Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Top is heating up! (#9 v #7; #4 v #3)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Yea I can imagine how you send zauper to do diplo for you! But Like we said, we will not interfere if its a hostile according to standards set by Zauper and co, the neutral kingdom of last age!

Edit - And yes we also do not think this will be a farmout in any manner. You have got a good bunch and played your last war very well.
    Step 1: Emeriti leadership PMs CR leadership to complain about CR noticing CP
    Step 2: CR leadership engages in diplo to resolve the problem that Emeriti PMs them about
    Step 3: CR leadership has now "engaged in diplo on behalf of CP" (because we were willing to retract our notice if Emeriti was, and let Emeriti have 'dibs' post-war)
    Step 4: CR and CP must be allied because CR engaged in diplo on their behalf!!!!!!!!

It actually seems to me that it would be a better argument that we're allied with Emeriti, since twice we've tried to engage in diplo to generate ideal or superior outcomes for them. (i.e. CF us for 15k, take 5k from settlers -> we netgain 25k vs them. End result; they refused, gain ~10k from settlers and give us 25k -> we netgain 40k vs them and they lose more land).

But yes, per usual, we are seeing the classic absalom play. ED and Emeriti (who are actually, factually allied) are planning to doubleteam CP. That's usually how it works when one ally refuses to CF a kingdom and then the second ally says (as far as I've been told) 'we can agree to war you after your conflict with our ally ends' and then serves notice when you exit EOW to explore.

It's similar to how, earlier this age, when CP waved ED, Emeriti waved into that. But it's ok folks -- apparently that wasn't a double for [reasons]. I guess ~20 hits by CP with a cowhit back is 'not hostile' whereas they feel like ~70 hits and 2 hits back is?

Of course, the weird stories we see on the forums aren't surprising considering Emeriti leadership can't even get their own story straight on what their plan is.
    [14:05:57] <Chris_Keeling2> well, looks like we're gonna intend on waving CP once notice is up
    [18:11] <Mithras> If you are engaged, as in 15 points on the meter we wont engage you
    #abslogic
    Last edited by Zauper; 14-10-2015 at 13:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Thanks Sheister for the kind words.... been a long time.

Chrystal dear... i hope you wont farm out again. You've worked hard to get to where you are at. Just... there are so many other diplo aspects in this game these days with so few players.

IMO... we all should just play the game and forget about stupid diplo and crowns and have proper fun again

Just 2 my cents
    It has..

Putting in our first pasture soon.... when you comming to fairhill?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Im not coming to fair hill Sheister. But my syndicated horse will compete there this weekend in the 2 star :D

Regular
    It seems quite simple. No one really respect The U, whereas panda and pyro, they were respected and left alone to btbtbtbtb.

If diplomacy broke down and ED refused to close relations then they are still in active relations. Why not close relations, if it is otherwise, at least a blank 2, 3 or 4 rl days will suffice, at least for things to settle if emeriti wants to play.

I envisioned CP working hard this age to be 3/3 and #3, so from history, if they get wrong played again for a second time this age, I think he will explode and refer to his razing ways.

I don't think his plans were to crown If anything was to have some fun and compete. Hes not an enemy I would want to face in the future knowing how irrational and crazy he can be to kill anyone's chance of crowning.

i tried to talk to parth today and he said he doesnt want to talk to us. i tried to offer a free cf but they want none of it. we are here to have fun. we are actually here to play fair and not do stupid **** like farming out to people. however if thats how emeriti wants to play then so be it. we will go back to messing around. but we wont deal with 2 v 1 from two allies. sorry. my nubs put to much effort into this age to get us where we are now to allow emeriti to dictate how we war, who we war, or when we war. they took settlers war away from us because they sucked at prepvs CR. they hit us while we had all troops out on parth. you guys can spin that anyway you want. 3 days we tried to diplo you. i am tired of you trying to be the good guy in that situation. 3 days you totally ignored us so you could come to the aid of your ally. now here we are again. cp vs Ed again. and there goes emeriti coming to their rescue. how many times you gonna **** play us this age before we have to **** play back? because i can tell you you might gain 5k acres from us in war but you will lose more in the long run.

