Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top is heating up! (#9 v #7; #4 v #3)

Palem is a mod though, not a user.... so technically speaking.....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Palem is a mod though, not a user.... so technically speaking.....
    You beg the lightning to strike...and on a Sunday!

MAN: So they say, also. (he winces in pain) Many years ago I climbed the mountains, even though it is forbidden. (another wince)
    KIRK: Why is it forbidden?
    MAN: I am not sure. (wince) But things are not as they teach us. For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky.
    (Now he clutches his head as he collapses in agony.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    "about" hence the b2b and their acre gains in the previous war gave them the position to attempt to farm. Not saying he is right or wrong but the point of what he is saying kinda does prove his point. It has nothing to do with them WDing the first it has to do with the position after the WD. You making your response kinda shows you didnt notice that
    Ofc I noticed that. They WD right at the perfect time for a b2b. Fake pyro didnt stand a chance in the first war, so they went back for a second. Can it be called a farm out, not even close. There was a minimal acre loss for pandas considering the war was over a week long.

Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Fake pyro
    lol

When do these ghettos pay the tax man?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The most important question. Does tax season come early?

Veteran
    Does having an asian mean they are no longer ghetto? If they don't have any asians then who will fill out the requisite forms?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    By definition they can't be ghettos. Otherwise 'trick of childbirth' would have these kingdoms getting big returns on acres.

I must rejoin and teach these methods.

Ok, said that just to make a comment. You'd still give them lots a gold :-)
    Acres are the equivalent of RTO.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 11-10-2015 at 23:16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Ofc I noticed that. They WD right at the perfect time for a b2b. Fake pyro didnt stand a chance in the first war, so they went back for a second. Can it be called a farm out, not even close. There was a minimal acre loss for pandas considering the war was over a week long.
    So why weren't you in the 2nd war? This gun be gud. Neither kingdom cared about acres they cared about the win. Oh thats right you werent there. You are probably so noob you don't know how to read snatch news.

Bobdigie,

lay off loons. She is a very nice person. No reason to take this into any animus. We can all get along. I think Loons main point (and she can correct me if I am wrong) is things could have been different if yadda yadda. Everyone has wishful thinking when they lose. We had wishful thinking when we tactically withdrew on round one, right?

"man, if only XYZ then we could just do it now instead of having to give them free sci first"

So just let it all go. The first war was good, the second war was good. We are playing a game, and isn't it nice that we all still have time to play?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

so they tactically WD in a position to give you the acre bonus on winning and reengage you and win the 2nd war. Seems like they had better positioning around min time and were smart enough to go for the rengage take the land to get an advantage. Which was the entire point that was made in which you decided to declare they were in the worse position...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Bobdigie,

lay off loons. She is a very nice person. No reason to take this into any animus. We can all get along. I think Loons main point (and she can correct me if I am wrong) is things could have been different if yadda yadda. Everyone has wishful thinking when they lose. We had wishful thinking when we tactically withdrew on round one, right?

"man, if only XYZ then we could just do it now instead of having to give them free sci first"

So just let it all go. The first war was good, the second war was good. We are playing a game, and isn't it nice that we all still have time to play?
    Well okay then, but why the drama? //rhetorical

Sir Postalot
    Has anyone ever given another side the WW bonus, sci bonus, re-engaged and won the second yet at the top? First one I remember, its fairly difficult to overcome. We really haven't had gold all age yet and its yr5. Its been 5 waves/fights. Both of us having the same 4 days to get the gold made the second war the most even one we've had to date from a preparation standpoint. If we "didn't have a chance" the first war, its fairly obvious why that was.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Has anyone ever given another side the WW bonus, sci bonus, re-engaged and won the second yet at the top? First one I remember, its fairly difficult to overcome. We really haven't had gold all age yet and its yr5. Its been 5 waves/fights. Both of us having the same 4 days to get the gold made the second war the most even one we've had to date from a preparation standpoint. If we "didn't have a chance" the first war, its fairly obvious why that was.
    That's probably mostly because you have to be crazy to actively choose avian and hope for tact/wd + b2b wars. Think of the children flogger. they need to sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Flogger in first war we explored 9 provs 50% to even get into range, the explore happen at the exact same time as we full waved your KD into fort stance, handing you the button on a silver platter. I think your chances to win first war was more then ok and even favor to your KD. Considering you had more gold, had more army, had better early age setup. Our sage setup is very far from reaching its potential here. Its the downside of having a sage setup when age goes bad from the start. I know some ppl from your side was disgruntled cause we hit you OOW, but we had also just came OOW and your KD was the ones denying us a fair CF.

Tactical wd with avian wh setup is more then ok. It was the only chance u had, you took it, explored the right provs and won. GG
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information