Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top is heating up! (#9 v #7; #4 v #3)

Post Fiend
    Form what I have seen from you CP I dont think you should whine too much about QQing (all though whine is all you seem to do anyway so I guess it is what it is). Judging by your past Im guessing that if the roles were reversed your KD would either have done two things, delete or farmout while also crying about "how you just wanted to be left alone and get to whore in peace".

As a side note about the builds, Im guessing they had warbuild so that you wouldnt get half a free wave. But maybe you would have been to scared to wave into fort even against a KD ~15% smaller with econ build in which case it was obviously a misstake to not keep econ builds.

If the roles were reversed we would have won. It's that simple really. They already messed up though. As far as QQ I am expected to QQ. Parth however is not. I was rather polite to him when he wanted to talk. I even said I was sorryf I sounded like a dick. I have not,however, brought someones deceased mother into a game. As far as the double team he us talking about as soon as I found out BB served notice I went to protector and was like "wtf man?!" He explained his reasons. I said oh OK. Parth was never in any trouble of being double teamed. Not everyone plays like emeriti. Protector is actually a decent person. No way was he ever coming into our conflict once vow hits and dragons were started. I never said when we would hit. I never said when we were giving button. I actually turned down his deal of 24 hours because I knew he would come out in fort and Iwasnt giving a button into fort when their cows are almost twice our size. I am suppose to be the immature one. Not parth. I expected much better from him. All age I have been respectful. I didn't bully anyone unless they stole our shinies and that was only one kd so far. We are a ghetto kd. We don't have the best players on the server. We have maybe 3 good players. Erv Kremlin and dopey. We have a calle. Which at times is a bonus for the opposing team. So in what scenario would anyone in our shoes hit into fort? And who in their right mind wouldn't come out of eowcf in a semi econ build? You are fort. Your kd is wide spread. They knew we were still sitting on 40% homes when they came out. So why wouldn't they?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    If the roles were reversed we would have won. It's that simple really. They already messed up though. As far as QQ I am expected to QQ. Parth however is not. I was rather polite to him when he wanted to talk. I even said I was sorryf I sounded like a dick. I have not,however, brought someones deceased mother into a game. As far as the double team he us talking about as soon as I found out BB served notice I went to protector and was like "wtf man?!" He explained his reasons. I said oh OK. Parth was never in any trouble of being double teamed. Not everyone plays like emeriti. Protector is actually a decent person. No way was he ever coming into our conflict once vow hits and dragons were started. I never said when we would hit. I never said when we were giving button. I actually turned down his deal of 24 hours because I knew he would come out in fort and Iwasnt giving a button into fort when their cows are almost twice our size. I am suppose to be the immature one. Not parth. I expected much better from him. All age I have been respectful. I didn't bully anyone unless they stole our shinies and that was only one kd so far. We are a ghetto kd. We don't have the best players on the server. We have maybe 3 good players. Erv Kremlin and dopey. We have a calle. Which at times is a bonus for the opposing team. So in what scenario would anyone in our shoes hit into fort? And who in their right mind wouldn't come out of eowcf in a semi econ build? You are fort. Your kd is wide spread. They knew we were still sitting on 40% homes when they came out. So why wouldn't they?
    If the roles were reversed you would have won? Lol,so you noticed ED just to protect them from BBremnants is that what you are saying?
    Bringing someones deseased mother into an online math game is ofc never Ok and I hope Parth didnt know about that. Im sorry to hear about your loss.

I even said I was sorryf I sounded like a dick. I have not,however, brought someones deceased mother into a game.
    Just a lot of sexual harssement, but I guess thats okey as long its not your deceased mother. lol.

Postaholic

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ...who are these ghettos?

Quote Originally Posted by palem View Post
    ...who are these ghettos?
    lol
    #magi

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    If the roles were reversed we would have won. It's that simple really.
    When youre trying to be funny youre not, but when you are trying to be serious, you are actually pretty amusing! If the tables had been turned, we would have farmed the **** out of you. We could have defected two provs and still won. You had +10-15% size, better BPA, better wpa, better TPA, more units, more cash, higher BE, TM's safetly placed above opposing core. You failing to undesratand simple dynamics is about the only hope we ever had to win this.

so now we give you your 24 hours. you hit a cow. we hit a cow. in that order. i didnt ask you to sit in fort.
    And about giving us a day; Refusing to give us 24 hours to prep is fine with me. It went out of a limb if you will to try to get a fair fight, as the odds was stacked pretty heavily against us. You wanted to play vulture, and thats ok. Once upon a time, it was considered unethical, but Im aware the standards on that department has been somehwat decadent of late and I would have been surprised if you had accepted. When I approached you, I was in fact more so looking for intel then a deal. But thats just a sidenote. The point here is that if you say no to an extension and pump your whole kd to 200 nwa midage, break CF, start a dragon and start opping us the minute we leave eowcf - then you have NOT given us a day. You gave BB enough time to notice us, but I dont see how thats supporting your case about giving us the day we asked for.

