you feel bad for the guys.
    Last edited by flogger; 08-09-2015 at 08:23.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    For the past 4-5 ages the top kingdoms have been getting mad at the others for getting "farmwars" but its more a function of this 24 hour protection and giving the weaker kd personalities like tact and cleric more troops than the strong kingdom personalities like sage and merchant, thus baiting them into warring early.

The idea behind the 24 hour protection was "new players" would get bored with a 72h protection, but I imagine the side effect is 3-4 kingdoms every age get utterly destroyed the first few days of every age and end up quitting because then they have to move ahead forward, once destroyed, for the next 3 months.

With a 72h protection, the growing kingdoms naturally separate from the weaker kingdoms so this didn't happen as much. The news of this kd after having giving the button having no clue what was going to happen to it as it sprayed out hits for the next 36h while emeriti pumped couldn't help but make you feel bad for the guys.
    Well said.

When everyone comes oop at 10k acres with 4k troops per province there's high potential for kingdoms getting wrecked. The freeze just exacerbated that by making us look like great targets, as we'd already emptied our pool.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Well said.

When everyone comes oop at 10k acres with 4k troops per province there's high potential for kingdoms getting wrecked. The freeze just exacerbated that by making us look like great targets, as we'd already emptied our pool.
    Congrat Emeriti....It seem that ur setup quite similar to the age you have crowned earlier. Dwarfies.

Forum Addict
    Hope to see a rematch between you and pyro...strong core vs kingdom with smaller core but much bigger cows.
    Last edited by Feint; 08-09-2015 at 09:17. Reason: Selling Pyro location for 40 credits. interested, pls drop me a message

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Hope to see a rematch between you and pyro...strong core vs kingdom with smaller core but much bigger cows.
    I fear it may happen like last age, their big cows got ruined by tms, do they have enough time to pump?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    I fear it may happen like last age, their big cows got ruined by tms, do they have enough time to pump?
    They'll be fine. I'm sure they planned around this.

Emeriti: we're sure they won't. We planned around that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    is this the time where you get 'friends' to hit into eowcf?
    is this the time where you make a cf with the intention of breaking it later?
    is this the time where BoH comes out and be my Juliet?
    Joey, Chandler, and Ross would never do that. #TheyWereOnABreak
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

You ever think at times like this that CJ could be smelly cat?

That song just has so many levels!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Joey, Chandler, and Ross would never do that. #TheyWereOnABreak
    I think he meant Cousin Cassie, not Juliet.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

I don't get why top growth who shoot up quick and hard are always "lucky" to get farmwar, we are a war tier looking for war and have since start and noone wants to war us, I don't think Ive ever had a farmwar that didn't look like an equal war when entering.

Guess just have to empty pool early next age and sit and wait for the ghettos to wave me and give button.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Needs to get out more
    Could be friends, could message insults, might be pure luck. I figure they're top kingdoms for many moral neutral reasons.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I don't get why top growth who shoot up quick and hard are always "lucky" to get farmwar, we are a war tier looking for war and have since start and noone wants to war us, I don't think Ive ever had a farmwar that didn't look like an equal war when entering.

Guess just have to empty pool early next age and sit and wait for the ghettos to wave me and give button.
    You do that, its just another farm for the top to rape.

Thread Information