Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Needs to get out more
    Can we start a kingdom called backstabbers?
    We can start a secret chart of how many trusting kingdoms we screw. You'll notice I use the "we" a lot. That's because my guilt complex requires an umbrella of 24 other provinces to share the blame. I need your peer pressure to become evil. Otherwise I'm just a do-gooder renegade like I've been doing for ages.

Already got the banner: BakStabbas ~ dig it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    This actually sounds entertaining strato. Make it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Can we start a kingdom called backstabbers?
    We can start a secret chart of how many trusting kingdoms we screw. You'll notice I use the "we" a lot. That's because my guilt complex requires an umbrella of 24 other provinces to share the blame. I need your peer pressure to become evil. Otherwise I'm just a do-gooder renegade like I've been doing for ages.

Already got the banner: BakStabbas ~ dig it
    I've already BakStabba'd my own kd mates many times over the ages. I am ready.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    22 members to go, signups happening right here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    22 members to go, signups happening right here right now.
    /me sees the future:

They all backstab each other...
    #magi

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    I have to say, I have been rooting for Spartans since the hostilities began. They have always been classy and respectful kingdom to us and even helped me with advice upon my return to the game. Hipmunks however has shown no class or respect. They waved us while we were hostile and preparing for war, and when we sent CF proposal they refused and kept on waving us. We went into war pretty banged up thanks to Hipmunks and when they finally responded to my msg's asking why they were bottom feeding us (they were 1mil NW higher than us) their monarch used a lame excuse about why they were messing with us. Bottom line, they are just bullies and I knew when someone like Spartans stepped up to spank the bullies, they would just throw a tantrum and refuse to surrender. While I know there will always be kingdoms like Hipmunks in this game, I am glad to see there are more kingdoms like the Spartans to give the good ole Bully Beat Down. Go Spartans!!!
    I do believe we waved you as revenge for repeatedly hitting into our tagged and active hostile with The New Breed. You really shouldn't hit into hostiles and not expect retaliation later.
    We Cfed you within 6 hours of your proposal, which was when I woke up. You were also definitely not tagged hostile, otherwise we would have waited to do our revenge wave. We're not unfair (most of the time).
    Anyway, did you end up winning the war?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Absolutely no reason in today's game that a province should pk, unless it's unattended.
    I do believe he even died while online waiting to hit.

Where ís mah Dark Elf? :/
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    /me sees the future:

They all backstab each other...
    That's legit. I've been in kingdoms that FB, Aid Bomb and raze each other. :-D

I'd like a gigolo kingdom to. Diplo madness.

Kindness Of Strangers ~ strategy on a different babe-length.

On Topic: I've been there, where my province is so beat down I ask for intel and my targeters ponder the best target till I'm locked down again, lol. Never PK'd, I just move my armies at my peril. Learned that lesson quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Hipmunks atm is around 2k acres bigger. Spartas early 1.3 or 1.6 million nw lead is down to 900k. This is probably gonna be a very long war. Still Sparta on the lead though.

Meanwhile Ascension did work hard as they are again 500k nw and around 5k acres bigger. Still too early to tell.

Post Fiend
    yeah, Ascension is pretty awesome. They were even able to PK our Monarch who is extremely active. Quite impressive and kinda blows away the theory that u can only be PK'ed by being inactive. They ran massacres on him and I am sure did some kidnaps and fireballs. Pretty evil!

Forum Addict
    Looking at both Spartans and hipmunk page,Any further dragging will result more acres and honor loss for hip munk. They lack in support to persist with long war. The best bet they wanna win spartan is to wd and war them back to back. They are 5k acres bigger. With a max gain wave, will put them slightly bigger than spartan who will get the war win bonus.

Has been a fun war so far. Both kds are putting on a great show. :)
    Last edited by Mex; 24-10-2015 at 06:58.

Regular
    I've never seen our KD so fired up and active, we're absolutely loving this war! :D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Child View Post
    I do believe he even died while online waiting to hit.
    lol no.. he was asleep when he got pked.
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Thread Information