Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utopia lost its true face

Utopia lost its true face

Why I say this?
    Becouse if I had a child playing utopia I'ld be worried. Before there was a filter for what province names ppl pick. Bit this age I'm trully shocked - there are even a whole KD with d*ck theme, also there is a province at top honor chart named "4 Girls 1 D*ck Grayson".

Couple ages ago, my KD used literature Theme and 2 provinces used a name of same fictional character, but one of the players wrote it with a some error on it. As I remember the first name of the character was Dickson. 10 days after the game start, these 2 guys got their province names autorenamed from admins, and when we ask why it was told - cos of the inappropriate language.

And now I see sooooo much d*cks all around the game and I'm aksing myself and the community - utopia still the same?

Dick is short for Richard. Not sure why.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

somebody mention dick?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

The "inappropriate province name" rule is on a report basis. They dont actively scan kingdoms so go report that kingdom and they will most likely get their names changed.

Also this game has always been PG-13 rated, so at age above 13 I am pretty sure most kids have seen dicks enough and pussys. :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    As Korp said, if you see something you find inappropriate you need to report it. There is no "autorename" process.

Your provs were illegal names anyways due to trying to deceive others or confuse them using the same name with small error is a no no. I call the rule the copycats rule. #LongLiveCatwalk #JK
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    I try to compel the community to act with mutual respect and curtesy, particularly when dealing with new players.

It doesn't stop there. I also try to convey to some not to act with inappropriate behavior when answering questions or correcting an angry dumpfest; everybody has a bad day. It's one thing to dig into a known player with years of mudslinging experience, but quite another to act disrespectfully to a newer face.

As for kingdom names, they're probably the nicest people in the world other than a little moral ineptitude. You never know. I'm personally against a whole other class of BS; Namely, the way people act. The names could indicate a poor attitude in life. We'll have to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Haha, StratOcastle, I like that Bishop quote :D

Quote Originally Posted by SEZ View Post
    Haha, StratOcastle, I like that Bishop quote :D
    Didn't you say you dont like seeing a certain word in Utopia in this very thread?

Needs to get out more
    Well, I think SEZ means in the interest of sensitive people. Just a look at his avatar indicates a familiarity with unruly manifestation.

It's like I say; oftentimes good people are mistaken for naive bleeding-hearts. It's my belief that the truly good can imagine the most horrific ways to hurt others but chose not to. In order to defeat evil you have to be able to go deeper yet return clean. This is why many are solitary in nature, but not in social demeanor.

@ SEZ. Yes, the Bishop quote is in reference to the 'help, don't hurt' idiom. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Everything said by Dick Cheney should be removed from the public record.

+1 agreed

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic sheep View Post
    Everything said by Dick Cheney should be removed from the public record.

Quote Originally Posted by paymon View Post
    +1 agreed
    lol
    #magi

Utopia sucks

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Utopia sucks
    ur mom sucks

:D

Thread Information