Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emeriti caught Cheating - Multis and Fake Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    maroon ...
    wrong!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Well, if both the Emeriti province and their opponents one are run by the same person that just deletion of both provs would not be enough punishment for Emereti. Using multi's to get farm wars is seriously lame.

However that is if both provs where run by the same person. Just that both where deleted around the same time does not make it true. It could be that both provs where run by different persons. Then just deletion is fine.
    Using a multi to force a war wouldn't result in just deletions. The bulk deletions were run earlier today and were unrelated to each other.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    *sigh*

I am sure there is a rational and legal explanation about why emeriti got a deletion. It can't be that it happens sometimes that one of your recruits is a bad apple......

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    This happened to us couple ages back, yes. Two provinces run by the same player in the 2 kds involved in the war.
    How about it's time that you admit that you knew the war was a setup? We all saw the SN, and a new player would have run it by the monarch. You'd have to be brain dead to think that "the lucky stars aligned" -- oh wait, that was your defense on the forum until I busted you guys. I'm not asking you guys to admit knowledge of a multi. I'm saying that every single person in utopia knows that you knew the war was a setup -- just come clean.
    Last edited by Godly; 09-09-2015 at 14:22.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    How about it's time that you admit that you knew the war was a setup? We all saw the SN, and a new player would have run it by the monarch. You'd have to be brain dead to think that "the lucky stars aligned" -- oh wait, that was your defense on the forum until I busted you guys. I'm not asking you guys to admit knowledge of a multi. I'm saying that every single person in utopia knows that you knew the war was a setup -- just come clean.
    The majority of us were celebrating such a good fortune that we got declared war in whatsapp. Even the leaders were shocked and couldn't believe it could have happened. Lesson learned if its too good to be true its probably foul play. We had no idea until we could no longer login. In fact all this time I thought it was you who planted the multi in our kingdom because you were so adamant about it it was as if only you and paul knew about it until Bishop cleared evrything up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    scary!

protector, quickly: whats the color of my underwear right now?
    lol, ok that one made me chuckle and get a few strange stares...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    This happened to us couple ages back, yes. Two provinces run by the same player in the 2 kds involved in the war.

The punishment was that the war win was stripped, mutual peace end to the war, and 12h eowcf non negotiable.

So if it's a coincidental deletion of 1 province each in emeriti and fireflies, and they were multis elsewhere (ie not the same person) then the current status seems fair, where both kds suffered a deletion and emeriti keeps their war win and the bonuses.

If it were the same person then I believe the fair thing to do is to act on precedent and strip the war win bonus.
    Umm, don't forget we were all locked out of our accounts for 24 hrs too...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    lol, ok that one made me chuckle and get a few strange stares...
    There is no shame in being filled with joy thinking about my underwear Sheister ;)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

lol damn you!

Less QQ moar Pew Pew please
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    Didn't this happen to Pyro a couple ages back?
    No what happened with pyro a couplel ages back was MUCH worse than some kd going down to 24. Come back another day Bombdigie.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Less QQ moar Pew Pew please
    Omg omg omg omg <3
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    scary!

protector, quickly: whats the color of my underwear right now?
    Pink.

Lies Danny is not wearing underwear!!!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Stop spamming.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

No!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information