Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
GG flogger/pyro. The war happened incredibly suddenly due to a break down in diplo between 3 kd's. Quick prep favored us very heavily due to our setups and we already had some decent advantages. CQ'ing cow to cow was a fairly unusual choice that I don't think worked out great, but they used their topfeed advantage quite well right until the end once their split core couldn't finish of dorfs before they would get aid/be able to turtle.

I think--as can be expected from a flogger setup--the most interesting element of the war was pyros setup. Avian/WH is by far the cheesiest core I can imagine. With the raw numbers, attackspeed, and ambush immunity that they have it is nearly impossible for them to not farm honor in any war situation. In this war they were mostly top feeding versus bottom feeding and were hard to chain due to nw spread, but they farmed a healthy amount of honor. If they have another war or two where they farm honor they could easily secure cf's with the people they war and have farmed far more inherent advantages than even a sage on 5 weeks of extreme can secure. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
You booking an appointment with Pyro in Week 5?