Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top is heating up! (#9 v #7; #4 v #3)

Enthusiast
    Flogger,

I dont know you, but I was in pandas (new kingdom for me) during the first war and have been following the b2b. You for sure dont have to brag about your so called 'strat' You big time failed first war and got lucky in terms of activity second war. You for sure didnt win this b2b because of skills

Some peeps say good things about you, and some say bad in terms of uto stuff, I have seen neither good or bad.

Peace out...

Sir Postalot
    =(.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Flogger,

I dont know you, but I was in pandas (new kingdom for me) during the first war and have been following the b2b. You for sure dont have to brag about your so called 'strat' You big time failed first war and got lucky in terms of activity second war. You for sure didnt win this b2b because of skills

Some peeps say good things about you, and some say bad in terms of uto stuff, I have seen neither good or bad.

Peace out...
    I would so love to troll you right now... because you are making it so easy right now, but I'm just exhausted after 2 weeks.

Both kingdoms warred their hearts out, it was truly epic. We had acre advantage after first war and bank advantage, but you wouldn't surrender because you had T/M in the proper position to continue the war. We WD to rebuild, re-pump, and continue hostilities. We were in a position to farm you out right then and there but you guys made some really good decisions to get it 50/50. We sacrificed our banks to take out your T/M - it worked.

Enthusiast
    You were in no position to farm pandas out in first war, which is why u WD. Because you were about to lose your cows......

If other two halfers were up there you woulda won already. ~Flogger

If we take every other strategic decision away from fight #1 and fight #2 it was halflers that won the wars. Our halflers won war #1. Your halflers won war #2.

Not much more to say. But had been nice with an epic summary from before round 1 started.
    Cause we seen some sick good moves and warring from both sides. Strategically it does not get much better then this if we put activity and such aside. GG to all
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Flogger,

Peace out...
    I think if you play only one of the two wars, you shouldn't judge both wars.

Flogger has its good and bad things, so does everyone. Without a doubt strategy is one of his better things, altho he can be a bit too overconfident at times which sometimes costs him. (and he sucks at whoring ;p)

You were in no position to farm pandas out in first war, which is why u WD. Because you were about to lose your cows......
    I just repeat what I've said a number of times: ignore that guy (bombdigie). He's an idiot ;p

Needs to get out more
    So what are the halfer personalities, if you don't mind me asking?

PM if you'd prefer to be discrete. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If other two halfers were up there you woulda won already. ~Flogger

If we take every other strategic decision away from fight #1 and fight #2 it was halflers that won the wars. Our halflers won war #1. Your halflers won war #2.

Not much more to say. But had been nice with an epic summary from before round 1 started.
    Cause we seen some sick good moves and warring from both sides. Strategically it does not get much better then this if we put activity and such aside. GG to all
    its been a fun ride to watch from outside, gj to both kds!

"about" hence the b2b and their acre gains in the previous war gave them the position to attempt to farm. Not saying he is right or wrong but the point of what he is saying kinda does prove his point. It has nothing to do with them WDing the first it has to do with the position after the WD. You making your response kinda shows you didnt notice that

we didnt give button into fort because you were bleeding way more gc than us. you were starving. you BE was what around 130% on your cows? has 20% hospitals on all 3. our cows were 7100 and 7300. yours were 1100 9000 and 8000. what i dont understand is why you didnt massacres with those cows but instead did exactly what we wanted and started hitting my prov while giving us more time to get offense on our halfers. we had just explored those halfers. we explored 2-300 acres on all the undeads. we couldnt fund a dragon because we were to busy sending gc around to finish up training. with hostile wave to give you button we are only up 1700 acres. not counting war win bonus. you claim all we did was shuffle your acres around your cows but i cant see that. we dropped the two 4.5k dorfs to get them oor of our halfers. we dropped the 9k cow. your big cow is up 1k acres and the 8k cow is the same.

