Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    Little people post little things.

It's cool bro, believe that I lied when I said Swagger was telling the truth about not being in our kingdom. I forgot how you are a part of our kingdom and privy to our player list.
    I wasn't being serious.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Meep, now that you are active in this thread, care to tell us how FS was able to to extract the WW from you guys?
    Mainly just bad activity on our side, a prov in VM, a couple provs that logged in once the whole war, one brand new prov. I didn't really have the time to micromanage the war effort either.

Oh, and the usual garbage tactics like "accidentally" going fort late so they couldn't be in normal by the agreed upon date, pushing our 3am eastern europe wave time to 5am.

Them instantly crying about how we were dealbreaking by not giving them the button that they delayed in the first place after half my KD went to sleep did give me an idea though.

Next time I agree to war FS if that was even FS, I'm just going to "accidentally" wave them before the agreed upon date, and then accuse them of dealbreaking if they don't still war me.

--

Anyway, mainly just waited on our smaller TMs to get chained and let our safer ones accrue another honor rank and change before WDing
    Last edited by Meep; 20-10-2015 at 12:48.

Forum Addict
    eerm? what is happening?

apparently we are the kd that warred meep's.. can someone tell me which kd is meep?
    Last edited by LoRD_SaMPuaN; 20-10-2015 at 12:52.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I wasn't being serious.
    Then my bad, I'm sorry.

Post Fiend
    Osaze if i may ask, what kind of peon are you? it seems to me that youre that kind of peon who knows nothing about the deals their king and steward made with other kds. and now that you see your kd is being badmouthed here, youre trying to defend with stuffs youre obviously making up.
    Which is funny considering as far as we know the war is still on.
    oh wait. im seeing you know a little since you started posting here when your king decided to push through with war after backing out ;) wise move

Needs to get out more
    Having such a hard time establishing wave and hostile schedules is a strange way to act out aggression. It's very colonial.

Chaos, starvation, a massive bloodbath, elitism run amok, bankruptcy....this is what you're fighting for.

So you're over here..................................but you're trying to get over there. Your mechanics should also include unfair advantages. Consider it your logistics. War is just an additional stage of diplomacy. That's why you get stuff when you win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by p0ngkol View Post
    Osaze if i may ask, what kind of peon are you? it seems to me that youre that kind of peon who knows nothing about the deals their king and steward made with other kds. and now that you see your kd is being badmouthed here, youre trying to defend with stuffs youre obviously making up.

oh wait. im seeing you know a little since you started posting here when your king decided to push through with war after backing out ;) wise move

Lol, you are a sad little guy aren't you.

Regular
    It's difficult for the KD members to know what's going on when the monarch himself has no bloody idea.

Post Fiend
    Lol, you are a sad little guy aren't you.
    this is the only thing you can say? you see, people tend to settle down on strong insults when they have nothing senseful to say. guilty? that much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Child View Post
    It's difficult for the KD members to know what's going on when the monarch himself has no bloody idea.
    this pretty much confirmed that peons like you, osaze, doesnt know much of whats going on. cant defend your kd properly without straight facts right?

and what kind of monarch are you? are you saying you dont have any idea of the deals you made and how you broke them? and later on untagged war agreed? you want me to post logs to help you refresh your memory? and hey, Swagger left your kd for what reason? you should know better...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    eerm? what is happening?

apparently we are the kd that warred meep's.. can someone tell me which kd is meep?
    Real talk! If I said absolutely ANY x:x on the server you would say naaaaa not us, we are still hiding out but thats TOTALLY not us am I right? Until you tag up it just is you, bonus points when I am right k thnx.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by p0ngkol View Post
    this is the only thing you can say? you see, people tend to settle down on strong insults when they have nothing senseful to say. guilty? that much?

this pretty much confirmed that peons like you, osaze, doesnt know much of whats going on. cant defend your kd properly without straight facts right?

and what kind of monarch are you? are you saying you dont have any idea of the deals you made and how you broke them? and later on untagged war agreed? you want me to post logs to help you refresh your memory? and hey, Swagger left your kd for what reason? you should know better...
    Nope, it's saying that you are not worth the time to defend against. You just flame and troll and think you have somehow been wronged and deserve to talk down to people and ***** and complain about things. It's cool though, people like you get what you deserve. You know nothing about me or our kingdom so you can keep trying but will always be wrong.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm very glad to not know you on a personal level as I do not think I could take enough showers to wash off the vitriol and hatred that you obviously exude on a day to day basis. I am sorry for the players in your kingdom that have to play with you, but I wish them all a good war.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Reading this is like the textual equivalent of watching two 6 year old girls having a slap fight.

Also, I know where FS is, so lololol

Postaholic
    I left due to changes at work and my girlfriend getting into a car crash. My abrupt departure is probably the cause of the breakdown in diplomacy. But the kds are warring now, ironically with Spartans having the advantageous position. I don't even get why Spartans are complaining so much. Hipmunks gave you everything you could have hoped for.

Veteran
    Ah you wound me Palem, I didn't start it, nor am I trying to continue it. He just won't stop coming at me.

Slap harder then

Thread Information