Thread: Utopian Thoughts

Needs to get out more

Utopian Thoughts

Talk has been slow lately. Instead of spamming threads I figured I'd be a creator.

Thoughts:

I'd like to see a 25er option. I doubt many would choose the option to accept up to 25 random, but I think it'd help consolidate a portion of casual players.

I'm wondering how your kingdoms are doing. The one I'm subbing in is doing fine. I can't offer details for strategic reasons. I'm just another avian cleric thug. I could've been somebody. I could've been an elf tactician.

Tell me how things are shaking out after the freeze. Any surprise mechanics or everything going as expected? I'm faster than I thought I'd be, which is good. I don't know how to calculate anything but attacks.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm still salty about the pause, but I'll get over once I have something new to complain about lol

I will hate forever.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Veteran
    count me curious, where are you playing this age...?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    count me curious, where are you playing this age...?
    Which one? I'm in a tagless right now.

If I was a betting man I'd say Palem is in a tagged free4all kingdom and Sheister is in an untagged whale. You can tell what kind it is by it's spout.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    a tagless meaning you are known but not tagged yet or a kd without a name? I'm just wondering what kd name you joined is all.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    If I was a betting man I'd say Palem is in a tagged free4all kingdom
    My kingdom is tagged, has a Taylor Swift banner and my name is the ruler name. Hiding is for lamers.

Postaholic
    Tagging does not matter it seems. We are not tagged but everyone knows who we are.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Tagging does not matter it seems. We are not tagged but everyone knows who we are.
    Yeah, you guys look great. You must've really hammered CK.

@ 2Utopian. I'm not at liberty to share where, but I'm just a temp. It's part of my duty in regards to where I play. Edit: I do understand the harmless question. This is about being proactive in service to kingdom.

Personally I'm at ease with self tagging like Palem. I have a love for theme so sometimes it'll just be my leader name, but I happily share my whereabouts if privileged.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 12-09-2015 at 01:26.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    @ strat - I don't see how you saying what kd you are playing for will out them unless your province name / ruler name are easy to link to you but w/e

@ neanderthal - its pretty hard to target find monarch basher and or defendor which you two use seemingly every other age or so....

Postaholic
    Meh, we are who we are. Most of our province names have been around for a while.

Even when we run a theme we get recognized by our ruler names so that does not help.

We just want more wars!!!
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Needs to get out more
    Perhaps war kingdoms should have a promoter/manager like a Don King. I suggest Bart ;-)

Weight divisions by nw. Maybe a manager would have a stable of available war kingdoms like Emanuel Stewards Kronk Gym. I realize the game is shrinking, but I think this makes it actually more enticing.

There's more than one way to do alliances. You guys could even do divisions and combine belts/crowns EoA. I know a number of war kingdoms have disappeared so you guys are getting rare. I'd love to see an honor vs war combining the crowns.

Think in your mind a list of war kingdoms and let the rankings speak for themselves. Managers could also moderate diplo to speed up the process. Pipe dreams, but it is a game we have full command of..we can choose to make it more exciting on a whim.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information