Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The U (#4) vs. UNTAMED(#37)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTHC View Post
    Yeah I agree more players more fun. Which brings me to my point... How do you expect new players in ghettos like this one to have fun when they are 'farmed' all age by a few top kingdoms? I just think this is part of the reason for the decline in interest of this game. Which was the point of this posting albeit in a sarcastic way I guess. This happens more often than anyone would like to admit. :)
    I have not once in the entire time I've played this game had a single whoring KD be entirely unreasonable and consistently hit me while refusing to CF me the entire age.

But then, I also don't steal gold from top KDs or go on some sort of self-righteous *****y crusade any time they random me.

Post Demon
    It appears from your news that every single random your KD makes is on KDs at least 25%, usually 50% smaller than you.

Strange how it's okay for you to bottomfeed into worse ghettos but not for KDs that are bigger than you to hit you

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTHC View Post
    Lol whine? I'm uninvolved completely... I was just keeping tabs on news and noticed them hitting a ghetto hard and wanted to point out the faer play that's expected from the top players of this game.

Yeah I remember the days when ghettos that got their gold taken didn't whine/wave and just pumped their tpa. You couldn't protect your gold from a ghetto? Lol!
    Did you see us whining!? No. You wanted gold so you took it. We wanted land so we took it. As far as protecting our gold stocks that is exactly what we are doing. We are beating the crap out of the little dude that had the balls to try and take our candy. I bet that little dude doesn't do it again.

#DontGetCaughtOrYaGonnaGetGot!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information