Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The U (#4) vs. UNTAMED(#37)

The U (#4) vs. UNTAMED(#37)

*pops popcorn* this should be good! I wonder who will win??? ;)

what you talking about? we arent warring anyone named "untamed".

we lost any chance of our war so we are taking acres from all those ghettos that stole our gc. dont want to eat hits? then dont steal our **** yo.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

So it is the "you stole our stuff so we retal with waves" tactic... Sorry I thought it was terrible/shameless bottom feeding but its just retals! nvm then go x:x! Teach that ghetto a lesson!
    Last edited by Palem; 03-10-2015 at 04:22.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTHC View Post
    So it is the "you stole our stuff so we retal with waves" tactic... Sorry I thought it was terrible/shameless bottom feeding but its just retals! nvm then go x:x! Teach that ghetto a lesson!
    Lol, this is fairly standard practice, but by all means continue with the the whine.

Of course... I remember when #4 vs #37 would actually happen for real :) And could be competitive, o the good old days.

Post Demon
    maybe don't steal from whoring KDs just because you think they're too busy to do anything about it.

Lol whine? I'm uninvolved completely... I was just keeping tabs on news and noticed them hitting a ghetto hard and wanted to point out the faer play that's expected from the top players of this game.

Yeah I remember the days when ghettos that got their gold taken didn't whine/wave and just pumped their tpa. You couldn't protect your gold from a ghetto? Lol!

Post Fiend
    Lol whine? I'm uninvolved completely... I was just keeping tabs on news and noticed them hitting a ghetto hard and wanted to point out the faer play that's expected from the top players of this game.

Yeah I remember the days when ghettos that got their gold taken didn't whine/wave and just pumped their tpa. You couldn't protect your gold from a ghetto? Lol!
    Ah, just sounded like it. A little odd for an "uninvolved" party to complain about something just about all of the top kingdoms do at some point in the round (and why should we not react to having our gc stolen?).

Also not exactly what I meant.... This game used to have enough players that just being in the top 50 was impressive and the gap between #4 and #37 wasn't quite what it is now...

Yeah I agree more players more fun. Which brings me to my point... How do you expect new players in ghettos like this one to have fun when they are 'farmed' all age by a few top kingdoms? I just think this is part of the reason for the decline in interest of this game. Which was the point of this posting albeit in a sarcastic way I guess. This happens more often than anyone would like to admit. :)
    Last edited by LadyTHC; 03-10-2015 at 04:23.

why you all up in our business then? thats how people get got.

Lol can't defend your shinnies or your Intel from the ghettossss hahaha ;) ghetto nightmares hahahaz

#dontGetcaughtOrYaGonnaGetGot

Last edited by sn0wballz; 03-10-2015 at 04:55. Reason: drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    what you talking about? we arent warring anyone named "untamed".

we lost any chance of our war so we are taking acres from all those ghettos that stole our gc. dont want to eat hits? then dont steal our **** yo.
    Good thing I jumped into war then :-/
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Odd? No, just concerned citizens. I'm not involved either :-)

And it's not smear, just the nuances of curiosity. It's strange how everything is Xtreme and there's no place for mild interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Yeah I agree more players more fun. Which brings me to my point... How do you expect new players in ghettos like this one to have fun when they are 'farmed' all age by a few top kingdoms? I just think this is part of the reason for the decline in interest of this game. Which was the point of this posting albeit in a sarcastic way I guess. This happens more often than anyone would like to admit. :)
    I hardly think one half wave is "farming" anyone. We will be moving on shortly I'm sure. The game is declining for a lot of reasons but the top kingdoms picking on "ghetto's" is certainly not one of them.

If you want to complain about something legitimate why don't you take a look at what some of the so called "war" kingdom do to try to force less prepared kingdoms into war...

Thread Information