But whatever, really. You are mature. You havent made any mistakes. You were the underdogs in this fight. You gave us the day we asked for. If you win this, youve completed quite an achievement!

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    When youre trying to be funny youre not, but when you are trying to be serious, you are actually pretty amusing! If the tables had been turned, we would have farmed the **** out of you. We could have defected two provs and still won. You had +10-15% size, better BPA, better wpa, better TPA, more units, more cash, higher BE, TM's safetly placed above opposing core. You failing to undesratand simple dynamics is about the only hope we ever had to win this.

And about giving us a day; Refusing to give us 24 hours to prep is fine with me. It went out of a limb if you will to try to get a fair fight, as the odds was stacked pretty heavily against us. You wanted to play vulture, and thats ok. Once upon a time, it was considered unethical, but Im aware the standards on that department has been somehwat decadent of late and I would have been surprised if you had accepted. When I approached you, I was in fact more so looking for intel then a deal. But thats just a sidenote. The point here is that if you say no to an extension and pump your whole kd to 200 nwa midage, break CF, start a dragon and start opping us the minute we leave eowcf - then you have NOT given us a day. You gave BB enough time to notice us, but I dont see how thats supporting your case about giving us the day we asked for.

But whatever, really. You are mature. You havent made any mistakes. You were the underdogs in this fight. You gave us the day we asked for. If you win this, youve completed quite an achievement!
    They have 2 cows at 7700?, a bunch of 45-5500 acre halflings and then a wall of 2000-3500a provs. Compared to your 11000, 9300, 8500, 4500, 4300, couple faeries at 3k and then core from 1000-2000.
    Not really a good way of opening available to them with cows being dwarf (high defense turtled)
    It's relatively normal at the top that these fights mostly don't burst open until both are out of fort stance. Waving into fort is rarely done unless it's pretty much a nobrainer towards victory for the waving party.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    They have 2 cows at 7700?, a bunch of 45-5500 acre halflings and then a wall of 2000-3500a provs. Compared to your 11000, 9300, 8500, 4500, 4300, couple faeries at 3k and then core from 1000-2000.
    Not really a good way of opening available to them with cows being dwarf (high defense turtled)
    It's relatively normal at the top that these fights mostly don't burst open until both are out of fort stance. Waving into fort is rarely done unless it's pretty much a nobrainer towards victory for the waving party.
    Our cows were not consilidated, and they knew it. Neither of our banks could initiate with a substantial hit and be safe. All 3 of our cows was quickly depopped once war started. Their strength lied in their big TM's supporting roles, and said TM's dont do squat in fort. They did not need to open with bank hits. Im sure everyone is aware of ways to yield button without having all armies out. If they had pushed us from EOWCF end with more then ops, they would have been MUCH better off. The staring did nothing for them. Their wave vs our normal stance accounted for 1k acres extra compared to a fort wave, and by that time we had allready reduced chick magnet in size and def and BE so that he/she were an easy prey when war started. I dont see how that benefited them. But what do I know, as opposed to chrystal, I make mistakes now and then.

Edit: Also we had no fae close to 3k. All around 1900-2400.
    Last edited by Parth; 10-10-2015 at 08:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    How does one pronounce Tedurur? I tried doing it but the sound that came out of my mouth was retarded.

Needs to get out more
    Ever since Spahrep i attempt to read names backwards. It took me a few ages to notice, which taught me a lot about my IQ.

It's not depressing, but enlightened me to how I ended up where I am. I was like "oh" and then I nodded knowingly.

Spahrep disappeared soon after, like he had completed his mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Ever since Spahrep i attempt to read names backwards. It took me a few ages to notice, which taught me a lot about my IQ
    I didn't notice until this moment lol

Needs to get out more
    Spahrep I wasn't alone in this after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    1 fatty: Beer Avian 5,201a 404,940gc 77gc

2 fatty: Protein Powder Dwarf 4,813a 503,805gc 104gc

3 fatty: Lucky Strike Avian 2,804a 272,510gc 97gc

4!

5 fatty: Bic Undead 2,759a 213,627gc 77gc

6 fatty: Swisher Sweets Avian 2,299a 205,001gc 89gc

Oh Shoot! I lost count...where was I again?
    you missed about 15 more!

Thread Information