Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
Freedom of Speech isn't really an absolute right to speak whatever you want without reprecussions, it's a right to say what you want(within reason, you can't for example yell "FIRE" or "he's got a bomb" in a crowded shopping mall) without being persecuted by your government for it. It doesn't give you the right to say what you want and not have everybody shunning you and calling you a racist pig. Your freedom of speech isn't infringed if somebody tells you "I'll not accept your words in my house(or forum, or newspaper, or TV channel, or workplace), gtfo right this instant or I'll throw you out". Your freedom of speech isn't being infringed if somebody punches you in the face for your words(your right not to get punched in the face however is being infringed). Your political rights or Freedom of Speech isn't being infringed is every party tells you "we refuse to work with racist pigs like you".

I absolutely support Charlie Hebdo's right to do what they did, but right wing fundamentalists are much too prone to screaming that their right to freedom of speech is being violated when it's not.

Edit: Sowwy Palem, I saw your post after I made my reply -_-
Im offended that you think so..