we mess around and not take them game seriously we get **** on. we actually try to compete and play fair we get **** on. emeriti gets gangbanged and we stay out of it when 3/4 of our kingdom wanted to smash them as well. with so few kingdoms trying to play in the top you would think emeriti would stop there crap. no wonder no one wants to war them.
    they asked us for war before our ED war. you know what we saw? i beat down dog that was looking for scraps. if they would be nicer and not do their shady **** of disappearing for days when trying to diplo or serving notice into a known conflict, they might get more wars. everytime they are in a bad situation they are always right there crying foul when you dont respond in 4-6 hours to thier diplo talks but when the roles are reversed well if you tried to diplo them you would understand.

anyway emeriti you guys do what ya feel you need to do.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    The mere idea that you suggest that you are being the target of a 2 on 1 when you are farming gc from CR is ofc ridiculous. That makes it at least 2 kds on your side. With no one opposing you yet.

Same as your claim of playing fair is equaly ridiculous. Or that you bailed on our war deal and try to sell our war deal as we did something wrong when we honored it and you didn't.
    Last edited by Palem; 15-10-2015 at 11:37. Reason: target sharing

dude are you serious right now? you been taking our intel. you know we broke. if we were farming gc from CR we would have gc and our cows would be a whole lot stronger.
    its called being a kd of all mercs.

and you honored ****. i asked you for war. then i asked you for 24 hours extra, when you wre how much bigger?, to close relations with your ally. you really need to stop speaking.

we have not asked anyone for help except our ghetto friends and thats only if you get involved in our **** with your fake notice.

at least we were still willing to war you before you 2 v 1 us the first time.

also for the record i tried offering your ally a free cf but he refused to diplo with us. so i am full of excite!!!! let the games begin

also as far as us being allies with anyone thats just rediculous. the past two ages we were given free cf so we could grow and learn to play as a team. we were not bullied. Zauper has always treated us with kindness. this age knowing we had some tough wars ahead CR took 1.5k acres ONLY to allow us to war and not lose enough acres to be hurt. They ask for acres. they dont come at us demanding we give them this amount. they dont wave us when we are hostile. If i would have asked zauper for 24 hours to close relations he would have given it with out a second thought because he would know he would still be in a position of power. we knew we would lose against you in war when i first approached you for war. we didnt care we wanted to learn and we wanted to see how we meshed as a team against a bigger kingdom.

same can be said for beastblood. beastblood has given us a free eoacf since we formed. they never asked for acres. they never tried to dictate who we war. they have offered advice. they have described how we could be better in great detail. both of those kingdoms have taken time out to teach us, offer us advice, and try to get us to a point where we could compete at the top when the top needs more kingdoms up there. never once have they given us gc or helped with resources or blocked someone so we could war. so if them being kind to us makes them an ally then i guess they are. but i would rather say they are friends. you know something emeriti doesnt have? well except ED but that doesnt count because they suck.
    oh and what about taking our war target away when you ran from CR? you made some friends there didnt you.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 15-10-2015 at 05:58.

Post Demon
    Just abs beeing abs ... arent you glad now you gave them benefit of the doubt last age =)

Dont get angry, get even.

Post Fiend
    Okie...

That clearly hit a nerve. That you are screaming about it on every chan on utonet and still havn't pmed me only says one thing though. That your need for an audience is alot bigger than your need for comunication or conversation.

I'll just leave it like that. Alot of noise and no substance.

How have they not booted you yet Mithras? How did you get in there in the first place?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    Seems unlikely they would steal especially when they have in game cf (I assume they would unless they broke it during the past few days).

But this interests me, as this hightlights concerns that's the U is training up fast and should be ready. Once ED drops fort and their in game cf clears, will they get waved by the U whom dodges emeritis? Will emeriti collect acres for making them train up?

From tracking, ED grew heaps and fast. Also left eowcf.very early Will they be ready?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Just abs beeing abs ... arent you glad now you gave them benefit of the doubt last age =)

Dont get angry, get even.

Yes Mithras I wanted an audience for that one. I mean who knew you were mot in touch with reality. And it is very clear you guys don't answer pm on irc.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Yes Mithras I wanted an audience for that one. I mean who knew you were mot in touch with reality. And it is very clear you guys don't answer pm on irc.
    Ok, so you don't PM us and you are very upset that we don't reply to the PM you never sent. #logic

I messaged you ingame 12 days ago and you have yet to even open it :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information