Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emeriti caught Cheating - Multis and Fake Wars

Veteran

Emeriti caught Cheating - Multis and Fake Wars

*sigh*

I am sure there is a rational and legal explanation about why emeriti got a deletion. It can't be that it happens sometimes that one of your recruits is a bad apple......
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Didn't this happen to Pyro a couple ages back?

Strategy Moderator
    was it a deletion or a ragequit?

Post Fiend
    Deletion, and they're not the only kingdom that got a deletion at the top for multis. As I understand there was a number of deletions after I brought to light what happened to us. A couple of kds were caught out. But as far as I'm concerned if kds are using multis to get war then that entire KD should deleted, reshuffled or reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Malficient View Post
    As I understand there was a number of deletions after I brought to light what happened to us.
    That is news to me. There were a bunch of deletions today as part of a standard detection run.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    Didn't this happen to Pyro a couple ages back?
    Yes it did. Since that time, everyone brings it up to call us all dirty cheaters. It is one of their main points in every post. Hence my little joke up there. I don't think emeriti are dirty cheaters, but they had someone in their KD who was. Sad but true... you can't prevent everything.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    That is news to me. There were a bunch of deletions today as part of a standard detection run.

Bishop, you do realise as part of your random deletions, One deletion was in Emiriti and the other deletion was in their FARM WAR opponent kd? You deleted a province from either side inside the same hour ? Clearly indiciating they gave themself a button to farm that kd using a multi. I understand this has been reported to you and i suggest you use this as evidence of a fake war and take appropriate action because this clearly shows they had the same player in both kds and are just being lame and cheating yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieR View Post
    Bishop, you do realise as part of your random deletions, One deletion was in Emiriti and the other deletion was in their FARM WAR opponent kd? You deleted a province from either side inside the same hour ? Clearly indiciating they gave themself a button to farm that kd using a multi. I understand this has been reported to you and i suggest you use this as evidence of a fake war and take appropriate action because this clearly shows they had the same player in both kds and are just being lame and cheating yet again.
    No I do not look at bulk deletions, I was responding to the post that stated deletions were as a result of a report.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieR View Post
    Well, if both the Emeriti province and their opponents one are run by the same person that just deletion of both provs would not be enough punishment for Emereti. Using multi's to get farm wars is seriously lame.

However that is if both provs where run by the same person. Just that both where deleted around the same time does not make it true. It could be that both provs where run by different persons. Then just deletion is fine.

[15:34] <&Matilda> < darkz > http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-and-Fake-Wars
    [15:34] <&Matilda> < darkz > odd people pointing the finger
    [15:34] <~protector> before i open
    [15:34] <~protector> is it bombdigie?

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    [15:34] <&Matilda> < darkz > http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-and-Fake-Wars
    scary!

protector, quickly: whats the color of my underwear right now?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Posting darkz link to this thread created a mini-groundhogs day time warp.
    Perhaps this multi is actually the same player from an alternate universe. He may've entered the thread loop too many times and tore the fabric of space and time. Probably sounded like Velcro through a reverb tank...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

maroon ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Well, if both the Emeriti province and their opponents one are run by the same person that just deletion of both provs would not be enough punishment for Emereti. Using multi's to get farm wars is seriously lame.

However that is if both provs where run by the same person. Just that both where deleted around the same time does not make it true. It could be that both provs where run by different persons. Then just deletion is fine.
    This happened to us couple ages back, yes. Two provinces run by the same player in the 2 kds involved in the war.

The punishment was that the war win was stripped, mutual peace end to the war, and 12h eowcf non negotiable.

So if it's a coincidental deletion of 1 province each in emeriti and fireflies, and they were multis elsewhere (ie not the same person) then the current status seems fair, where both kds suffered a deletion and emeriti keeps their war win and the bonuses.

If it were the same person then I believe the fair thing to do is to act on precedent and strip the war win bonus.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information