Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Another way you could get PKed is by letting Binar sit your province.

Thats why I dont let Binar sit me ;)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Regular
    We just assume that anyone brave enough to hit us must be hiding that immortal book somewhere ;)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    fine ill update i guess...

Divinity and Jesters still looks tight, not enough info on the kd page to make a prediction. It mostly depends on relative TM strength at this point and the health of the divinity elves vs the big dwarves for Jesters is a best guess. Divinity lost 1 to PK, I wasn't paying close attention but for fun I will just guess it was shai that died.

Meep failed to escalate quickly enough and lost to the 23 man kd. It appears WD probably happened because they brought down Meeps province and made him a sad panda.

Spartans and Serendipity are both in eowcf for another 40 hours or so before the triple threat match can begin. Hipmunks are mostly ready and mostly being big jerk faces bullying a tiny kd under the guise of searching for an immortal book.

Palem retaled wishmasters who said uh uh you cant do that so they hit Palem again. They are still doing the 79 year old driver move with their turn signal (war tag with warcry) leaving it on for 12 blocks because they are planning to make a turn one of these days.

I couldn't care less about the IRS and protector, incendiary remarks based on like 300 acres failed to illicit any kind of response.
    Hipmunks aren't being bullies, if you check the paper the small kd we hit was trying to leach books off us with multiple learns into us. Can't be having that so we had to give the little guys a smack. A Hipmunk always repays his debt.

Veteran
    And Served.

Post Fiend
    Swagger why you dropping that agreed war tag with Sparta?

Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    hmmm
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Child View Post
    We just assume that anyone brave enough to hit us must be hiding that immortal book somewhere ;)
    youre brave enough to run from an agreed war. grow up child ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    why indeed...
    "and on top of this we've lost the only advantage we had over you (size)" - respectable M of Hipmunks
    thats a part of his mail being sent. weird though because theyre clearly still bigger than Sparta. and now a plot twist: Hipmunks is hostile with a kd almost half their size!

Plot twist: They were abs all along!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Hipmunks aren't being bullies, if you check the paper the small kd we hit was trying to leach books off us with multiple learns into us. Can't be having that so we had to give the little guys a smack. A Hipmunk always repays his debt.
    Who is hip munk? Someone hiding false tag leeching books from smaller kingdom? Plan backfire, call off agreed war and blame on smaller kingdom from interfering . In the name of paying debt , legally call off war deal.

Can't u be like spartan, tag means real tag

Forum Addict
    Half the size, guess they planning to drop nw to declare range ... Easy war win.

Post Fiend
    hipmunks, dont do anymore deals. youre not capable of upholding ANY. this is for the benefit of all incoming kds you ecnounter soon...

Post Fiend

Cool

After Emeriti vs The U scrap is Sparta vs Hipmunks coming soon!

Veteran
    This is hilarious. Spartans two weeks ago were about to be hit by Ascension. They tell Ascension we can't war you because we want to war Hipmunks instead. Then Ascension let Hipmunks know this so Hipmunks hits Spartans cuz Hipmunks are like cool you want to war. Spartans immediately sends messages whining about Hipmunks hitting them telling us they don't want a war because Hipmuunks are so much bigger. They then demand Hipmunks take a landdrop and give them time to grow into land. Hipmunks says whatever, but then Spartans takes way longer and has plenty of their friends hit Hipmunks while they pump.

Hipmunks decides screw them, they are dirty, no reason to war. Spartans then starts whining again.

Then you want to come here and whine as well. Which is funny considering as far as we know the war is still on.

This tells me you either don't know what you are talking about, which is really possible, or you are trying to lie about what is going on, also possible.

Veteran
    BTW, find one kingdom on here that says we dealbroke them. Considering we have warred fairly since we started and have even bent over backwards for some demands to start a war I believe the issue is with you, not with us.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    BTW, find one kingdom on here that says we dealbroke them. Considering we have warred fairly since we started and have even bent over backwards for some demands to start a war I believe the issue is with you, not with us.
    Does it have to be true?

Thread Information