we played it like we did to get acres on our halfers. we ended up getting 1k acres or so on the bugger undead. so that was a bonus. we got acres on the other cow so thats a bonus. while we had positive income you were losing gc majorly. you guys made so many mistakes. your cows has 20-25 mil positive tradebalance but yet you were not aiding them. all of your cows could be reached by the halfers. you can be butt hurt all you want. you used us just as much as we used you. you ran to us to get away from beastblood. your kingdom has been around for how long? while ours has been around for 3 ages with 2 of those ages we just messed around. 17 of our players either have never played before or this is their second age. we have one guy in his 3rd age because we got him the age we started. none of these guys besides erv kremlin dopey and steven has played together all 3 ages. i had to recruit them all last age. so say what you will parth. you got beat by a bunch of nobodys that still dont understand what to do when they get chained.

you can make all the personal attacks you want but i tried being respectful to you. inever said we would give you a button. i never said when we would war you. hell if we had wanted to we could have waited a few weeks. the fact of the matter is you used us to run from beastblood. you got antsy because BB served you notice. you thought "well CP's kd sucks. we saw what we did to them when they hit us before. let's kick their asses instead."

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 181 (26,126 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 137 (23,698 acres)
    -- Ambush: 10 (1,331 acres)
    -- Conquest: 13 (1,097 acres)
    -- Failed: 21 (11.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 44
    Total attacks suffered: 282 (24,374 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 262 (23,438 acres)
    -- Ambush: 13 (936 acres)
    -- Massacre: 2 (908 population)
    -- Failed: 5 (1.8% failure)
    -- Uniques: 85** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: +1,752 (181/282)
    +16,151 An unknown province (90/0)
    +997 The Lion King (3/0)
    +508 The 115th Dream (8/2)
    +470 NanasawaKimiko (1/1)
    +363 NameOfprovince (5/1)
    +244 Wheels of Confuzzle (3/1)
    -80 Enigmatic (1/2)
    -209 Malkavia (5/2)
    -284 Get down on it (0/1)
    -320 Fabulus Lubulus (3/5)
    -570 J Smeaze (5/7)
    -601 Fried Chicken (2/3)
    -680 Signal caller hut hut (14/25)
    -907 spears tip (11/27)
    -1,038 Boobonic plague (6/46)
    -1,078 Eleusis (1/28)
    -1,588 Oye Como Va (0/3)
    -1,624 fedoratippingpatrician (7/32)
    -2,008 7 Days of Plague (2/35)
    -2,308 Dark Heron (10/43)
    -3,686 Chick magnet (4/18)
    ** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: -1,752 (280/179)
    +7,279 An unknown province (30/0)
    +1,018 forAIUR (14/0)
    +985 Stankonia (17/0)
    +821 Saurons Pet (17/0)
    +707 La la loopsie (18/2)
    +600 Battleship Merlin (12/0)
    +577 Striker (13/8)
    +548 Destruction (18/4)
    +460 Anna (15/2)
    +406 Kurald Galain (14/0)
    +345 swotsftw (9/4)
    +281 Papa Dubs Fisting Dungeon (8/0)
    +136 Chairman Meow (14/2)
    -10 Perpetual Chains (12/8)
    -125 Just the place for a Snark (6/3)
    -317 Benediction (0/2)
    -322 Orc Smash (17/16)
    -419 Nidhoggr (0/2)
    -422 Team donkey punch (0/3)
    -691 RoTK (11/14)
    -988 unknown (21/22)
    -1,469 Hottentotten (1/4)
    -3,062 Hogwarts (5/21)
    -3,435 Sprout (3/30)
    -4,655 HereComesTheBoom (5/32)

not bad for a ghetto against an established kd i would say. thanks for the war. try to be nicer to people parth. Jesus loves nice people.
    Last edited by Palem; 11-10-2015 at 15:47.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Strato, my understanding is that panda's halfers are all rogues. Pyro halfers are rogues and mystics.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Strato, my understanding is that panda's halfers are all rogues. Pyro halfers are rogues and mystics.
    Thank you. In my minds eye it helps me understand whoring. The mystics make me feel like I know what I'm doing, lol.

Lyric of the Day:

When you need somebody around on the nights that try you,
    (remember) I was there when you were a queen,
    And I'll be the last one there beside you.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 11-10-2015 at 17:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I just repeat what I've said a number of times: ignore that guy (bombdigie). He's an idiot ;p
    Except everyone is repeating what I just wrote... jerk

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do not insult users.

Thread Information