Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Wishmasters braving the wrath of Palem hitting in while tagged for war with warcry?
    Welcome to the ghetto lol

Veteran
    fine ill update i guess...

Divinity and Jesters still looks tight, not enough info on the kd page to make a prediction. It mostly depends on relative TM strength at this point and the health of the divinity elves vs the big dwarves for Jesters is a best guess. Divinity lost 1 to PK, I wasn't paying close attention but for fun I will just guess it was shai that died.

Meep failed to escalate quickly enough and lost to the 23 man kd. It appears WD probably happened because they brought down Meeps province and made him a sad panda.

Spartans and Serendipity are both in eowcf for another 40 hours or so before the triple threat match can begin. Hipmunks are mostly ready and mostly being big jerk faces bullying a tiny kd under the guise of searching for an immortal book.

Palem retaled wishmasters who said uh uh you cant do that so they hit Palem again. They are still doing the 79 year old driver move with their turn signal (war tag with warcry) leaving it on for 12 blocks because they are planning to make a turn one of these days.

I couldn't care less about the IRS and protector, incendiary remarks based on like 300 acres failed to illicit any kind of response.

grow my beauties, grow..
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    What are you talking about. I can confirm that two of these KD reports are false, starting news for the sake of news? Maybe you don't know who is who yet ;)

Needs to get out more
    Don't fret The Wishmasters, they are some pleasant company. Never felt like I was in a turd bunker suspended in hostile.

And yes, grow. There all kinds of stuff up there. Think D&D, play Utopia.

Thx 2Utopian.

Edit, because I'm slow: no worries, Slayerviper. It's just for show ;-)
    That's a cool name to. I'm already saying it like Geoff Tate from Queensryche.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 08-10-2015 at 22:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerviper View Post
    starting news for the sake of news?
    Per OP that is exactly what I am doing.

Maybe you don't know who is who yet ;)
    Per OP I stated I was *guessing* at it being Jesters that Divinity was warring. I assume you are still with Jesters and that the guess is wrong? Feel free to tag up anytime, until then I'll stick with my guess.

Post Fiend
    Not with Jesters this age, but I know where they are :)

The KD I'm in is tagged, but were just a ghetto.

Some speculation isn't entirely off but I can confirm that Wishmasters are good at taking it in the bum.

fine ill update i guess...

Divinity and Jesters still looks tight, not enough info on the kd page to make a prediction. It mostly depends on relative TM strength at this point and the health of the divinity elves vs the big dwarves for Jesters is a best guess. Divinity lost 1 to PK, I wasn't paying close attention but for fun I will just guess it was shai that died.

Meep failed to escalate quickly enough and lost to the 23 man kd. It appears WD probably happened because they brought down Meeps province and made him a sad panda.

Spartans and Serendipity are both in eowcf for another 40 hours or so before the triple threat match can begin. Hipmunks are mostly ready and mostly being big jerk faces bullying a tiny kd under the guise of searching for an immortal book.

Palem retaled wishmasters who said uh uh you cant do that so they hit Palem again. They are still doing the 79 year old driver move with their turn signal (war tag with warcry) leaving it on for 12 blocks because they are planning to make a turn one of these days.

I couldn't care less about the IRS and protector, incendiary remarks based on like 300 acres failed to illicit any kind of response.

hah u silly goat. This Swede is far to pro to be pked. Unless ur Fratzia and puts in some 250 hits on me :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Veteran
    The KD I'm in is tagged, but were just a ghetto.
    So is Jesters :P

Post Fiend
    So is Jesters :P
    haha you got me bro

Were actually the Canadian Ghetto where our line up at Timmy's last more than 30 minutes #CanadianFirstWorldProblems
    Last edited by Slayerviper; 08-10-2015 at 23:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    hah u silly goat. This Swede is far to pro to be pked. Unless ur Fratzia and puts in some 250 hits on me :)
    +1 :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    +1 :)
    Another way you could get PKed is by letting Binar sit your province.

Post Fiend
    What I wanna know is, who are the Sa1nts and why are they scared to give a 22prov kd a button

Needs to get out more
    Another way you could get PKed is by letting Binar sit your province.
    Confucius say: leader sitting is camel with two humps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    What I wanna know is, who are the Sa1nts and why are they scared to give a 22prov kd a button
    Saints are saints, they've been the same kd for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    only americans get pk'ed ;)

Thread Information