Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top is heating up! (#9 v #7; #4 v #3)

Forum Fanatic

Top is heating up! (#9 v #7; #4 v #3)

Top is heating up with conflicts all over the place!

It looks like relations between Unnamed Kingdom (#7 land) and Settlers (#9) have escalated again with them trading hits.

Additionally, it looks like Agreed War Stay Out (#4 land) and The U (#3 land) have started dragons at eachother -- is that the agreed war?

more wararararararararar?

Just gotta remember to pay your friendly neighborhood taxman.....
    Last edited by Zauper; 06-10-2015 at 21:03.

Needs to get out more
    You've earned the right to call it the Taup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I was convinced i made a post in here, maybe I am just tired.

Post Fiend
    #4 has not yet started a dragon
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    #4 has not yet started a dragon
    Claim to be hostile? Close enough, meh ;p

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    lol well done

Needs to get out more
    More Ackshawn guys.

When we're brought to bumping Utopia talk threads we can feel the devil biting our asses!

I... the royal we, you know, the editorial...
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 07-10-2015 at 19:40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

well as far as # v/s #4 we are trading a couple hits on cows. not really gaining or losing. we have far superior wpa and tpa v/s their cows. they had a 4k dorf starve a tick not sure what happened their. he did drop a little nw so we assume he built more farms. we really arent sure why they didnt sit on high guilds while they were in fort but maybe parth can answer that after war. as of right now both sides are waiting to see who gc starves first i am assuming. we havent made any mistakes yet so thats a plus. but i expect a long hostile/war so i am sure we will make a few. parth is a good player. not sure about his leadership abilities so we arent taking anything for granted.

good luck and most importantly have fun.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Sir Postalot
    fun war. 4 days now. Good job by whoever wins. Tired yet, hesus? Cause I can keep on busting you up all night

Last edited by flogger; 08-10-2015 at 09:00.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    well as far as # v/s #4 we are trading a couple hits on cows. not really gaining or losing. we have far superior wpa and tpa v/s their cows. they had a 4k dorf starve a tick not sure what happened their. he did drop a little nw so we assume he built more farms. we really arent sure why they didnt sit on high guilds while they were in fort but maybe parth can answer that after war. as of right now both sides are waiting to see who gc starves first i am assuming. we havent made any mistakes yet so thats a plus. but i expect a long hostile/war so i am sure we will make a few. parth is a good player. not sure about his leadership abilities so we arent taking anything for granted.

good luck and most importantly have fun.
    You havent made any mistakes? Youre whole kd is a big ****ing mistake, thats just a laugh. I think your mother made the biggest mistake tbh, that was just...really poor judgement.

Some tips:
    * Next time you wanna vulture someone, you have to actually attack too.
    * If you wish to WAR someone, use your head, a bit of respect and if you are in surperior position, it will mean you have to yield button.
    * If you wanna 2 vs 1 someone....just pick some other schmuck. We'll be long gone before that happens.

There you go, a little leadership course for you. I am aware of your pre-teen maturity level, so it could be a lot to take in. Just have Kremlin write it down for you.

Who stole your candy this time Parth, talk to us.

Enthusiast
    1 fatty: Beer Avian 5,201a 404,940gc 77gc

2 fatty: Protein Powder Dwarf 4,813a 503,805gc 104gc

3 fatty: Lucky Strike Avian 2,804a 272,510gc 97gc

4!

5 fatty: Bic Undead 2,759a 213,627gc 77gc

6 fatty: Swisher Sweets Avian 2,299a 205,001gc 89gc

Oh Shoot! I lost count...where was I again?

Me and Hesus had our weekly art thursday event today and he looks a lot healthier then he have done in quite some time..

It might also be the fact that we did portrait and not nude drawings this time that made things less wrinkly..

Last edited by vir; 09-10-2015 at 02:03.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    You havent made any mistakes? Youre whole kd is a big ****ing mistake, thats just a laugh. I think your mother made the biggest mistake tbh, that was just...really poor judgement.

Some tips:
    * Next time you wanna vulture someone, you have to actually attack too.
    * If you wish to WAR someone, use your head, a bit of respect and if you are in surperior position, it will mean you have to yield button.
    * If you wanna 2 vs 1 someone....just pick some other schmuck. We'll be long gone before that happens.

There you go, a little leadership course for you. I am aware of your pre-teen maturity level, so it could be a lot to take in. Just have Kremlin write it down for you.

my maturity level? i thought i was quite honest with you and even said sorry if i seem like a dick but no we wont give you 24 hours. you said you would dodge. i said ok i understand. you do what you feel you need to do. so now we give you your 24 hours. you hit a cow. we hit a cow. in that order. i didnt ask you to sit in fort. i mean not my fault we were not dumb enough to hit into your fort when your cows are far superior in size. and who else is hitting you? i thought it was just us. i mean i know you have a lot of enemies but i didnt count us as one. well it is what it is. you have button now. and we finally made our mistake. we didnt wait longer and watch you QQ more. :( and leave my mother out of. and i am the one with a low maturity level. im not the one picking on someones dead mother.

edit: and i see your leadership skills. they make mine look grand. so much fail. why you not have guilds and homes or more econ in fort stance? why you let your provs starve? yes your leadership skills are so wonderful. now i see why we didnt do big things the age i was in CR. they had you in leadership. so much fail. so full of suck.

edit 2.0: also they make this spell called natures blessings. when yoou bleeding 20-30k bushels a tick you should use that spell. just some of my advice to you m8.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 09-10-2015 at 04:55.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information