Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utopia lost its true face

Hello,

I am Count Richard of Province 4 Girls 1 Dick Grayson. I'm sorry my province name offends...
    I'll endevour to hack into The department of Births, Deaths and marriages alongside my good friend Bruce Wayne and have my birth name amended to something more palatable perhaps a Japanese name of Hai Wadamuthafuka, but only if you approve.

suddenly a new account shows up to post this.... boo
    #magi

if it was up to me we would be running an Elit theme every age. Sadly it isnt, and iam stuck with this Dick
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    if it was up to me we would be running an Elit theme every age. Sadly it isnt, and iam stuck with this Dick
    Wrap him in 100 mile per hour tape then tear it off with pliers. That usually settles things down. ~ I'm kidding, just thought of it in consideration of genitalia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Scribe
    The names aren't offensive, you just have a dirty mind. We had a cat theme once and someone reported wet pussy and ninja pussy which were changed by the admins to Sylvester and something else. Pussy is another word for cat. Just like Dick is another word for Richard. And if you didn't have your mind in the gutter you would not mind cat or richard as a province name I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    The names aren't offensive, you just have a dirty mind. We had a cat theme once and someone reported wet pussy and ninja pussy which were changed by the admins to Sylvester and something else. Pussy is another word for cat. Just like Dick is another word for Richard. And if you didn't have your mind in the gutter you would not mind cat or richard as a province name I am sure.
    aye

otoh. I once went to a professional presentation by a researcher who studied willow trees. Every species was the [something] pussy. I have never seen so many old egghead scientists struggling not to snort.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    We are all dogs, just some of us have a better poker face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

as far as i remember there was never a filter for province names out there? it always needed to be reported when im right :x

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    That was the best theme ever. Giggled every time I looked at your kd pg! <3

Thread Information